Has Spammy's Van Hagar actually sold out any shows yet ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

to 'tjvhou812' and all the other Sammy cock-gobblers who are using the 'they released tickets behind the stage' excuse...

I bought tickets to OZZY in Providence in 1989 and I sat behind the stage (taped it too, but the bootleg came out shitty).

The point is, if Dave was back, those tickets would be sold out too.

Who here would buy tickets to see Dave with VH even if they could only get seats behind the stage?

Me.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• TMR

Originally posted by tjvhou812
      im sure they will play texas, give it some time. ther gonna pretty much cover the us
      Sorry dude, TEXAS loves David Lee Roth....they don't care about SPAM there. Remember Spam played for free in Texas...LOL

Comment

• TMR

fuck that, im seven rows deep, kinda like your ass

That sounds so gay, you will get to be gay soon enough with your buddy spam at a venue near you....lol

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

let me put it to you like this you non american mother f#cker.
          when bands sellout, some venues open more seats behind the stage
          No, no, no, no, no no!!!!! Fuck you! You piece of shit!!! "non american mother f#cker" How fucking dare you rip on our Aussie mates?!?!?! Typical, you dumb son of a bitch. That is where I fucking draw the line. I'm normally pretty mellow but congrats "dude" you just made the shit list.

Also, you fucking pig stool! You can STILL get tickets to ANY SHOW!!! Plenty available. My buddy who lives in Vegas where they "sold out" said tickets are fucking cheap.

Beyond that, go fuck yourself yet again. While your at it you fungus-filled anus pie, get L.S.D's cock out of your cunt and Hina's twat/with car battery strap-on out of your ass!!!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
            Who here would buy tickets to see Dave with VH even if they could only get seats behind the stage?

Me.
            Me too and I'd well overpay for them. If my only option was to be in the building and not get to actually see them, but hear them, then I'm still there. Not so for the Cheesemaster General.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Thanks Guys !

How many weeks will have to pass before Spammy's Van Hagar fans will run out of excuses ??
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

The answer with this is NO...there are no fucking shows sold out...nor will there be...

they are playing Greensboro on their opening night...and they've stated already that there are plenty of seats available...in particular...single tickets in the lower levels...and multiple tickets in the upper levels...in nearly all sections...

on the radio here...

I mean...they can't sell out opening night?

Kiss/Aerosmith sold out...and they are a shadow of a real band...

lmfao...that says a lot about this shadow of a shadow...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

PMark...it's easy...

ten years from now...Sammy...from a rest home in Tijuana called OldFatFucks...will give an interview to Rolling Bellies stating...

that stadium tour in 2004 was something...we sold out every stadium we played...averaged 500,000 a venue...it was a good deal...

the best was when we played the Polo Grounds in New York...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

LMAO ! Pojo

I remember reading an interview with Spammy last year where he clearly stated that if he rejoined Van Halen they would sell out venues all over the country. Is that right Spammy ??

Maybe the Rock Gods are finally dishing out the Karmic justice !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Sell-outs selling out? Wade through the irony.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Lets put it this way....Van Halen (with Roth you morons) sold out shows in hours, even minutes.
                        Van Hagar (without Roth you morons) ain't selling shit compared to that.
                        Now, if you are so proud to go eat cheez whiz with all the other "Fake Rockers" and local KRAFT stock-holders, take your dead ass on in and be proud you are amongst the gayest of gaybies on planet earf, honey.

You asswipe Hagarites are pathetic, and it shows....

Now, before you reply make sure the jizz is properly wiped from your chin or we'll all laugh at you until the REAL reunion takes place...Fuckin Sellout Bastards...............

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

and if they sell out? so what? do I have to ask again? does that mean "eat more shit...billions of flies can't be wrong"?

maybe this tour will have some success...maybe they sell well...but they were going downhill a decade ago...becoming an opening act for a davewannabe jon fucking bon sucking dicks jovi...do you spamsters really believe you're witnessing a great phoenix-wise rise ?

what you get to see is the last breath before death...
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• TMR

Not one show will sell out!

I just can't believe there would be that many GAY people in the World!

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

When I started this thread I thought I would get a thousand of those Van Hagar invaders correcting me. Fookin hilarious, not one has chimed in with a venue that really is sold out !!
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Dude...they are probably buying up all the tickets...lol...waiting for the next paychecks...so they can go for it...

dumbasses...

Comment

Working...