X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Please don't do that to my 13 year old boy when we ship off to Boston whilst driving across the country together?
    the brat better behave!
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      BTW, I prefer Jer.
      Actually, we just call you FAB

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

who? you and nick, aka the gossip girls?
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          If that makes you feel better, go ahead and believe it.

But take a look at what happened to Maxi's friend, and I think you'll come to a different conclusion.

Nick and I didnt ban him twice.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KBehKMvSKjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KBehKMvSKjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              your avatar has left me temporarily impotent
              Yeah, right!

....like you didn't know Barry was a total BEEY-ATCH! What-the-fuck-ever!

I'm not letting you use my avatar as an excuse for your impotency!

I am nobodys scapegoat!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh please. Gossip girls? Really? Which part was "gossip." There's a difference between gossip and truth...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

If that makes you feel better, go ahead and believe it.

But take a look at what happened to Maxi's friend, and I think you'll come to a different conclusion.

Nick and I didnt ban him twice.
                  I know what happened to Flag and I know why and I know you and Nick didn't ban him.

But, making up and/or spreading rumors about Max's family, which included taking digs at me, isn't going to change any of that.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Oh please. Gossip girls? Really? Which part was "gossip." There's a difference between gossip and truth...
                    Did you miss my post about the 11 "truths"? LOL.

OK, here it is again for slower folks.

TRUTH:

1. Max didnt "dump his wife"
                    2. Max didn't "dump his kids"
                    3. I'm not "some chick" or "a MILF" (although I have been called the latter many times )
                    4. A message boards is only as stupid it's TOP POSTERS.
                    5. I came to this site as a die hard Roth fan 11 years ago to talk about Roth.
                    6. I have "dated" EXACTLY ONE member since, and we are still talkin' 'bout Roth
                    7. Max and I, along with folks such as Panamark and SusieQ, met our partners on this site, and if you pull your head out your ass, you'll realize there is NOTHING wrong with that
                    8. No one is "prancing around" anywhere and neither Max nor I give a flying FUCK who respects us here and/or why they don't.
                    9. Who uses the word uppity??
                    10. Max never helped any "stalkers" and he doesn't have "a wife", frigid or otherwise.
                    11. And he flies from SLC to Boston because I am just that good.
                    Last edited by diamondsgirl; 06-02-2010, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

One more time, so there are no more questions.
                      Gossip:
                      Blah, blah,blah.... other than dump their wives and kids for some chick he met on a stupid messageboard using it as an obvious dating site, then prance around with the delusion that anyone any longer has any respect for them--all I can say is congratulations!! I wish I could be an uppity irresponsible douchebag that actively helps stalkers on the interweb and has become everything he claims to have hated. And assuming I was overweight (I am a little, actually), I can still always lose weight (I am actually, I run three or four times a week, unfortunately I go out almost every night and hang out with friends and young women that aren't married to other people, which kind of frustrates things a bit), but you'll still always be a big, flaming bag of douche. The funny thing is that I still manage to attract women, and apparently my "post-traumatic stress disorder" must pale in comparison to your complete personality disorder which forces you to commute across the country for some 40-something milf to get away from your frigid (or does she just fuck everybody but you?) wife...
                      Truth:
                      1. Max didnt "dump his wife"
                      2. Max didn't "dump his kids"
                      3. I'm not "some chick" or "a MILF" (although I have been called the latter many times )
                      4. A message boards is only as stupid it's TOP POSTERS.
                      5. I came to this site as a die hard Roth fan 11 years ago to talk about Roth.
                      6. I have "dated" EXACTLY ONE member since, and we are still talkin' 'bout Roth
                      7. Max and I, along with folks such as Panamark and SusieQ, met our partners on this site, and if you pull your head out your ass, you'll realize there is NOTHING wrong with that
                      8. No one is "prancing around" anywhere and neither Max nor I give a flying FUCK who respects us here and/or why they don't.
                      9. Who uses the word uppity??
                      10. Max never helped any "stalkers" and he doesn't have "a wife", frigid or otherwise.
                      11. And he flies from SLC to Boston because I am just that good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                        Yeah, right!

....like you didn't know Barry was a total BEEY-ATCH! What-the-fuck-ever!

I'm not letting you use my avatar as an excuse for your impotency!

I am nobodys scapegoat!!
                        dammit, i was hopin' for a free trial offer of presidential potency pills. obama could use some too.
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

K bra...

I now shall refer to you as Wolfgunt mmmmK? Sort of a hybrid of the two, if you will? Cos you slightly resemble (you're a wee bit more portly than WVH) one and you're as batshit nuts as the other.

Also, may I take the time to say thankya? It's a distinct pleasure owning you every cupla months. You're my own, personal internet punching bag.

You remind me of the dumb mouse in this clip.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLED9XgE45s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLED9XgE45s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bye.
                          Last edited by MAX; 06-02-2010, 02:29 PM.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

TMZ's Bromance team.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              I now shall refer to you as Wolfgunt
                              Wow, now there's a name from the past. Wonder whatever happened to that guy, as he seemed a decent fellow? Last I heard he was producing his own brand of dog biscuits. Yes, I'm serious. Then he pretty much disappeared into thin (or not-so-thin) air.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                Wow, now there's a name from the past. Wonder whatever happened to that guy, as he seemed a decent fellow? Last I heard he was producing his own brand of dog biscuits. Yes, I'm serious. Then he pretty much disappeared into thin (or not-so-thin) air
                                Oh dear, I hope Warf doesn't read this thread.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...