Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the award for biggest loser goes to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the award for biggest loser goes to...

Cedar Springs man fools fans as Sammy Hagar lookalike during recent Chickenfoot concert

You have to see this guy...

Be afraid....
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

What a fuckin tool.

Comment

Coincidentally in a certain light my cock looks like Joe Satriani.

Comment

Sam sleeps in his clothes and doesn't bathe for days on end; at least that is what he always looks like to me.

So, Yeah! "Whatta Tool" to the reporter, anyone can see that isn't Spam his clothes are clean.

EDIT: And three "atta boy, whatta tools" again to the reporter for writing a whole article about whatta stupid ass he is .
        Last edited by thome; 08-23-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Grate... so this guy gets his kicks pretending to be Spammy, even though he says he's "not trying to imitate him. I'm just my own person", but he permed his hair to look just like the Chedmaster.

Also, it's kinda funny that people would really think it was Sammy hanging around at the stands before his concert.

Gives you an idea how many people are in that venue, if someone from the band can hang around freely just before the concert.

Go, little chickenfoot... fly, be free, be gay...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

The {??writer??} couldn't get interview with the Mc'Sam. So, he interviews a guy who has nothin to do with music or anything that remotely resembles Spam, except he is a fat frizzy haired douche in a wabo shirt.And, I don't really want to know; his mom's capris..?

This is exactly how I feel about most of what is posted in -The Front-.

Heresay from a 65'th degree, removed from the topic of the expose`.

Yes, I am Arch'ing -The Front-.:tongue0011:

Comment

Yeah he might look like Poodlehead but does he have the trademark whiney voice!?

Comment

I would enjoy seeing a very convincing, spot-on DLR twin look-alike circa 1982... AND count how many people were actually duped.

Hagar should be thrilled; no one started impersonating Elvis until after he passed away.

Comment

Oh yeah.... um... hi everyone.

Comment

I hate typos in written articles about Bette and his followers.

It reads

"It was a lookalike: Randy Wood of Cedar Springs, who considers himself one of Hagar's biggest fans. He also just happens to resemble the rock singer, especially since getting a perm for his blond hair a few years ago."

To be accurate that should read...

"...especially since getting sperm for his blonde hair every morning."
                    I guess if Spam jumps off a bridge this guy will copy him on that too.

What a tool
                    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                      Coincidentally in a certain light my cock looks like Joe Satriani.

Originally posted by perilouspete
                      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post
                        Also, it's kinda funny that people would really think it was Sammy hanging around at the stands before his concert.
                        Well not impossible if we talk about the hot dog stand...
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

i just threw up in my mouth.
                          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

How odd!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden AWe View Post
                              Well not impossible if we talk about the hot dog stand...
                              Or if they were selling any beverages that included his tequila.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...
                              X