X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
    yeah, your post was the breaking point that set it all in motion.

As far as the Diva thing, you can be Urethra Franklin.
    thank god it wasn't my fault. it was all "urethra lickero"'s doin'. that's why he's gonna be a webbie.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

I am.

You amuse me, little Brother of Pete. You may partake of my Splendid Company & bask in the Glorious Light of my Presence.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        I am.

You amuse me, little Brother of Pete. You may partake of my Splendid Company & bask in the Glorious Light of my Presence.

i am anxiously anticipating gaining "beaconness"
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

that sick fucker Gar aint going to get the site in more shit with those posts is he?
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

if ya didn't keep responding to the dude, and letting him bait you, he would've just disappeared anyway.

no oxygen = no troll. personally, i'm smart enough to work out who's who and what's what.

again, i am reminded of why we're all here......ROTH

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
              On Behalf Of The Sheep Pen Crew,Thanks For Banning GAR.

Free Nice Salads For Everyone.
              You're tossing everyone's salad?

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                if ya didn't keep responding to the dude, and letting him bait you, he would've just disappeared anyway.

no oxygen = no troll. personally, i'm smart enough to work out who's who and what's what.
                You see, that was not the case here. By not feeding the need for attention, he was forced into more and more pathetic grasps for it. This resulted in him having the site hacked several months ago, as well as a bizarre outburst where he started posting highly inappropriate images of children in the chat room. So obviously, ignoring the character was no longer an option. (Hell, I have not responded to one of his posts in over eighteen months, but the idiot never noticed this and continued to quote my posts, completely oblivious).

It is also wrong to assume that complaints from a few posters here yesterday are what finally did him in, nor was a there a "herd mentality" that lead to the creep being banned. This is something that has been building for a while, and while things finally came to a head late yesterday, it was not the result of some posts from earlier that same day.

Look, although some may believe so, this by no means is a victory for anyone, and it is foolish for people to believe it is. If anything, it is evidence of just how far around the bend people are willing to go for attention in this day and age. It is a sad story, revealing just how low some folks are willing to sink, which in this case resulted in a guy degrading himself to the point of despicable absurdity in order to get people to listen to him. The truth is, given that sort of scenario there are never any winners, because whatever competition was taking place existed solely in the mind of of the guy seeking the attention.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  Ah. You know, something I learnt at an early age is never take a stand or form an opinion without knowing all the facts. You'll always come across as a retarded arsehole. Welcome to the Army.

There's still plenty of retards to keep us busy, like Asshole Liemond, Fagmeister, You, Whitefag, Suckadicki, etc... whilst annoying, they haven't really done any harm, with the exception of the first who is so stupid that insists on posting not only his own personal info, but that of the people he somehow knows, including phone numbers, and the last one, who is also a well-known paedophile who runs an Harry Potter & a Jem board with the intent of baiting children, but has so far kept his fetish out of this place.

He SHOULD be arrested. If the FBI stumbles across this post, be sure to do a thorough research on one Steve Savicki. Danke.

Why don't you go fuck an animal in the ass fuckwad!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I mean really. I had your back on this and you lump me into some class like that?

Wow. Now I wish your ass would have left for good you big baby!

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                      Why don't you go fuck an animal in the ass fuckwad!
                      Quiet, peasant. How dare you speak to the Splendid One like that?

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                        I mean really. I had your back on this and you lump me into some class like that?

Wow. Now I wish your ass would have left for good you big baby!
                        Your antics entertain me, but I dislike the tone of your voice. You will restrain yourself in my Holy Presence, lest I be forced to exert my Divine Influence.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Yeah you're the king alright.

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

thanks for the explanation craig.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

lol damn that picture's big.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

The size of that picture irritates me. You will resize it while you can still edit your post, else I shall call for your immediate banning.

I will not post in a place like this.

My talent & splendidness deserves better.

Comment

Working...