Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

side note 1. my buddy is installin' a high beam activated garage door opener on the wifey's scoot and mine. very cool. pretty cheap too.Home - F2P Technologies
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

got a little better deal on ebay than direct, for what its worth.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

side note 2. who do i have buy a blowjob for in order to get a biker smiley?

and the pile-o-poop one don't count.

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          side note 1. my buddy is installin' a high beam activated garage door opener on the wifey's scoot and mine. very cool. pretty cheap too.Home - F2P Technologies

If the security is tied into the code of your opener this sounds like a cool thing . I couldn't find that answer directly in thier FAQ section, but it seemed to be implied .I like this idea.

I just could imagine myself drinking beer and sitting up all night durring a lightning storm and watching my neighbors doors go up and down all night long and laughing my ass off. Perhaps to the tune of some CVH.

It's the little things that thrill me the most.

Roll On PB.

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I should tell ya about the time I ripped the basement door and casing off, hitting it with my footpeg coming home half in the bag on my shovelhead years back......
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by thome
              If the security is tied into the code of your opener this sounds like a cool thing . I couldn't find that answer directly in thier FAQ section, but it seemed to be implied .I like this idea.

I just could imagine myself drinking beer and sitting up all night durring a lightning storm and watching my neighbors doors go up and down all night long and laughing my ass off. Perhaps to the tune of some CVH.

It's the little things that thrill me the most.

Roll On PB.
              the opener works great. i'm happy.

also, Rider feels fortunate to survive deadly motorcycle crash in Phoenix

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Arizona Local News - Phoenix Arizona News - Breaking News - azcentral.com

there is a link to some pics from the vigil on this homepage

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

anybody in arizona gonna see some of the shows at the handle bar this week?http://azbikeweek.com/ we're gonna see vince, ratt, and maaaybe george. we bought all week passes, so if anybody wants ta see the country guy or mogollon, you could have them.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

hope igosplut is ok.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

speaking of kick ass motorcycle trips (bucket list type stuff), the wife and i are takin' an epic road trip in august. ride from phx to bellingham, wa thru nevada, idaho and oregon. watchin' the pack play in seattle 8-21 preseason. then ridin' down the coast thru oregon and california on hwy 101. anybody interested in adult beverages and good food along the way, feel free to let us know. would be great to meet some more army members.
                      Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 06-15-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

I won't ride bikes (my personal preference is 4 wheels and being surrounded by 2,000 pounds of steel), but I have always thought Harleys are the Marshall Amp of motorcycles. Have a reputation among the general public as being somewhat unreliable, but also has a reputation and a sound unlike any other bike on Earth.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          , but I have always thought Harleys are the Marshall Amp of motorcycles. Have a reputation among the general public as being somewhat unreliable, but also has a reputation and a sound unlike any other bike on Earth.
                          Both cylinders/rods share a common crank pin, and the 45 degree angle are responsible for that. And also the vibration which causes the unreliability issues. But now they have rubber-mounted motors, and balance shafts to isolate the vibration. but it also (in my opinion) makes the bike soul-less and generic......
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

They still have a reputation, though, second to none...just like Marshalls.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
                              Both cylinders/rods share a common crank pin, and the 45 degree angle are responsible for that. And also the vibration which causes the unreliability issues. But now they have rubber-mounted motors, and balance shafts to isolate the vibration. but it also (in my opinion) makes the bike soul-less and generic......
                              well, mine certainly has a soul. came about from my donated blood, sweat and tears. and i wish i could have paid a generic price for my name brand scoot. i agree that the older bikes have much more "attitude"? or "panache" if you will. couple hundred miles on a rigid panhead, and you may change your mind a bit about the rubber mounts.:tongue0011: that bein' said, my old shovelhead got all the looks while parked next to $30k choppers and baggers.

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

well, mine certainly has a soul. came about from my donated blood, sweat and tears. and i wish i could have paid a generic price for my name brand scoot. i agree that the older bikes have much more "attitude"? or "panache" if you will. couple hundred miles on a rigid panhead, and you may change your mind a bit about the rubber mounts.:tongue0011: that bein' said, my old shovelhead got all the looks while parked next to $30k choppers and baggers.
                                My main ride is a 57 pan in a rigid frame.. My 78 Shovel I've had for twenty five years and was my main bike for twenty. The last guy that commented on my Pan was surprised it neither a speedo, nor a Gas gauge. I have no desire to have anything newer no matter how convenient they are to ride.....
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...