Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

i certainly haven't been here near as long as alot of you folks. and i truly am not tryin' ta piss anybody off. pojo, when he posts his "manifestos", generally speaks the truth and has incredibly sightful shite to say. granted, alot i've seen has been in main or the front i guess. i have no idea if you have a beef with poj, i simply respect his input.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Can you hear the footsteps?
      the tv is too loud, please don't shoot.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        i certainly haven't been here near as long as alot of you folks. and i truly am not tryin' ta piss anybody off. pojo, when he posts his "manifestos", generally speaks the truth and has incredibly sightful shite to say. granted, alot i've seen has been in main or the front i guess. i have no idea if you have a beef with poj, i simply respect his input.
        and yours as well, for what that's worth.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

i certainly haven't been here near as long as alot of you folks. and i truly am not tryin' ta piss anybody off. pojo, when he posts his "manifestos", generally speaks the truth and has incredibly sightful shite to say.
          You're in Arizona and use the word shite?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

i certainly haven't been here near as long as alot of you folks. and i truly am not tryin' ta piss anybody off. pojo, when he posts his "manifestos", generally speaks the truth and has incredibly sightful shite to say.
            Good for him. Where was he when this site was being chopped to shit? A fucking rudderless ship devoid of leadership was the Army. What can I say?

Can I hug your ballsack? Sorry, no! This place was a fuckfest for a while, and Mezro deleted a good deal of it. What did the Webbies do?

FUCKING NOTHING!

Fuck them! I don't want hear it...

granted, alot i've seen has been in main or the front i guess. i have no idea if you have a beef with poj, i simply respect his input.
            I don't have a beef with Pojo. I have a beef with those that stood by and did nothing, and then return to proclaim some sort of leadership mantle when they were shitty leaders that allowed Mezro to hack and delete this place to begin with without the slightest protest to begin with...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW "Pete's Brother," who was "Pete?"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

His brother?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Good for him. Where was he when this site was being chopped to shit? A fucking rudderless ship devoid of leadership was the Army. What can I say?

Can I hug your ballsack? Sorry, no! This place was a fuckfest for a while, and Mezro deleted a good deal of it. What did the Webbies do?

FUCKING NOTHING!

Fuck them! I don't want hear it...

I don't have a beef with Pojo. I have a beef with those that stood by and did nothing, and then return to proclaim some sort of leadership mantle when they were shitty leaders that allowed Mezro to hack and delete this place to begin with without the slightest protest to begin with...

alright, kinda what i figgered. i've only been here three years, saw the downfall, didn't know much-o-nuthin' about the "goings on" then.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

BTW "Pete's Brother," who was "Pete?"
                    my little brother, why were the footsteps for him?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      His brother?
                      Pete's his gay brother, then?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You seem to be a little beligerant tonight Nick.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Pete's his gay brother, then?
                          c'mon, really?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            You seem to be a little beligerant tonight Nick.
                            Tonight or in general?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

c'mon, really?
                              There was a "Pete" that modded here for a while. Sorry if you didn't know all that back-story...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

There was a "Pete" that modded here for a while. Sorry if you didn't know all that back-story...
                                now that ya mention it, i think it came up in an intro thread i started for pete's birthday.

Comment

Working...