No announcement yet.

Heaven and Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tickets to Radio City! I hate opening acts!
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Heaven and hell... A new album would be great. They will never make it into my neck of the woods (not even close).
      "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everybody!" DLR

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss
        Heaven and hell... A new album would be great. They will never make it into my neck of the woods (not even close).
        Hey, it's worth the travelling!
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by bueno bob

Still...what was the general consensus of "The System Has Failed"? I haven't heard it, I basically quit listening to Megadeth after I heard two or three songs off of "The World Needs a Hero" and wrote them off...
          SHF was good record, much stronger than WNAH. The title track and Kick the Chair are as good as anything Mustaine has done since Rust In Piece. IMO, there is a little TOO much guitar widdling on some of the tracks, but the aggression over all is still there.

Did you here "Dread and the Fugitive Mind" from World...., thats almost as good as anything Megadeth have ever done....
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

I personally have never liked Megadeth. They are good at...well...being Megadeth, but as songwriters they have never impressed me.

I could not possibly care less what happens to Dave Mustaine.

Comment

I love Megadeth. I started out as much more of a Metallica guy, but over the last 10 years, have swung to Megadeth. System has Failed was very strong, but I also liked World Needs a Hero.
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Double post
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by binnie
                  SHF was good record, much stronger than WNAH. The title track and Kick the Chair are as good as anything Mustaine has done since Rust In Piece. IMO, there is a little TOO much guitar widdling on some of the tracks, but the aggression over all is still there.

Did you here "Dread and the Fugitive Mind" from World...., thats almost as good as anything Megadeth have ever done....
                  Not from World...I heard it on the Capitol Punishment collection the year (or two) before hand though...

Good song, actually, I enjoyed it on Capitol Punishment.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

I'd much rather see MOTORHEAD than MEGADETH.....

LEMMY is KING

DOWN will be KWEL

H&H.....it's aboot time......

Comment

Still no news on tour dates over here....

Comment

Rumour is that Down is going to have a record out this year.

Undoubtedly, it'll be killer!

Comment

Originally posted by binnie
                          Maybe in the States, but not here.

Black Sabbath without Ozzy would only appeal to a very limited audience here. In fact, sad as it is, I asked everybody I worked with who Dio was, I bet there isn't one of the who would know.

Over here I see Heaven and Hell doing the big clubs 3,000+ capacity. Suits me fine, that music will be killer in an intimate venue...

If they tour with Motorhead in this CUNTry, I'm pretty sure it'll be the arenas. Motorhead sell out 3,000 capacity venues over here every year as it is, and Dio on his own plays a lot of the same places...so, it could very well be arenas. Maybe seated and only 3/4 full, though...aboot the same as Alice Cooper/Twisted Sister were in 2005.
                          Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Why do America get all the best tours?
                            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Well...

The Police are back - I won't go. I don't know, I like The Police as much as the next guy, but I'm not over the top with excitement about seeing them play live. It's cool, but not anything I'm shitting golden goose eggs about.

Van Halen 4.0 - I'm going to see David and Eddie (this is, of course, if this whole thing doesn't blow up before it ever hits the stage), but it feels more like an obligation than a pleasure.

That being the case, as far as I'm concerned, Heaven and Hell is THE summer tour of 2007!
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

I just mean in general. There was one a few years ago of Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Dio, unless I've been fed the wrong ifo. No way would that happen in the UK.
                                Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Working...
                                X