X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Wow, now there's a name from the past. Wonder whatever happened to that guy, as he seemed a decent fellow? Last I heard he was producing his own brand of dog biscuits. Yes, I'm serious. Then he pretty much disappeared into thin (or not-so-thin) air.
    Funny you should mention him.

Was just re-reading the PM from Maxi about that guy, and how Maxi was begging me to help him keep WOLF from posting Maxi's personal info.

weird.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Oh dear, I hope Warf doesn't read this thread.
      Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Was just re-reading the PM from Maxi about that guy, and how Maxi was begging me to help him keep WOLF from posting Maxi's personal info.

weird.
      Holy crap! That's amazing, as the guy really was decent to me. Just goes to show that you never know about some folks. Yikes.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

weird.
        I'm flattered cos that must've been what five or six years ago? Creepy.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          I'm flattered cos that must've been what five or six years ago? Creepy.
          I was going to say, it must have been around 2003-04.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by MAX

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLED9XgE45s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLED9XgE45s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bye.
            I need to interrupt your very dynamic rebuttal at this point.
            Truly fascinating information, I did not know you practiced polygamy, but nonetheless...

Please explain which mouse "got owned" and how.

I watched the clip and saw 4 mice. One go into its little plastic house, the other exit left of screen and the two running on the mouse wheel. Both mice are running at times. However, at 2 points one mouse grips the wheel's traction while the other provided the propulsion for the adventurous mouse to defy inertia. It appeared like a thing to do in an otherwise consistent event.
            Last edited by Blaze; 06-02-2010, 03:10 PM.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

He had the dog biscuit site, right?

And I remember Max info on it at one point.

probably was 5 to 6 years ago.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I was going to say, it must have been around 2003-04.
                No doubt. Dunno why he keeps all of my old pm's, ammo maybe? Honestly, I don't even remember sharing anything of the sort with sTED? Rikk for sure but I don't even remember Wolfie (LM) being around during the Fug-era? :confused:
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  He had the dog biscuit site, right?

And I remember Max info on it at one point.

probably was 5 to 6 years ago.
                  Jesus...all I knew was that (at the time) he'd hooked up with a certain less than desirable person and they (or he or she, who knows at this point?) were moving to start up a business built around canine treats. All this other stuff is brand new to me.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Blaze
                    I need to interrupt your very dynamic rebuttal at this point.
                    Truly fascinating information, I did not know you practiced polygamy, but nonetheless...

Please explain which mouse "got owned" and how.

I watched the clip and saw 4 mice. One go into its little plastic house, the other exit left of screen and the two running on the mouse wheel. Both mice are running at times. However, at 2 points one mouse grips the wheel's traction while the other provided the propulsion for the adventurous mouse to defy inertia. It appeared like a thing to do in an otherwise consistent event.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Yes he did. To me. Still have the PM in fact.

Just WOW!!!

Obsess much?
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Jesus...all I knew was that (at the time) he'd hooked up with a certain less than desirable person and they (or he or she, who knows at this point?) were moving to start up a business built around canine treats. All this other stuff is brand new to me.
                        The doggy biscuits were actually a good product. My pup loved 'em. Unfortunately, everything went array cos of the Gunt pt I, not LM.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                          Correction:
                          It was 5 mice and one deviant event.
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I have no beef with most of DG's list of "Truths" but

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                            neither Max nor I give a flying FUCK who respects us here and/or why they don't.
                            This is very obviously false. If it were true, you wouldn't be responding to certain posts in this thread.

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                            Max never helped any "stalkers"
                            This is also false. Perhaps you are just being hypertechnical by saying that Blackflag is not a "stalker". I don't know whether he is or he isn't. But regardless of the term you wish to apply, Max did help Blackflag in his recent escapades, and provided him with Lounge's personal info.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Just WOW!!!

Obsess much?

You should talk.

As for saving all of your apologies [6-7] to me for being anasshole, and for saving all of your favors you asked of me, I kept them for one simple reason.

A long time ago 2 people who you think like you, actually warned me you were a bi-polar wack job with serious anger-management issues, and that I should watch my back.

Good people, they are.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                I This is also false. Perhaps you are just being hypertechnical by saying that Blackflag is not a "stalker". I don't know whether he is or he isn't. But regardless of the term you wish to apply, Max did help Blackflag in his recent escapades, and provided him with Lounge's personal info.
                                Yet he continues to lie about it.

As if we dont have proof.

Comment

Working...