• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAX
    Hey Lounge,

'Tis that Dilfer or Hasslebeck in your av? Just curious? :p
    Hasslebeck. Dilfer doesn't smoke.

Comment

• Okay......I don't know WHO the FUCK this HELLVIS666 is, but he's one funny motherfucker.

5 stars for ya you Satan worshipping drug addicted pedophile you...

Can I bang Lisa Marie now?
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLVIS666
        Dilfer doesn't smoke.
        I'm assuming you're referring to cigs cos I'll bet money that he smokes pole.

Right Kip? :p
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

I'm assuming you're referring to cigs cos I'll bet money that he smokes pole.

Right Kip? :p

Trent Dilfer is a great guy, and knowing you Maxi, if you met him you'd think so too.

You certainly wouldn't break out the "polesmoker" routine to his face. :p

Now Jake the Flake on the other hand, I met at the Fiesta Bowl one year in Tempe......He's a fucking Tool's Tool

He's a piece of shit.

But hey, what does dumbass Seahawks Fan know, right?

Comment

• Easy there Lounge, it was only a joke. I have nothing against any of those dudes excluding that hippie bastard Plummer. It was just a little humor.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Easy there Lounge, it was only a joke. I have nothing against any of those dudes excluding that hippie bastard Plummer. It was just a little humor.
              I know

That mouthbreathing, ignorant bottom-feeder thome had me on fire....

Took it out on you.

Comment

• What did thome do? I dunno him that well but I've always found him to be a hoot. I get a kick out of his posts.

What's up? :confused:
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

What did thome do? I dunno him that well but I've always found him to be a hoot. I get a kick out of his posts.

He must not tipe hiZ postes like a kindirgardun drop oute in yur fo4rumm then.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

What did thome do? I dunno him that well but I've always found him to be a hoot. I get a kick out of his posts.

That's because you both drink the same kool-ade, and suffer from chronic Bushtosis

Comment

Working...
                    X