• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

The Trials And Tribulations Of Brett Michaels Thread

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Bret Michaels's health has taken a turn for the worse, PEOPLE has learned: After an excruciating headache late Thursday night, the star was rushed to an undisclosed hospital where doctors discovered he suffered a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage (bleeding at the base of his brain stem), according to a source close to the situation.

Michaels, 47, is currently in critical condition. "After several CAT scans, MRIs and an angiogram, [doctors] decided to keep Michaels in the ICU and are running several tests to determine the cause. [It] will be touch and go for the next few days while he is under intense observation," the source says.

The rocker's latest hospital visit follows his emergency appendectomy in San Antonio, Texas, on April 12. There is no word yet whether this new development is related to the rocker's recent appendectomy or to his diabetes.

After his appendectomy, Michaels remained in the hospital under his doctors' care – then transferred to a rehab facility specializing in diabetic patients.

As he was recovering, Michaels – who was still in the running to win this season of NBC's Celebrity Apprentice – seemed to be in good spirits and updated fans on his progress.

"They told me that if I had gone on stage like I wanted to, [my appendix] likely would have ruptured and I could have died," he wrote in a note to his fans. "There is just no way around the fact that getting your appendix out HURTS. I have a pretty good threshold for pain, but this one hurts." Next
    See Heidi Montag's 'Superficial' Music Video

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

The rocker?

What the fuck?

These news people never get any facts right. Bunch of retards.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

You know he's from Butler right?

Did this stem(no pun intended) from the fact that's he's a type 1 diabetic?

It must be difficult to monitor all your levels if you going through the surgery process.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Could be all the cheese that runs through his veins formed a huge nugget at the base of his tiny brain...

Another clown who no longer gets press on his musical merits, yet still remains an attention whore.

Maybe he'll take this as a warning to slow down, buy a ranch in Wyoming and fade into obscurity...

Get well soon Douchebag!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
            You know he's from Butler right?
            Are you implying Bret Michaels is the one and only Joe Thudner?
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

It may not be directly related to his appendectomy, but I'm willing to bet that it had EVERYTHING to do with drugs prescribed after his appendectomy.

Hate the guy's music, but I'd hate to see him come to Hell under these circumstances.
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

we have a buddy at work who had acl recon surg as well as torn miniscus repair a week ago. two days later diag'd with a small blood clot. they chose an aspirin regimine to thin the blood. they did ultrasound yesterday, doc calls this mornin' and they admit him this afternoon, he calls and says he is in a borderline fatal situation. crazy, scary shit.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Considering the staggering amount of STDs he's received from the various sluts, gold diggers and clearly unbalanced nutcases on his Rock of Love show, I'm amazed the guy has lived this long.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Ya know, not for nuthin' but........

I'm all for laughing and joking at people we despise's expense, but when it comes to the MORTALITY of someone, it can go too far in my opinion.

Especially when we're talking about a father, a musician, a human being. REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE THINK OF THEIR MUSIC.

Brett Michaels, Sammy Hagar, GW Bush, hell even ButtFag for that matter....I wouldnt wish death on any of them. Regardless of their sins against man or music.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Satan
                      It may not be directly related to his appendectomy, but I'm willing to bet that it had EVERYTHING to do with drugs prescribed after his appendectomy.

Hate the guy's music, but I'd hate to see him come to Hell under these circumstances.
                      That and the 20 year addiction to, wig glue..mixing chemicles is bad m'kay.

but I should also post what Lounge wrote..best wishes.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

I hope he makes it through ok. I like the guy just for the fact that I love to hate him. He is such a tool. It is so fun to make him the butt of so many jokes. I'm not ready to give that up.

Plus, it's fun to see how whorish women can really be. Brett can really bring in out in them.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Ya know, not for nuthin' but........

I'm all for laughing and joking at people we despise's expense, but when it comes to the MORTALITY of someone, it can go too far in my opinion.

Especially when we're talking about a father, a musician, a human being. REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE THINK OF THEIR MUSIC.

Brett Michaels, Sammy Hagar, GW Bush, hell even ButtFag for that matter....I wouldnt wish death on any of them. Regardless of their sins against man or music.
                          Agreed and well said. However, I still don't think disgrACE should be allowed to post here or on any site for that matter with all of his victimized, lying bullshit.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Agreed and well said. However, I still don't think disgrACE should be allowed to post here or on any site for that matter with all of his victimized, lying bullshit.
                            I can think of another (whose name isn't worth mentioning) that tends to belittle the issue of a person's well being or death as well. If anyone is to be banned for such a thing, then he deserves to be first on the list.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              I can think of another (whose name isn't worth mentioning) that tends to belittle the issue of a person's well being or death as well. If anyone is to be banned for such a thing, then he deserves to be first on the list.
                              Yes and yes.
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...