• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    My role model was Sid Vicious
    So why don't you follow his lead? I'm sure the BCE can get you some pure stuff if you ask them nicely..

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      And a stint on the Sexual Predator list...
      Look Nickie, for the last time I was banging lots of the moms' of guys I went to school with frustrated older women are in need of something you cannot understand, quick hard no attatchments sex plain and simple, and I am sorry one of them was your mom.

We were all at that party at your house she was trying to be one of the youngsters and she was all over me. I resisted her for months after the first time I banged her up againsts the toilet in the hall bathroom. It was just a quickie while the party was going on she loved it . I am not a predator.

After awhile I just couldn't stop fucking her.. sometimes it was like love for us, you need to get over this and quit dogging me all over this forum.

If it helps again, as I have told you before, she was amazing in bed, it was nothing just between her and I ,but you got all freaked out.

Get over it.
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 08-18-2012, 07:28 PM.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Look Nickie, for the last time I was banging lots of the guys I went to school with...
        Cool story, bro. It's funny how you claim homos some how are inherently connected to pedophiles, but sit here and defend a fucking admitted creep like Ted though...

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
          Veteran
          • Jun 2005

This would have had to have happened in 1976. Being that was 36 years ago, how would either side prove their case if they were to sue?
          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
            This would have had to have happened in 1976. Being that was 36 years ago, how would either side prove their case if they were to sue?
            Maybe she kept the blue dress she was wearing at the time
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Envy, bear in mind that we allow some idiots to hang out here because it amuses us to do so.

Sorta like allowing yourself the pleasure of poking an enraged sub-intelligent animal with a stick, from behind a fence.....it is free to leave when it wants, but has a masochistic desire to be punished.....so keeps coming back for more....

Clara/Thome walks a fine line between annoyance and stupidity, but just keep in mind that his mom used to have sex with brain-damaged cattle, and Clara/Thome was the result. It grew up in a barnyard thinking that sort of activity was 'normal'.

So don't get to irate when the idiot starts acting up. They are just the rantings of a semi-coherent deranged vapor-head, and are not to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

What's difference between Courtney Love and a hockey team?

A hockey team will shower after 3 periods.......
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Envy, bear in mind that we allow some idiots to hang out here because it amuses us to do so.

Sorta like allowing yourself the pleasure of poking an enraged sub-intelligent animal with a stick, from behind a fence.....it is free to leave when it wants, but has a masochistic desire to be punished.....so keeps coming back for more....

Clara/Thome walks a fine line between annoyance and stupidity, but just keep in mind that his mom used to have sex with brain-damaged cattle, and Clara/Thome was the result. It grew up in a barnyard thinking that sort of activity was 'normal'.

So don't get to irate when the idiot starts acting up. They are just the rantings of a semi-coherent deranged vapor-head, and are not to be taken seriously.
                  Lmao
                  The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                    Veteran
                    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                    What's difference between Courtney Love and a hockey team?

A hockey team will shower after 3 periods.......
                    Now that is the absolute rankest thing i have ever heard. I salute you sir!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69

And you homos are the guards at the insane asylum.....

What really is going on here is HR is one of the stupid stoners that would take a pipe to a rock concert pass it down the isle and wonder why it kept going and going and going, away.., then he would cry and be a bummer, for the rest of the show,.. about how he still can't get it thru his head that you only take joints to the show so everyone could partake of the good smoke.

I am sorry that pipe you took to the 78 Van Halen Show in KC ended up in my hands. I was 14 isles away and passed it away 50 times, but it always came back to me .

Rock On Bitches!!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                        Veteran
                        • Jun 2005

I am sorry that pipe you took to the 78 Van Halen Show in KC ended up in my ass.
                        Me too but now i understand why HR didn't want it back.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                          Me too but now i understand why HR didn't want it back.

Awesome...funny stuff..lol

Comment

• fourthcoming

It's too bad Courtney love never gave Ted Bundy head. We could have been rid of her a long time ago.

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Can't we all just try and get along? And just if you have had some issues with each other, just try and start over, with both clarathecarrot and elvis.
                              Last week there was a kid here that commited suicide before the school started cause he was bullied. Adult-bullying is just as bad.
                              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                                It's too bad Courtney love never gave Ted Bundy head. We could have been rid of her a long time ago.
                                Ha he he chortle.. I read that thinking of AL bundy...

Comment

Working...