Mutha On!
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      i just watched a special on the galloping goose club, that's your neck-o-the woods, no?
      I only ride with the Patriot Guard in group form other than that I claim no affiliation.

Since they are a loose bases no club , I can stand alone in crown of like minded, and that is my style.

My house and self take up way to much of my time.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

My -X- who still finds me somewhat interesting, to who I give wonderfullness.. I must give thanks...yey tho.. unto and forthwith heave unto and other such somewhat...had this t-shirt when we met in 2002 it is a simple t that reads "It's All About Me" written in standard type block fonts across the front chest high area of the shirt.

I immediately stole it with her permisssin saved it away, never wore it, and have it still at my place, she said it fit me just like she was with her witchie powers knew she had bought it for some reason...

I am sorry for burdening the world with my mid life crisis and will continue to bring future fuck ups to my fellow humans it is the.... oops..... I??? where in the fuck did that come from??? that unites this world in brotherhood.

See post # 128 in this thread here you are viewing.
        Then wander thru this thread here http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...ttever)-Fukkit

then watch this tube commercial

Maybe I should have at least got a writing credit and I apologize for the perhaps it is all about me..

Peace Bitchez!!!! lol
        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-27-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

The funny part of the mystery of TV and Movies is at the end of the commercial he gets up and gets to where I am now it took a while more than that ,but once again I am crazy as a loon and bugs in my teeth lol.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

same ex that everyone is invited to travel her nethers?
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              The funny part of the mystery of TV and Movies is at the end of the commercial he gets up and gets to where I am now it took a while more than that ,but once again I am crazy as a loon and bugs in my teeth lol.
              You do realize the "he" you are referring to is a recurring character called Mayhem in this series of commercials, and is in fact a visual metaphor?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

the "he", or the "them"?
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  same ex that everyone is invited to travel her nethers?
                  Yes I bought her a shirt that reads... Hey Joe You Wanna Give It A Go?

I mean, she makes good kitchen and there is extra room for basement parties...lol

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    You do realize the "he" you are referring to is a recurring character called Mayhem in this series of commercials, and is in fact a visual metaphor?
                    A 2 dimensional character rendered in pixilated video form to illicite interest in monetary exchange..yes yes I do.
                    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-27-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Ride to Live!
                        Live to Ride!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9lCd2RpUNOM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9lCd2RpUNOM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

4 or 5 years ago I said to my best bud on the way back from deer hunting trip, he was driving...hey you know we need... to buy a couple garage sale enduro bikes like 250 elsinors or kawasiki 100's, like.... when we were kids and hit the woods and do some cross country just for the fun of it, haul them in my van go for a day trips and get some air...he sais.. at our age we need 4 wheelers for off road stuff...smart guy it's the getting back up that isn't the same anymore.

I could see myself trying that canyon ride in above post I mean the g-forces at speed are holding that guy to the cliff edge, it just couldn't go wrong...ouch check my balls at the door..lol.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There are so many things that could have gone wrong there.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                <object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9lCd2RpUNOM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9lCd2RpUNOM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                                fuck that, scary as shit

Comment

Working...