X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackassrock
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2004

Koln Germany

This beauty is me. The other beauty is a Burny LPC with a Dimarzio D100 in the bridge position and the stock Burny pups elsewhere. They actually sound great and this is one of the nicest Les Pauls I've had, or even played. It's fairly lightweight and packs a serious punch. The pic is from the show where I met kentuckyklira in Koln.

Another really nice one that I had was a Washburn WP-80, which was an early 80s LPC copy, black with EMGs.
    It's a shame that families should be torn apart by something as simple as....wild dogs

Comment

• indeedido
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

I was jonesing for a butterscotch blonde tele, but didn't want to invest a lot of money in one as they are not my style, but I dug the way they looked. So I bought a squire affinity butterscotch blonde tele and put a dimarzio super distortion tele shaped pickup in the bridge and left the neck pickup alone. Got great James Brown funk out of the neck pickup, and rock the shit out of the bridge. Very comfortable guitar. Great neck. I'd recommend it in a heartbeat
      This space for rent.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        Do Squiers count as "off" brands?
        I got Squire '51 I modded up... got rid of the dog-assed ugly pickguard, replaced the bridge and have GFS VEH bucker in it. Still tweeking with the setup a little... fun guitar though.
        Attached Files
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jackassrock

The pic is from the show where I met kentuckyklira in Koln.
          Koln???

Comment

• jackassrock
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2004

Koln (Cologne) Germany. And I meant to say DP100.
            It's a shame that families should be torn apart by something as simple as....wild dogs

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

My great grandmother's parents emigrated thru Koln 125 years ago.

Comment

Working...