X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Hampton revocering a Plummer fumble...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

touchdown please...
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

The Curtain...

and they better fucking step it up...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

The chin...but he'd better learn how to fucking call a game this late...fucking prevent...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Play of the game...right here...

4th and 10...

fumble...

STEELERS BALL!!!!!!!!!!

game OVER...

of course...like last week....

you can't blame that on Plummer...rushing 2 lineman...and he's getting fucking killed back there...

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

FOUR JAKE PLUMMER TURNOVERS!!!

FOUR!!!
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

C'mon Max...they had Maximum protection...and the Steelers rushed fucking 3...

Plummer was running for his life...

that was the line's fault...not Plummers...

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Fuck that shit Poj, I can blame as much as I want on Plummer. Fine, the last one... Fair enough but as for the others...
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

It's getting close to time to change the name of the Steeler thread...

Bettis...first down...

Art Rooney...maybe the classiest owner ever...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

lmfao...you Max...I tried to tell you all week...

lmfao...funny how quickly we change our minds...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

The best part about it?

Denver won't make a move at QB...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Now that's the nail in the coffin...

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Poj,

You know how it is. Gotta believe in your team...

Regardless, been a long time comin' for Cowher and The Steelers. I'm on their bandwagon for the rest of the year. They are the best team and deserve everything.

Massive props to them and to you.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Congratulations Steelers.

You guys deserve it all the way.

Now it's time to bring that Lombardi trophy back to your crib.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Props to the Broncs as well...

not many people saw these two in the Championship game this year...

Now...get to talk some smack with FORD...well...at least until Carolina beats them...

That's the team I worry about the most...the Panthers...having been there before...and with that manic D of theres...

if Seattle wins...well...I'll save my thoughts until then...

right now...after the way they've played the past 2 weeks...

there's no doubt as to who the best team in the league is...

beat the 1, 2 and 3 seed in the best conference...

the question is...will Cowher bring the right gameplan to the Super Bowl...

Comment

Working...