• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Fat Sammy
    Veteran
    • Feb 2005

Thanks again everyone!

Originally posted by Polk High
    awesome, is that a real commercial w/ Oster aviation? If so please tell me that the plane coming in for a crash landing wasn't part of it
    Yes, but the landing was from Ebaumsworld.com....At first I attemped to use footage of a guy sticking an annoying child in the overhead luggage compartment, LMAO, but couldn't quite get it to look right.

Originally posted by Jack68
    A few things come to mind here...
    1.That is the first time i ever heard that song all the way thru,i swear to god.
    2."She puts the cream in my coffee."Im speechless..
    3.fucking hilarious ,outstanding!
    4.Was there a hook or riff or anything in that song or was it "SHE PUTS THE CREAM IN MY COFFEE?"
    1) That's not the complete song! I couldn't take anymore, and cut to the "sponsors" bit. There's ANOTHER verse and chorus I believe.

2) Sorry, but that line has nothing on the next one.... "She put the butter on my biscuit, Honeydew my melon."

3) Thank you, it was fun to put together!

4) I think the hook was possibly "flip flop flippin, got me trippin!" LMAO

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Jesus!!

Well done, sir!!

I say WELL DONE!!
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Ron Chi
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Oct 2005

Too Much Time on Your Hands

Hey fella, I know I'm a newbie around here but don't you think your directorial and editing talnets would be better suited in putting something together more productive?

I know this is a webforum dedicated to DLR & CVH. But why all the trashing of Sammy? Is it really necessary? You could resent Sammy for taking the wheel from Roth but you cannot deny his contribution to the Van Halen name and legacy. Any other singer would have caved in under the pressure.

I am not one to get into a Hagar/Roth debate as both men have their imprints in Van Halen history. Talk Roth. Talk about the 1st era of Van Halen. Slagging on Hagar proves nothing. It's actually counterproductive to Roth fans. Could it be that Sammy took them higher, and higher, straight up to the top of the charts and Roth only fans feel slightly bitter? You make the call.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Hey Ron...I think Sammy's contribution is there for everyone to see.

He is a bloated, self-absorbed piece of tequila-pimping, alien-abducted shit.

Just look at him, listen to him run his sorry mouth and this masterpiece is the result. This world premiere is more of a documentary than a parody..
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Damn hilarious! 500 stars for this tour-de-force of yours, BFS!!!
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Re: Too Much Time on Your Hands

Originally posted by Ron Chi
              Hey fella, I know I'm a newbie around here but don't you think your directorial and editing talnets would be better suited in putting something together more productive?

I know this is a webforum dedicated to DLR & CVH. But why all the trashing of Sammy? Is it really necessary? You could resent Sammy for taking the wheel from Roth but you cannot deny his contribution to the Van Halen name and legacy. Any other singer would have caved in under the pressure.

I am not one to get into a Hagar/Roth debate as both men have their imprints in Van Halen history. Talk Roth. Talk about the 1st era of Van Halen. Slagging on Hagar proves nothing. It's actually counterproductive to Roth fans. Could it be that Sammy took them higher, and higher, straight up to the top of the charts and Roth only fans feel slightly bitter? You make the call.
              try this forum... www.vhlinks.com and don't let the backdoor hit ya, where the good lord split ya...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                Veteran
                • Feb 2005

Re: Too Much Time on Your Hands

Originally posted by Ron Chi
                Could it be that Sammy took them higher, and higher, straight up to the top of the charts and Roth only fans feel slightly bitter?

ROTMFFLMAO!

No. Not at all.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

BFS, You should've used the clip from Farm Aid where Sammy openly admits ON STAGE that hes got a small dick, I'm completly serious about this, I'll try and upload it sometime.
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                    BFS, You should've used the clip from Farm Aid where Sammy openly admits ON STAGE that hes got a small dick, I'm completly serious about this, I'll try and upload it sometime.
                    lol...remember that!!! holding up a sign and saying "your dick is too small" and then "how did you know" or something like this...what a dumbass...but maybe the only time fatty wasn't lying...
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                      lol...remember that!!! holding up a sign and saying "your dick is too small" and then "how did you know" or something like this...what a dumbass...but maybe the only time fatty wasn't lying...
                      No way! Gotta find that!

Someone was holding a sign? LMAO!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Hey BFS,

Why isn't this one able to be saved like the CGTSNM one?

Regardless, stellar props to you and thanks.

*EDIT!!! My Bad and OOF!!! I just figured it out. Sorry.*
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2005

Edit: Ok!

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

This video is STELLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Bloody Christ that was funny!!!!!

That is all.

Icon.
                            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Hey BFS,

Why isn't this one able to be saved like the CGTSNM one?

Regardless, stellar props to you and thanks.

*EDIT!!! My Bad and OOF!!! I just figured it out. Sorry.*
                              I could save it!
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
                                No way! Gotta find that!

Someone was holding a sign? LMAO!
                                no it wasn't written on the sign...but somebody threw a sign on stage and sam held it up to edward and tried to be funny...what he was...but not as he planned...
                                Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...