Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Too Much Time on Your Hands

Originally posted by Ron Chi
    Hey fella, I know I'm a newbie around here but don't you think your directorial and editing talnets would be better suited in putting something together more productive?

I know this is a webforum dedicated to DLR & CVH. But why all the trashing of Sammy? Is it really necessary? You could resent Sammy for taking the wheel from Roth but you cannot deny his contribution to the Van Halen name and legacy. Any other singer would have caved in under the pressure.

I am not one to get into a Hagar/Roth debate as both men have their imprints in Van Halen history. Talk Roth. Talk about the 1st era of Van Halen. Slagging on Hagar proves nothing. It's actually counterproductive to Roth fans. Could it be that Sammy took them higher, and higher, straight up to the top of the charts and Roth only fans feel slightly bitter? You make the call.
    Chi....I think you better stick to Kung Fu fighting...you will never find yourself arguing intelligently on the behalf of a Spam-retard.
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

Oh god. That's beautiful. Another 5 if I could man

Comment

Any chance of a resurrection? When the resurrection comes, there'll be a two drink minimum...

Comment

yes I would also like to see it. Is it on youtube? Put it somewhere. PLEASE

Comment

Did this ever get posted at YouTube?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
              Did this ever get posted at YouTube?
              go for it Pinto!

Comment

Working...
              X