X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    It also depends on which version of the album you are thinking of picking up. The Japanese and Australian releases have additional tunes not on the European release. It isn't completely awful, and if you can get it from a cut-out bin for a couple of dollars, it's worth the purchase. But certainly don't pay full price for it.
    chef, i do have the japanese version.
    those four song on there were worse than most of the stuff on "(music from) The Elder"
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

The Classic Rock Magazine website claims there will be a MASSIVE Kiss announcement tomorrow...

Classic Rock Blog Archive Major Kiss News Coming!

Comment

• kissfan1976
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker
        The Classic Rock Magazine website claims there will be a MASSIVE Kiss announcement tomorrow...

Classic Rock Blog Archive Major Kiss News Coming!
        Well, I don't think it's going to be a reunion tour with Ace & Peter announcement.

here's a hint at what it might be about:
        CBS & ROCKSTAR

either that it's another farewell tour...

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

OK, I'll speculate.......

Ace and Peter are back in the band for another Farewell Tour....

They'll tour without the makeup on but the Ace and Peter imitators will have to get
          re- constructive surgery to look exactly the Unmasked lineup

Paul finally admits he's gay and they'll remake classic tunes from the gay-pride movement....YMCA being the first hit off the new album.

Gene and Paul will step down from Ki$$ but will have two actors replace them.....Liza Minnelli is rumored to be playing the part of Paul.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kissfan1976
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2010

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Rock Star:KISS, eh? So...Simmons and Stanley are going to hand-pick their own replacements, allowing them to retire from the road yet allow KISS to continue to tour infinitely. Is that the general idea?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                Veteran
                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Rock Star:KISS, eh? So...Simmons and Stanley are going to hand-pick their own replacements, allowing them to retire from the road yet allow KISS to continue to tour infinitely. Is that the general idea?
                Absolutely. They have already hinted that they plan for Kiss to go on when Simmons and Stanley retire. The money mongers that they are, they want to see if they can still cash in if Kiss were to keep touring when they are unable to. I guess they figure there are always going to be mullets that still go see the theatrical show regardless of who the players are. Dispicable.
                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

I thought it would be something major like they were going to start marketing KISS paper towels or KISS chewing gum.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

I thought it would be something major like they were going to start marketing KISS paper towels or KISS chewing gum.
                    Don't put it past Gene at this point. Check out the mind-numbing variety of odds and ends he has for sale here.

Come to think of it, I still have some KISS bubblegum cards in my "Originals" album, somewhere around here.

Last edited by chefcraig; 02-22-2010, 03:53 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

they do in france
                      TB-French-Kiss-gum[1].jpg
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• indeedido
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Take the makeup off!!!!! Announce that!!!

This space for rent.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

you're not necessarily a jack ass, but that post needed to br groaned at and puked upon
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• indeedido
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Burn those retinas without warning!!!
                            This space for rent.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by indeedido
                              Burn those retinas without warning!!!
                              instantainious blindness

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Aug 2004

So is that KISS Rockstar CBS show officially confirmed or photoshopped?.....lol....

Comment

Working...