No announcement yet.

Motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nothing is more anti-chopper than a corporate chopper. Every time I have watched that show they are just pretty much taking off the shelf parts, modifying them, and assembling a chopper. Nothing really exciting there.

You could move sheet steel, steel tubing, and some aluminum sheet into Jesse James shop and he would take those raw elements and make a bike out of them. I think that's over the ability of the Tuttles.

The guys that always impressed me were the ones who could not only build their own frame and shape sheet metal but actually make engine parts or highly modify engines themselves. Also the guys who really could build something cool with minimum equipment out of basically nothing. Billy Lane was good at that. Burt Munro has to be the king of making something out of nothing.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
        My own half assed attempts at riding are lame in comparrison to some mother fuckers , but I had me first scooter at 13 years old, a Honda 50 three speed automatic clutch and that sonnova bitch would hall me further and with more fun than any of the other bikes I have owned......So, to the point, I have been to Daytona Bike Week, once. My long rider card is half full. Daytona was a gas because I had a bro that lived there .I was on my way back from a month in the Carribean, diving.

I still feel like I am missing out on the, Big Show Sturgis Rally, someday I will haul my monkey ass up there...lordy, I know it will be fun.. till then we, are givin a damn good show called, Full Throttle Saloon...Premiers Tonight...On All of the broadcast systems, sattelite, cable etc....check your local listings...Rock On.

Linkiepoo to the Bar Site...

http://www.fullthrottlesaloon.com/
        I still have my Herritage Springer. It's a nice ride from here to Sturgis. Go up through Yellowstone Park over to the Custer monument then to Devil's Tower and off to the Black Hills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
          I still have my Herritage Springer. It's a nice ride from here to Sturgis. Go up through Yellowstone Park over to the Custer monument then to Devil's Tower and off to the Black Hills.
          ( don't read all this crap I wrote, have a simple great couple posts, there and one day i will..lol)

Someday I will .
          I had a job once where I drove all around most of this country 25K miles a year ( truckers do over 100 so I was knocking it out but not in thier league) N & S Dakota were in my territory ,it was all 55mph out my window, but it was all business no time to hang around,. I want to see that again one day just cruise it on a good cycle made for long miles . Maybe this time I won't be spending my nights checking the, local talent, as much.. and look around at the scenery some more.

You hit the nail on the head with your post about the build off. I knew Jesse and Sr. knew how to play the game of trash talk psyke out. Junior seemed, like allways that beating his dad was all that mattered.That is a ok family dynamic the son should try to excel, but I sometimes think the only reason Jr. does certain things on the show is so his wife can get some face time. All this jazz about finding your own road and your better than Sr. started about the time he met his now wife. She peeks around corners on camera, like, where's waldo, all the time...wierd..lol?

I can hardly watch the show anymore.. I still think Sr. builds the better bike. OCC builds a line of choppers and old school bikes everyday for public purchase so Jesse's comments just rolled off his shoulders. Jr. is just building cake toppers.
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-07-2011, 10:32 AM.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ...also I was looking up Billy Lane a year or so ago and I think he gets out in 2012.. he was my favorite TV builder as he was alot like me born under a bad cloud or sign wild and nearing trouble again and again. I am not justifying his tragic come to jesus but that dude may have had the wind knocked so far out of his sails he may flounder for a long time after his release, he is a gigantic talent on the verge of real acclam when he had his wreck.

Comment

• Where are Thome and his surrealistic rants?

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Excellent tune Jérôme, KYUSS

thome is curled up crush break up the band, like a leper messiah diamond latest personna, dog .

Comment

Paul Sr....(you know who he is) Built a lay down prone trac vehicle that should have been disqualified due to the fact it was a unridable uncontrollable abortion of a single seat machine that is supposed to go forward and transport a indivudual...He got third place ..should have been left off the stage as it wasn't a motorcycle at all.
                  What the fuck was Senior thinking giving the green light to his goofball design guy's snowmobile design in the first place? They put themselves out of the running from the start by not even building a motorcycle. If Senior had any brain cells left in his skull he would have fired that hack a long time ago, and especially when he come up with a design for an electric powered snowmobile with flamethrowers for a custom MOTORCYCLE build off. I think Senior has truly lost his mind in the last couple of years.

Comment

• no shit face level, forward facing flame throwers blowin' right back at ya? let alone tryin' to call it a "motorcycle". jessie's shit IS real. junior's look cool.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Texan View Post
                      What the fuck was Senior thinking giving the green light to his goofball design guy's snowmobile design in the first place? They put themselves out of the running from the start by not even building a motorcycle. If Senior had any brain cells left in his skull he would have fired that hack a long time ago, and especially when he come up with a design for an electric powered snowmobile with flamethrowers for a custom MOTORCYCLE build off. I think Senior has truly lost his mind in the last couple of years.
                      Amen to all of the above. What's worse, consider the investment of time we wasted and will never live to get back from bothering to tune into that garbage not once, but for two nights in a row.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• i really like jr's 9/11 tribute scoot
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• I don't think I would want to ride any of Jr's builds they just would look better in a parade. They are really inspired and free and out there and no longer chained to the conventional ..lol.

I actually do think he is a very creative, in a loud ultra super glam sorta way and there is room for that much like Lady Gaga he is targeting a demographic that needs filling.

Ok to the point: There is huge money in theme bikes and he in my OP is The King,(see his crown in the Jr trademark).. companies want something to write off thier taxes that costs big bucks and stimulates interest in thier logo and products, advertising to show thier employees that they are into a relationship that also has a wow cool factor it is a win, win.

They at thier young age have shit more money that I have made in the last 35 years of working and it is a decent respected business field .\

I would hang a Jr. bike in the den and wait for it to acrue monies and ride a much better more what a motorcycle should be, machine, out in the breeze.
                          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-07-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Out of all those builders making bikes in those biker build offs, I thought Indian Larry was the most interesting. True custom choppers. I've yet to see Paul Jr. do a burnout or hang with real bikers.

Comment

I don't think I would want to ride any of Jr's builds .
                              Good, you'd just get drunk and wreck it anyway..........

Don't Drink and Ride, Whotard.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                                i really like jr's 9/11 tribute scoot
                                I liked Jr's Cadillac bike. He owned OCC at the unveiling with that bike. OCC's bike was boring, bland, and uninspired. There's another instance in which Jason Tool should have been fired on the spot, granted, that it's not likely that OCC could have come up with anything that would have come close to matching the sheer awesomeness of Jr's bike, even with a guy that could actually design motorcycles. OCC lost their creative edge when Jr left, and have rarely built a decent looking bike since. Most of Jason's designs are cookie cutter and all look like a variation of the same basic bike design.

Comment

Working...
                                X