Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Announcement Today

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by The Guy
    I usually don't come in defend myself when there are questions raised about me but this time I feel like I must do so.
    I am in Calilfornia and I don't know where ip addresses come from but I can say with total certainty that its not humid where I am, the sun is shining and it hasn't rained in well over two months and the fire danger is sky high. Not sure if anyone back east can say that.

If you don't want me to post anything else I will go away, but as of right now plans are for a major announcement from Van Halen on Monday. I told you all about a week ago the scheduled tour route, I know most of the cities and dates but there is no way I can share them. I have given you all the info I can and to the doubters of my credibility, I told you about Dave being back before anyone else did.
    I think I even shared some insight on how long Ed was going to be in rehab for as well.
    The band sounds great, David sounds great. I will also say one more thing, Ed will not be using the sustainer on the tour.

See Ya Monday.
    MAYBE NICK CAN GIVE US AN UPDATE FROM ALL HIS SOURCES. GUY I KNOW YOU ARE NOT FULL OF SHIT AS I AM VERY AWARE THAT NICKFRESH IS FULL OF FRESH SHIT. I AM BEEN MADE AWARE FROM A VERY GOOD SOURCE SOME DETAILS OF THE TOUR AND I AGREE WITH MUCH IF NOT ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY. IF THERE ARE A FEW LOSERS LIKE NICK WHO HAVE TIME TO MAKE 27 POSTS A DAY, I SAY FUCK HIM AND CONTINUE TO GIVE SOME DETAILS TO REAL VAN OF DAVE AND VH.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is what I don't understand from your posts "Guy." You can say there is an annoucement on Monday, they are sounding great and there will be no sustainer. Why can't you give us something that nobody else would know at this time? Then we will know for sure you are real.

Numerous radio stations are saying there is something major on Monday or Tuesday. Melodicrock and Venom Thrust say an annoucment is next week. Anybody here can say an annoucment is on Monday and look like an insider. You are already giving out info that is comprimising you yet you don't give us anything concrete to say "The Guy is the shit"

For instance, tell us how the annoucement will be propagated. Via web, radio or possibly by various members.

Its Saturday so I would think they would have that ironed out by now.

the juggernaut bitch
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Venom Thrust doesn't know shit either. He is in the same boat as the gay
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

juicecrell
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lotsa new recruits last 6 months!!! Nothing personal! Just - observation!!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    well the waiting game is on once again

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Redballjets88
    Venom Thrust doesn't know shit either. He is in the same boat as the gay
    not true

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by finallyin2007
    nick you seem to be a real loser! next week when the tour gets announced you can blow both the guy and myself.

Why don't you blow each other? I'm not interested...

BTW, will you assholes continue to make predictions every week until you get a "hit?"

Bitches...

i am getting a little sick of your bullshit! to real vh fans don't be alarmed if the tour is not announced mon monday because it will be announced next week 100%, regardless what nickloser or anyone else thinks!
    Oooooh!

So, again, you're going to confuse my skepticism for "insiders" with some belief that I do not want a CVH reunion. I in fact do.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    by the way 26.94 posts a day? get a life!
    Douche bag troll says what?

I can make 26.94 posts in an hour if I want because, unlike you, I am not a grammatically challenged, monosyllabic fucktard.

It's actually rather easy, and my avg. is falling BTW, because I rarely post that much anymore...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-22-2007 at 10:56 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by jharp84
    Lotsa new recruits last 6 months!!! Nothing personal! Just - observation!!
    Exactly. I suspect some are bitter aliass-bitches. And the rest appear to be attention whore retards that can't construct a simple sentence...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I usually don't come in defend myself when there are questions raised about me but this time I feel like I must do so.

Because you're full of shit and your posts are indefensible, troll-dick...

I am in Calilfornia
    No you ain't, or at least you weren't. There's no way unless you were hiding your IP, which you obviously don't...

and I don't know where ip addresses come from but I can say with total certainty that its not humid where I am, the sun is shining and it hasn't rained in well over two months and the fire danger is sky high. Not sure if anyone back east can say that.

If you don't want me to post anything else I will go away, but as of right now plans are for a major announcement from Van Halen on Monday. I told you all about a week ago the scheduled tour route, I know most of the cities and dates but there is no way I can share them. I have given you all the info I can and to the doubters of my credibility, I told you about Dave being back before anyone else did.
    I think I even shared some insight on how long Ed was going to be in rehab for as well.
    The band sounds great, David sounds great. I will also say one more thing, Ed will not be using the sustainer on the tour.

See Ya Monday.
    Fuck you.

There already was a thread here speculating on Dave being back, and his radio show statements and innuendos had been picked up on by the media BEFORE you ever said anything...

What about all of the other "there's going to be a major announcement on Memorial Day!" horseshit?

This is like the fourth or fifth pronouncement of this by you, and you also said the tour was full speed ahead right before Ed went into rehab...

So you say this shit pretty fucking much EVERY MONDAY!!! Who knows, perhaps tomorrow you'll be right! One prediction out of 10 ain't bad!

You know nothing, and are just making guesses. And if you do have some connections, that's even worse, because you're just a shill posting unreliable bullshit...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-22-2007 at 11:17 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Jimmy4vh
    Oh, and 2 more things.....dont feel you need to go anywhere....your input IS appreciated....and, just wondered how Ed's playing Post-Rehab? Thanks again.
    Thanks Mr. Six-posts for your input.

By the way, do you get your palms read too?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    MAYBE NICK CAN GIVE US AN UPDATE FROM ALL HIS SOURCES. GUY I KNOW YOU ARE NOT FULL OF SHIT AS I AM VERY AWARE THAT NICKFRESH IS FULL OF FRESH SHIT. I AM BEEN MADE AWARE FROM A VERY GOOD SOURCE SOME DETAILS OF THE TOUR AND I AGREE WITH MUCH IF NOT ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY. IF THERE ARE A FEW LOSERS LIKE NICK WHO HAVE TIME TO MAKE 27 POSTS A DAY, I SAY FUCK HIM AND CONTINUE TO GIVE SOME DETAILS TO REAL VAN OF DAVE AND VH.
    Jesus, are you this fucking stupid? Really?

I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE AN INSIDER! BUT I HAVE MADE SEVERAL CORRECT "GUESSES" AND COULD POSE AS ONE IF I WANTED TO!!

It's about truth, not trolling...

And it's 26.93 posts per day, which means I have a lot of background and cred here which has led me to be skeptical, you dumb fucking newbie asshole...

Please enroll in English 101, 'kay?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ziggysmalls
    This is what I don't understand from your posts "Guy." You can say there is an annoucement on Monday, they are sounding great and there will be no sustainer. Why can't you give us something that nobody else would know at this time? Then we will know for sure you are real.

Numerous radio stations are saying there is something major on Monday or Tuesday. Melodicrock and Venom Thrust say an annoucment is next week. Anybody here can say an annoucment is on Monday and look like an insider. You are already giving out info that is comprimising you yet you don't give us anything concrete to say "The Guy is the shit"

For instance, tell us how the annoucement will be propagated. Via web, radio or possibly by various members.

Its Saturday so I would think they would have that ironed out by now.
    'Sup Ziggy. Well said!

A true insider would give us something more than riffing-off newspaper and E-online reports...

BTW, the "Guy" has made this prediction for almost every week since the first news reports of the 'reunion' came out just before the Fourth...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-22-2007 at 11:22 AM.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Jesus, are you this fucking stupid? Really?

I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE AN INSIDER! BUT I HAVE MADE SEVERAL CORRECT "GUESSES" AND COULD POSE AS ONE IF I WANTED TO!!

It's about truth, not trolling...

And it's 26.93 posts per day, which means I have a lot of background and cred here which has led me to be skeptical, you dumb fucking newbie asshole...

Please enroll in English 101, 'kay?
    NICKFAG YOU REALLY NEED TO GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU ARE ONE DIZZY IDIOT WITH A WHOLE LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS. WHO SAID YOU DID NOT WANT A TOUR? AS FAR AS PEOPLE GUESSING AND HITTING, WELL MY SOURCE TELLS ME THE TOUR IS A GO AND THE SOURCE IS LIVE NATION MOTHERFUCKER! THAT IS NOT BULLSHIT IT IS FACT AND IF A 27 POST A DAY FUCKWAD LIKE YOURSELF DOES NOT BELIEVE ME I REALLY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT. AS FOR MY GRAMMER I GUESS IF I POSTED 27 FUCKING TIMES A DAY I WOULD NOTICE THE SPELL CHECK BUTTON. ANYHOW REMEMBER TORONTO DECEMBER 14 FUCKFACE AND WE WILL SEE HOW OFF I AM. IN CASE MY MESSAGE IS NOT CLEAR, NICKFAG GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    NICKFAG YOU REALLY NEED TO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I'm not in the mood. So no, I am not going to fuck myself today.

Wow, so much anger over so little...

YOU ARE ONE DIZZY IDIOT WITH A WHOLE LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS.
    LOL I'm dizzy? I am since you apparently fail to grasp how to operate a keyboard:

And since you're here flaming with me, apparently you seem to have as much time on your little hands as I do.

Actually, I have to get a lot of shit done today...

WHO SAID YOU DID NOT WANT A TOUR? AS FAR AS PEOPLE GUESSING AND HITTING, WELL MY SOURCE TELLS ME THE TOUR IS A GO AND THE SOURCE IS LIVE NATION MOTHERFUCKER!
    We're not talking 'bout Live Nation, asswiper, we're talking aboot trolls coming on and presenting hit and miss speculations as 'inside information.' Apparently, any questioning of the like makes you very angry...

Don't forget to take your free meds tonight, mmm'kay snookems?

THAT IS NOT BULLSHIT IT IS FACT AND IF A 27 POST A DAY FUCKWAD LIKE YOURSELF DOES NOT BELIEVE ME I REALLY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT. AS FOR MY GRAMMER I GUESS IF I POSTED 27 FUCKING TIMES A DAY I WOULD NOTICE THE SPELL CHECK BUTTON.
    Yes, but I wasn't flaming your spelling. Everyone fucks up occasionally, I was actually critiquing your inability to effectively write a paragraph --at 36-years old.

ANYHOW REMEMBER TORONTO DECEMBER 14 FUCKFACE AND WE WILL SEE HOW OFF I AM. IN CASE MY MESSAGE IS NOT CLEAR, NICKFAG GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
    LOL I thought it was Boston on July 14th? What the fuck ever...

Let's all start guessing tour dates now...

Let's make fucking Van Halen tour date squares or something!

Funny, but the tour was supposed to start in Sept., and tickets aren't even on sale yet! Hurray!! Maybe even the Van Halens themselves do not know what the fucking story is. So how could anyone else, genius?

I got your ground breaking an innovative "go fuck yourself" comment in the first sentence loud and clear, spremjunkie.

You can go back to your job of squeaging windshields now.

Douche bag.

Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    a kind of discouraging thing is that when i mention this tour to people they laugh and say things like, it will not work out, they wont even finish the tour,or they suck now anyways, or the egos are too big, or Mikeys not playing bass?! i dont know, the tour might be a disapointment money wise, but im still goin,

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
    a kind of discouraging thing is that when i mention this tour to people they laugh and say things like, it will not work out, they wont even finish the tour,or they suck now anyways, or the egos are too big, or Mikeys not playing bass?! i dont know, the tour might be a disapointment money wise, but im still goin,
    Nah, what' discouraging is dopes like Nickdfresh spewing venom at people who just wanna share info, or talk about possiblities of this new tour. You'd think that someone at site such as this would be quite interested in seeing how things turn out for Dave & VH. Eh, maybe discouraging is too strong here...i mean, in reality who gives a crap what Dicknfresh thinks?
    "SIMPLY SAID....GOD IS ED!"

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    sorry for the typos, lol...but the point was made!

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am in Calilfornia...I can say with total certainty that its not humid where I am, the sun is shining and it hasn't rained in well over two months and the fire danger is sky high.
    Actually, it has been quite humid the last several weeks here. And it's not too difficult to predict the sun shining in California in July.

That's easy. Most in-patient rehabs are right around 30 days. Not really insider info there.

The band sounds great, David sounds great.
    No shit. It's Van Halen. Of course they're going to sound great. Once again, not really insider info.

See Ya Monday.
    Sure, they could announce something on Monday, but you won't get any credit for your prediction(s). If you pick enough days on the calendar, one of them is bound to be correct.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    lol...but the point was made!
    Really?

:confused:

Nice to see you set the bar so low for yourself.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nah, what' discouraging is dopes like Nickdfresh spewing venom at people who just wanna share info, or talk about possiblities of this new tour.

Dude, I'm no "dope!" As your pal pointed out, I've 26.92 or whatever posts per day and have been here since the Van Hagar debacle of 2004, I think I fuckwell know something as of what I speak...

This "Guy" is a fraud and a troll-douche jacking off to your nativity. You guys came here presumably in reaction to the purported reunion. Well, you're a bunch of newbie toadies who haven't a clue of this site's history or mission...

You'd think that someone at site such as this would be quite interested in seeing how things turn out for Dave & VH. Eh, maybe discouraging is too strong here...i mean, in reality who gives a crap what Dicknfresh thinks?
    Who said I'm not "interested?" When did my feelings of a CVH reunion, pseudo or genuine, become the issue, JimmyPoofter?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-22-2007 at 01:13 PM.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: No Announcement Today

But don't worry people, it is expected on Monday. Guaranteed.

Guaranteed to be "expected" ??

Wow.

Way to step out on a limb there, cupcake.

Hang on to your socks people, it is guaranteed to be expected on Monday !

LMAO

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Really?

:confused:

Nice to see you set the bar so low for yourself.

Well done.

lol...whatever...not sure why i bothered even responding to ya...but anyway.....

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, I'm no "dope!" As your pal pointed out, I've 26.92 or whatever posts per day and have been here since the Van Hagar debacle of 2004, I think I fuckwell know something as of what I speak...

This "Guy" is a fraud and a troll-douche jacking off to your nativity. You guys came here presumably in reaction to the purported reunion. Well, you're a bunch of newbie toadies who haven't a clue of this site's history or mission...

Who said I'm not "interested?" When did my feelings of a CVH reunion, pseudo or genuine, become the issue, JimmyPoofter?
    Actually, i've been around here for a bit longer than THIS profile suggests...but that's a moot point. I just dont see how The Guy is what you say because not everything happened as he may have been told it would? Devil's Advocate
    here, ya know?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually, i've been around here for a bit longer than THIS profile suggests...but that's a moot point. I just dont see how The Guy is what you say because not everything happened as he may have been told it would? Devil's Advocate
    here, ya know?
    Well, I think the onus is on him to prove he is actually an "insider" rather than just saying so, and posting often time inaccurate info on the web...

And Van Halen/DLR Band have had ample opportunity to collaborate with this site (and did so very briefly). They've chosen not too because they want complete control and even want the forums wiped...

And as Brett Norton said at the Links recently, no "insiders" predicted the 2004 Van Hagar tour.

They simply announced it on their website one day. There was no big press conference I believe...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-22-2007 at 01:32 PM.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, I think the onus is on him to prove he is actually an "insider" rather than just saying so, and posting often time inaccurate info on the web...

And Van Halen/DLR Band have had ample opportunity to collaborate with this site (and did so very briefly). They've chosen not too because they want complete control and even want the forums wiped...

And as Brett Norton said at the Links recently, no "insiders" predicted the 2004 Van Hagar tour.

They simply announced it on their website one day. There was no big press conference I believe...
    Well, to me this announcement should be made more openly than the 2004 one....a much bigger deal overall IMO. Seems feasable that they would think so, too.

the juggernaut bitch
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, to me this announcement should be made more openly than the 2004 one....a much bigger deal overall IMO. Seems feasable that they would think so, too.
    Wow I never thought I would use the term Noob outside of Gears of War, but you sir are a rotharmy nub. Anyone who stands up for what the gay is reporting is just feeding that dicks trolling.

Sasquatch Hunter
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by fagittyin2007

Why dont you just swallow 'The Gay's' jizz load and get it over with already. You two are like a couple of Queer As Folk rejects.

Oh, BTW - when you're through baking brownies in his rear-end...

STFU
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
    Why dont you just swallow 'The Gay's' jizz load and get it over with already. You two are like a couple of Queer As Folk rejects.

Oh, BTW - when you're through baking brownies in his rear-end...

STFU
    What He said.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Monday 23rd Of July and...........................?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think there will be a new rule enacted that anyone making predictions is automatically banned when said predictions fail to materialize. uh huh uh huh huh uh huh

Having lived through more than a decade of rumors and predictions post-VMAs in 1996, not sure why everyone gets worked up over yet another soothesayer rolling the dice on yet another possible announcement, etc. This has been going on for a long time, with all sorts of sources, insiders, connections, etc.

If there isn't an announcement by 5PM PST tomorrow either in the form of a press release, fan newsletter, or update on Billboard/trade mag, or the official Van Halen site confirming a fall/winter tour with a listing of the first few tentative dates, I'm going to have to ban some people tomorrow.

Don't want to...

But think I have to....

Set an example of sorts...

That is all.

Icon.
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

the juggernaut bitch
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by conmee
    I think there will be a new rule enacted that anyone making predictions is automatically banned when said predictions fail to materialize. uh huh uh huh huh uh huh

Having lived through more than a decade of rumors and predictions post-VMAs in 1996, not sure why everyone gets worked up over yet another soothesayer rolling the dice on yet another possible announcement, etc. This has been going on for a long time, with all sorts of sources, insiders, connections, etc.

If there isn't an announcement by 5PM PST tomorrow either in the form of a press release, fan newsletter, or update on Billboard/trade mag, or the official Van Halen site confirming a fall/winter tour with a listing of the first few tentative dates, I'm going to have to ban some people tomorrow.

Don't want to...

But think I have to....

Set an example of sorts...

That is all.

Icon.
    Will you ban The Guy now for past transgresions?

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No Announcement Today from Van Halen then "The Guy" should pack his Bags.

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Might I suggest the Guillotine?
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2ET71RUtRE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2ET71RUtRE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

LiveWire
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    fuckwell (not a word) know something as of what I speak(Yoda speak)

This "Guy" is a fraud and a troll-douche (WTF is a troll-douche? Do you know what either one are? How can you put them together like that?)

jacking off to your nativity. (WTF #2...jacking off to nativity?!)

JimmyPoofter? (You & Pojo always make the coolest words by just changing the last few letters.) You should just call him a "Red Rocked Tampon" lmfao

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by conmee

It's one thing if it's a "What's your prediction" thread. But when posters claim to have insider info that is consistently wrong.....

ADIOS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    keep your balls crossed...i feel a tour coming soon
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Does the -Guy- know the -Dude-?

Maybe a sub-forum in the Main called -Roth/Van Pandoras Boxx-.

Or -Honestly I really am on of The Guys that knows more than you- .

Cause there be a million predictatators around here and -The Guy- is
    not the only guilty party since 1984 of rumors, since the inception of The Net/Fan/Roth/Van sites.

Yah Bodie!

Ps. 311 am still no word on a reunion, funny, I know !

Banned
    Flappo's Disciple
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    To be brutally honest with y'all, I almost don't give a flying fuck anymore. I mean, annoucement/no announcement/guarantee/no guarantee.. Fuck it all..

Wake me up when they hit the road..

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I haven't been this excited since van halen released Once.

Thread Information