• Show
Clear All
  • Alex Mogilny
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

OK Fuckers..

This forum is fucking dead.

I propose this.

I will send a bootleg cd/dvd/dvd-a to 10 people and we shall discuss it in this forum. I propose to do this once per month. The bootleg will be chosen at my discretion and will be mailed to the 10 designated people.

Ideally the 10 people will not have large collections or download several gigabytes via BT per month. The 10 people should have burn capabilities though to possibly share with other army members.

Post your name in the thread below until we get to 10. The first 10 then PM me your snail mail address and I will mail all 10 copies on the same day so that hopefully everyone gets them around the same time and it will spark some discussion in here.

I would like to limit our resident 10 to only 1 european, sorry folks but mail to the EU can get expensive. Hopefully our resident EU member will then share with other EU Folks!

Let's get this fucker started...I got a killer show to start it off with.

Can I get a sticky!

PS...none of you fucking psychos sign up...you know who you are!
  • Cato
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: OK Fuckers..

Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
    This forum is fucking dead.

I'm very sorry!
    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

you got a sticky Alex.

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

watch...no one will sign up.......

i'm sensing some apathy

..how many you think will sign up?

only time will tell if this thread stands the test of time

Comment

• Cato
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

watch...no one will sign up.......

i'm sensing some apathy

..how many you think will sign up?

only time will tell if this thread stands the test of time
          you have to show us what boots you put on this TREE. and examine who has burn capability(BRANCH), with their available format(-R,+R), and who doesn't have it(LEAF).

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Cato
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

10 branches sound too many. if I have the same DVD(or CD) as that you are gonna put on this, I'll take 5 of 10 people.

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

It's not a tree thing...the members will have the option to send out.
              So, if someone is burnerless they can sign up.

Basically I will give away 10 boots per month to whomever signs up and we can discuss them in this forum...maybe it was a bad idea.

Comment

• SGV
                Full On Cocktard
                • Nov 2004

I'll sign up. I think a discussion of some old shows will be great. I'm sure we'll get a few guitar players talk about Eddie's work. We can talk about Dave's performance, and what songs he was the most consistant on. Discuss the Dave-isms and what rare one-liners he threw out. There is a lot that we can discuss about the shows.

Plus, if a show comes up...and one of the 10 have a better copy, we can get the lower gen show out to the fans.

I have CD and DVD burning capability.

sgv

Comment

• Lou

Ooh, ooh I have interest! Hey Alex, to spur some interest why not liberate those Fair Warning demos you used to talk about over at vhtrading.com awhile ago. Better yet, why not answer my e-mails to you proposing trades for that stuff. And where's that Van Hagar, Antioch, TN 8/16/91 show you said you were going to torrent for the sake of proving that you really have hoarded stuff? PHONY!!!!

P.S. Go to diamonddavidleeroth.com for downloads and trees.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                    Ooh, ooh I have interest! Hey Alex, to spur some interest why not liberate those Fair Warning demos you used to talk about over at vhtrading.com awhile ago. Better yet, why not answer my e-mails to you proposing trades for that stuff. And where's that Van Hagar, Antioch, TN 8/16/91 show you said you were going to torrent for the sake of proving that you really have hoarded stuff? PHONY!!!!

You still a virgin, Lou?

Never mind, I just actually read your post and got the obvious answer.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Lou

I thought you were never coming back.

Once I made that post, I was summarily told not to distribute it. I thought it would be ok to let out a Hagar show. I made a mistake. I apologize.

I will never, ever trade with you. NEVER! I don't give a shit if you have a proshot video of VH playing in your fucking Living Room and all you want is a couple of blanks you fuck.

You sent me a PM and countless emails asking me to trade for uncirculated stuff...sholud I post one of them to refresh your memory?
                      Your fucked up Lou, If you do have ancirculated stuff, which I doubt, you are betraying the trust of the person who gave it to you. I know it was given to you, if you have that is.

Tell me this Lou: what have you done to earn your bootlegs? Are you of the mindset that they are owed to you? That people should not hoard and should share with you? That you are owed these bootlegs beacuse you dig Van Halen?

I was way too young to tape the shows that I dig, which certainly makes you too young. SO....How do guys like us get VH and Zep bootlegs... I'll tell you how I started off I bought a few underground tapes when I was younger and then many years later I discovered VHTrading where I got a ton of shows. I come to find out later that they are MP3s and MP3s are bad...The last guy I traded with..Dr. Reynolds sent me 10 generic discs wrapped in paper towels and all were MP3 and had 2 second gaps....He didn't correct the issue and posted about me being a bad trader.

So...how did I get good VH bootlegs. I placed ads in Goldmine and Record collector. I posted ads in the NY and LA Times. I called indy music stores all over the country networking with various people to find these tapes. I found some. I paid for them with my money and my time. What did you do Lou...did you go the extent that I did? If you did you were given explicit instructions to not let the shows out. You then send me countless emails and PMs to the effect of C'mon man I want to trade uncirculated stuff. I may get permission to let some stuff out one day. I'll do my damnest to try and make sure you never get a copy.

BTW....

You call me a phony....look at the fucking lineages on your trading page???? There is no fucking way that you have access to shit that you claim you have...mainly the Zep lineages.

Fix your fucking lineages. You fucking asswipe.

Your lineages are all wrong. You are frauding people...be careful who you fraud, some people who fraud get deaded by sticks of fire.

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

From Lou's Trading site:

Led Zeppelin:

New York 2/1/69 Master>DAT 1
                        San Francisco 4/24/69 Master>DAT 1
                        Denver 3/25/70 1st gen 2 CD
                        Belfast 3/5/71 Master>DAT 2 CD
                        London 11/20/71 1st gen>DAT 2 CD

I couldn't go any further...I'm laughing to hard.

Hey everyone Lou has access to Zeppelin Masters! They are on his trade list.

oooooo wait is this what the fuckers over at royal orleans told you?

Wow, Lou. Fucking 1sr gens from masters on DAT! You are the man. Why don't you sell some of your Zep Dats and buy a house?

I'm done with you now...go away little boy.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Wow!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Now that was a classic owning.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

It's not a tree thing...the members will have the option to send out.
                              So, if someone is burnerless they can sign up.

Basically I will give away 10 boots per month to whomever signs up and we can discuss them in this forum...maybe it was a bad idea.
                              sounds like a great idea. I for one am interested, except I have most of the greatest VH boots with zero burning capability. So something like this wont work for all. But Id love to discuss any boot, in detail, for reminiscing sake.
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...