Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cult of Roth
    Roadie
    • Mar 2004

She was probably high out of her skull, blowing some other guy while "wango tango" was blasting on a stereo nearby..and just got it a bit mixed up the next morning.
    Roth EUAS Militia

Comment

• lucky wilbury

she's done so many drugs she can't remember what she did 12 days ago let alone when she was 12. one of these days she'll confess she had kurt killed. thats something you can belive. remember people dead people leave "legiable" set of finger prints if they killed themselves!

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Anybody see that 'Kurt & Courtney' documentary.

Here's a true story...
        My best friend left New Jersey to go out to Hollywood and try to make it in a rock n roll band back in the late 80s - early 90s. He never really made it, but wound up staying out in LA just the same.
        Long before this story broke in the tabloids, he called me up one night and said "Dude, remember that band The Mentors that wore the black hoods and sang about eating chicks out on their period? Well I met the singer El Duce in a bar last night and he told me this story about how Courtney Love offered him money to whack kurt Cobain."
        I can't remember the date of the phone call, but I do remember that it was well before Curt's "suicide" and El Duce's "accidental" death.

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Fuck...that is just fucked up.

Why would she want Kurt wacked?

No doubt she is in a different world...but someone killed?

Was there any speculation on whether it was not suicide?

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            It was at this halloween party in the late 80's. Obviously before she was famous. Before she met Kurt as far as I know. She was dressed up as a vampire nun, and I asked her if the teeth were real, so she proceeded to bite me on the neck.

Ordinarily, this would have been a turn on, but she was drunk off her ass, chain-smoking, and looked like a walking biological laboratory of diseases that a condom (which I didn't have on me at the time anyway) wouldn't have saved me from. I decided to pass on that.

Wow. That's a cool story. Just think! We might have had Francis Bean Wallbanger? LOL

I'm torn on how I feel about Courtney. On one hand, I do find her EXTREMELY sexy...sorry.

On the other hand she is the most annoying bitch I've ever seen and is the reason that Kurt is dead. So, the hell with her.

FORD, are you around the Aberdeen area? My borther-in-law grew up there and went to school with Harvey Wallbanger. He can't remember Kurt, though.
            Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 08-07-2012, 03:28 PM. Reason: Edited name....
            Originally posted by ELVIS
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• Roy Munson
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker

Here's a true story...
              My best friend left New Jersey to go out to Hollywood and try to make it in a rock n roll band back in the late 80s - early 90s. He never really made it, but wound up staying out in LA just the same.
              Long before this story broke in the tabloids, he called me up one night and said "Dude, remember that band The Mentors that wore the black hoods and sang about eating chicks out on their period? Well I met the singer El Duce in a bar last night and he told me this story about how Courtney Love offered him money to whack kurt Cobain."
              I can't remember the date of the phone call, but I do remember that it was well before Curt's "suicide" and El Duce's "accidental" death.

"Eating out my woman one night and something tasted weird. Ran to the mirror, saw blood on my beard!"

Bitch is on the Rag

The Mentors fucking rock! "Up the Dose" is one of the funniest records ever made.
              Originally posted by ELVIS
              I guess you're right...

Comment

• BrownSound1
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Sarge
                She is one skanky looking and acting beatch.
                I don't think i could do that...

Hell why not...you fuck POJO in the ass all the time.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by WACF
                  Fuck...that is just fucked up.

Why would she want Kurt wacked?

No doubt she is in a different world...but someone killed?
                  three simple words: sid and nancy. she wanted to be just like them but she didn't want to off herself because then she wouldn't get the pubiclity and the noterity.

Originally posted by WACF
                  Was there any speculation on whether it was not suicide?
                  only in the press.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Mr Walker

i saw it. interesting to say the least.

Comment

• BrownSound1
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Kurt Blowbrains....now that was a death that really surprised me and upset me. coughBULLSHITcough

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Love as been fucking up A LOT latley and it's not like her to do so ... she's outta control ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

dateline nbc is going to have a 2 hr special on kurt and courtney fri at 8 pm. check your local listings to be sure of time and channel.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hard to believe it's been 10 years since we lost Kurt
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Not many. Who knows, if I hadn't had better at the time, and had about three more beers, it might have happenned. I'm sure most people had a skanky ho like that in their past somewhere. It's just that yours didn't become famous by some perversion of the laws of the universe.
                              Speaking of skanks past, there WAS this one....

This too was circa '86, in Seattle, and I was playing the usual dive clubs for a living. Pier 70, Central, Saratoga Trunk, Prime Rib Palace, and of course The Riviera. Met the stereotypical rocker slut between sets, and made plans to hook up later at 13 Coins. Yada, Yada, Yada, went back to her place, proceeded to exchange fluids, and mid way through she decides this is a good time to regale me with her story of having BANGED DLR ON THE 1984 TOUR. This is mid-coitus, mind you.

Many since have had the Lounge Love, but this slice sticks in my mind to this day. Name long forgotten, barely picture the face, but can still hear the "I fucked DLR" anecdote.

Fucking the Star Fucker, if you will.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I wouldn't fuck Courtney Love with BigBadBrian's dick

If he had one
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...