This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    I rarely get pissed off. You can see why. I do tend to burn bridges. But I refuse to be linked to paedophiles.

And so, here's my statement, plastered all over these disgusting forums.

Fuck you all.

See you at TCR & TGK, those of you who are NOT paedos.

I urge you to leave this place. It's contaminated.

I wish Sarge all the best for keeping a site that allowed me to have fun for a couple of years. It's too bad that he's too busy in a shithole because of a stupid fuckin' war when the most worries he should have should be running this site, that in his absence is run by obvious supporters of child molesters.

I am fuckin' ashamed I ever donated to this place.
    Supporting pedos?? WTF does that mean? Is Andy Pedobear back with his 16th alias??
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
      Supporting pedos?? WTF does that mean? Is Andy Pedobear back with his 16th alias??
      Look in the chat section, but NOT while you are at work.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

not banning the fuck posting pedo pics on this site! that is what he means! or at least i do!
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

I think it goes deeper than that. Everyone is just tired of the guys bullshit. That was just the capstone for Licker and Pete.

Comment

• Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
            Look in the chat section, but NOT while you are at work.
            Too friggin' late. Ugh....someone, ANYONE remove that crap! Dear God what a waste of oxygen that Pedo is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Candy Girl View Post
              Too friggin' late. Ugh....someone, ANYONE remove that crap! Dear God what a waste of oxygen that Pedo is.
              did you mean "registered member"? cause he still is........
              Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 11-18-2010, 02:10 PM. Reason: FUCK GAR
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Hit that little report post button Pete. That is bound to sound an alarm somewhere.

Comment

• Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagermeister View Post
                    Hit that little report post button Pete. That is bound to sound an alarm somewhere.
                    The alarm was sent several hours ago. It's only a matter of time until the authorities show up. This ain't like on tv (or even real life) when help arrives in a few minutes. This is the internet, where time is curiously in flux, and is more often than not a mere state of mind.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                      The alarm was sent several hours ago. It's only a matter of time until the authorities show up. This ain't like on tv (or even real life) when help arrives in a few minutes. This is the internet, where time is curiously in flux, and is more often than not a mere state of mind.
                      I did that shit to Shoes one time at ddlr.com. It was funny as hell she was pissed.

You know it took like 12 hours before old va beach banned me last time. I could have made his edit finger hurt for days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagermeister View Post
                        I did that shit to Shoes one time at ddlr.com. It was funny as hell she was pissed.

You know it took like 12 hours before old va beach banned me last time. I could have made his edit finger hurt for days.
                        Might not be the best thing to brag about being an asshole when you're trying to bring attention to another asshole who needs to be banned. Just sayin'
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• so not any mod can or will stop gar?

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                            so not any mod can or will stop gar?
                            Nope. Has to be va beach or a red guy. Don't let the others fool you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                              so not any mod can or will stop gar?
                              More like no mod CAN stop GAyR. We don't have the ban hammer.

But I don't know of any mod who likes the son of a bitch.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Might not be the best thing to brag about being an asshole when you're trying to bring attention to another asshole who needs to be banned. Just sayin'
                                If I was an asshole I would have taken that much further. The report post thing was really just for fun. It doesn't hurt anybody although I would not suggest doing it on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X