X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Molly Blue
    Mat.... I have never had a problem with you that I know about.

Or with Bueno Bob for that matter.

The pen is your thing. Enjoy it. I don't have a problem with that either.

Here is my problem.

I don't like being lied about.

If I choose not to respond to the smack talked about me, thats one thing. Its called maturity. To have that choice taken away from me because some idiot decides to delete me.... thats another thing entirely. Its called bullshit.
    You lied too.

You accused Rikk of calling you and then tried to delete the post before someone quoted it.

You also lied posing as your daughter.

Why even come back here?

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
      I would guess that might be a question to ask MEZRO...perhaps in a PM...

Maybe you enjoy the grandstanding.....more power to you...I'm sure the results will surprise no one........

"Dying Out"?

It does continue to amaze me the amount of people who leave, who hate what the site has "become", yet who can't stay away........

It's like an addiction...the abuse & hijinks.........

Exactly.

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Hello Molly Blue

I am a poster in most forums and i write silly stuff in some intense
        threads and my posts are deleted and when others do the same
        those with the "POWER" they dont delete themselves so just chuk it
        up to some people are Jerks.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thome
          Hello Molly Blue

I am a poster in most forums and i write silly stuff in some intense
          threads and my posts are deleted and when others do the same
          those with the "POWER" they dont delete themselves so just chuk it
          up to some people are Jerks.
          You Rascal!!!

Comment

• Molly Blue
            Roadie
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ALinChainz
            You lied too.

You accused Rikk of calling you and then tried to delete the post before someone quoted it.

You also lied posing as your daughter.

Why even come back here?
            Nope... Alinchainz... I have never posted as my daughter... she did post here. I have said a thousand times... where I let my children visit is nobody's business but mine.

I did in fact receive several phone calls.... its a big reason why I quit posting here. Taking it to a personal level like that is bull shit. I have admitted I don't know if it was Rikk or not... just that several real life harrassments have occurred and seem awfully closely related to the internet bullshit that goes on here. Its not worth it to me. I have told the webbies... and I meant it. If the site means that much to him... he can have it. He is the one who keeps bringing me up. See, now you have me sounding like Fab. But damn it all if she don't have a point. There are other things the webbies were told about... I won't bring them up again.

I come back here because I love David. He's my obssession. I can't fight it... why deny it. I fucking love the guy. And yes, I love the other three too. Why are the rest of you here?

But whether or not I choose to post here is not whats in question.

Its the fact that deleting my user id and then the mods running around talking smack about me is bullshit. If you wish me to cease to exist... make it happen Capin... but if you are going to delete a user name... then maybe the mods should quit bringing it up.

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

"Faites Quel Thou Se fanent"

I don't fully understand why would would care what anybody else thinks about you...and especially people who, most likely, you will never meet or speak with.........

It's like some are lost in a maze....and they chose to by-pass the way out on a daily basis.........

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

No different than Fab ... the message is clear ... you obviously weren't wanted here and yet you keep coming back ...

You do sound like Fab ... there's a reason. No one "makes" you sound like anyone, you do that yourself, no one can speak for you.

You can't stay away. And you want to blame everyone else ...where you are to blame also.

You made the relationships here ... you made your own choices ...if someone deleted a thread of yours, there had to be a reason ... when you first came here, you had lots of friends ... you saying that the reason you don't anymore is everyone else's fault?

Why if you HAVE to keep coming back, do you keep complaining? It's no different. Just like Katy, just like Fab. If the place pisses you off, go elsewhere. It makes zero sense to keep coming here then.

You love Dave, there are other sites. Sick of people that leave here or get banned and then want to comeback like the site owes them something. THAT'S the bullshit.

Comment

• Molly Blue
                  Roadie
                  • Apr 2005

"Faites Quel Thou Se fanent"

I don't fully understand why would would care what anybody else thinks about you...and especially people who, most likely, you will never meet or speak with.........

It's like some are lost in a maze....and they chose to by-pass the way out on a daily basis.........
                  I care little... notice there have been many times my name has been brought up and i have left it alone.

Its the fact that my user name lms2 has been deleted... and that my option to respond has been taken away.

I feel like that is a new low for the Army... and I expressed that.

Quite theraputic really.

Comment

• Molly Blue
                    Roadie
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                    No different than Fab ... the message is clear ... you obviously weren't wanted here and yet you keep coming back ...

You do sound like Fab ... there's a reason. No one "makes" you sound like anyone, you do that yourself, no one can speak for you.

You can't stay away. And you want to blame everyone else ...where you are to blame also.

You made the relationships here ... you made you own choices ...if someone deleted a thread of yours, there had to be a reason ...

Why if you HAVE to keep coming back, do you keep complaining? It's no different. Just like Katy, just like Fab. If the place pisses you off, go elsewhere. It makes zero sense to keep coming here then.

You love Dave, there are other sites.
                    Its not a post I am talking about AL... its my fucking user name!

Read the thread first sweet thing.

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

It comes down to ego...

Either you can let go or continue the same drama........

It's easier than you think.............

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I understand that ... and I'm not saying that there isn't a "suckiness" that I understand you would feel ... but there was obviously a reason ... right or wrong, it's why there are mods and webbies.

You talk about therapy ... if you aren't wanted ... or are disliked ... why keep coming back?

It's accomplished nothing ... it will accomplish nothing but ill will.

I guess were it me, I wouldn't come back and wouldn't want to be where I'm not wanted.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It comes down to ego...

Either you can let go or continue the same drama........

It's easier than you think.............
                          Matt ... you rule bro ... you see things the way I do.

I just don't get it I guess.

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Al... if this is all true why doesnt a person just come back and say
                            I used to be FAB and i have a few things to say ?

Or i used to be so an so and i would like to apologize etc..

Whats with all the sissy cry baby hide behind the tree like a 4 year old?

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Nope... Alinchainz... I have never posted as my daughter... she did post here. I have said a thousand times... where I let my children visit is nobody's business but mine.
                              You were an alias. You've had two-digits worth of aliases here. LITTLE SKITTLES was an alias. AL, 7884 and I called you out on it and you fell for it. You are absolutely twisted. This was, of course, after you told a 15-year-old poster that it's okay to post herself half-naked at our site.

I did in fact receive several phone calls.... its a big reason why I quit posting here. Taking it to a personal level like that is bull shit. I have admitted I don't know if it was Rikk or not... just that several real life harrassments have occurred and seem awfully closely related to the internet bullshit that goes on here. Its not worth it to me. I have told the webbies... and I meant it. If the site means that much to him... he can have it. He is the one who keeps bringing me up. See, now you have me sounding like Fab. But damn it all if she don't have a point. There are other things the webbies were told about... I won't bring them up again.
                              Shut up. Absolutely pathetic. I certainly would never want to phone you, would never have your number to phone you. And you posted that sick accusation and then deleted it a minute later but it was too late...you were quoted on it. You then ever admitted that you made it up. Why is it suddenly true again? Absolutely sick. I have spoken to two posters at this site on the phone. Count 'em...two. Both mods. Both in the Pen.

The site means more to you than me. You were deleted, yet you're still here. You're raving on at another site about your dislike for a Webbie at our site. Isn't that a little hypocritical since you don't like anyone talking about you here?

You joined the idiots in their little campaign. You acted up as a ton of aliases. You made bullshit accusations. Sound familiar?

I come back here because I love David. He's my obssession. I can't fight it... why deny it. I fucking love the guy. And yes, I love the other three too. Why are the rest of you here?
                              Funny...in your entire time here, you almost never posted about David. But you sure were there when soap opera shit went down.

But whether or not I choose to post here is not whats in question.
                              If you're so innocent, why have you had so many aliases? The IPs have been checked. You've joined again and again and trolled or made shit-disturbing posts, all from...well, I won't state where you're from. That IS against regulations.

Its the fact that deleting my user id and then the mods running around talking smack about me is bullshit. If you wish me to cease to exist... make it happen Capin... but if you are going to delete a user name... then maybe the mods should quit bringing it up.
                              Nobody brought you up until you were caught badmouthing MEZRO at HITCH's. It was posted here. I made a comment. Now why don't you head back there? Telling the site that it's not about Dave anymore because nobody here, not one person, likes you is not going to get MEZRO to change his mind, considering you just insulted him maybe 10 times.

Fucking psycho. You're practically not worth my time anymore.
                              Last edited by Rikk; 08-27-2005, 04:13 PM.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I care little... notice there have been many times my name has been brought up and i have left it alone.
                                If you left, how would you know if your name is being allegedly mentioned? And if you don't post here anymore, what would you care about what people say?
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...