Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Always hated POISON myself, and certainly not a Bret Michaels fan...but I do hope he gets well soon.

Love him or hate him...he has found a way (albeit an extremely annoying, degrading way) to keep himself on the "B" and "C" lists...
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Ya know, not for nuthin' but........

I'm all for laughing and joking at people we despise's expense, but when it comes to the MORTALITY of someone, it can go too far in my opinion.

Especially when we're talking about a father, a musician, a human being. REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE THINK OF THEIR MUSIC.

Brett Michaels, Sammy Hagar, GW Bush, hell even ButtFag for that matter....I wouldnt wish death on any of them. Regardless of their sins against man or music.
      I agree. Hope he gets through this ok.

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bret Michaels -- Stabilized

Originally posted Apr 23rd 2010 5:15 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Bret Michaels is awake, in good spirits and talking ... TMZ has learned.

Ambre Lake, the Season 2 winner of "Rock of Love," tells TMZ she's spoken with people who are close to Bret who say he's stabilized and conscious.

Lake's tale matches another contestant who has also spoken with Bret's bandmates.

We're told the next 24 to 48 hours are critical -- Bret will be closely monitored.
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It would be devastating if this illness somehow affected his amazing hair.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

All The Best To Him.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

People shooting at his bus a couple of years ago, brain hemorrhage... Time to retire, Wigboy....
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dan
                All The Best To Him.
                Indeed he's given me some fun over the years.

The first Poison album when it came out kind of worked as almost a party punk album, their problem came when they tried and failed to raise their game after it like the Sex Pistols trying to do a Rush cover.

Plus he gave me one of the only moments I've ever almost fallen out of my seat laughing in the cinema...

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-eXUtoDH4g&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9 461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-eXUtoDH4g&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9 461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I hope Brett gets well soon. Not a huge fan of his work, but it brings back memories nevertheless. Wish him all the best...

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Ya know, not for nuthin' but........

I'm all for laughing and joking at people we despise's expense, but when it comes to the MORTALITY of someone, it can go too far in my opinion.

Especially when we're talking about a father, a musician, a human being. REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE THINK OF THEIR MUSIC.

Brett Michaels, Sammy Hagar, GW Bush, hell even ButtFag for that matter....I wouldnt wish death on any of them. Regardless of their sins against man or music.
                    Dude, I agree with everything you've said, but what the fuck?

No one here has, or will, - well, apart from the usual suspects, but everyone has come to expect that of them - wish death on Bref Michaels. We DO make fun of the guy & always will, but I don't think anyone in this thread has wished harm upon him.

Should we stop making fun of him because he's in critical condition? Should we eventually start to respect him after his death, may it be a VERY long time from now? That would make us hypocrites. Let's continue with the Bref bashing. May he live long. Hell, the longer he lives, the lower he'll stoop. That alone is good reason.

Let's poke fun at the guys in Cinderella too.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Well played, tardbrain.

Bref Michaels in Main. Not only that, it's a fuckin' DUPE!

Is it really that hard to READ the fuckin' forums?

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Oh, so you SAW the other thread & decided you should enlighten the rest of the site by purposely starting a dupe thread?

There are no words for your lack of usefulness or intelligence.

What a fuckin' retard, dear Lard...

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Fucking Sheep.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

deero the queer-o + this thread= FAIL!
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Kill this stupid non-Dave, Daveposer thread to the DUMP

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Shut the fuck up, Queero.

Go play with Bref's balls.

Comment

Working...