Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Once again...Garfuckle derails a thread. Ban that asshole from the gear forum.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Sure. Right.

Who the fuck cares what is in your imaginary tool box? You ARE a fucking tool, loser! A rusty, no-brand one at that!
      If I had an imaginary tool box I would at least go with a decent brand of sockets. Ever use a Craftsman socket driver? Rough as shit and lots of slop. Their sockets aren't too bad. But man, If you are living in a fantasy world let's not cut corners. Let's dream about Mac, Snap-On, or those expensive German Stahlwell sockets. I bet Gar focuses on ugly women or men when he masturbates as well.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Ever use a Craftsman socket driver? Rough as shit and lots of slop. Their sockets aren't too bad. But man, If you are living in a fantasy world let's not cut corners. Let's dream about Mac, Snap-On, or those expensive German Stahlwell sockets.
        You are so right, and things have just gotten worse since the merger with KMART. In the nineties however, the Craftsman line was pretty damned good, and it was a Godsend to have a Sears card back then, as I worked construction and was always needing this or that. The lifetime guarantee was pretty swell too, until a bunch of dipshits started abusing it, returning their tin snips every three weeks when they became dull. As a result, Craftsmen snips went away, to be replaced by the standard type available everywhere else. And things are just awful there now. Try using a 30 ft. tape bought from Sears on the job. Seriously, you'll slice your fingers off as it returns, and as of last month, Craftsman stopped guaranteeing those as well. Craftsman Drops Tape Measure Warranty

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Man. That Craftsman warranty was the shit. Well, this is a fucking disposable society we live in. Too bad we can't throw Garfuckle in the dumpster.....wait...he already spends half the day in dumpsters scrounging for food....

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            I bet Gar focuses on ugly women or men when he masturbates as well.
            I guess if one has real-life ugly women and men masturbating ones' self, one may tend to project such issues ALOT... why would you say such a thing - that's doggone VILE!

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2010

stop the lying gary and pay me my fuckn money you owe me.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

YEAH PAY HIM HIS MONEY!

You TOLD him you would pay him $200 if he let you suck his wee-wee!

SO PAY UP MOTHERFUCKER!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  You are so right, and things have just gotten worse since the merger with KMART. In the nineties however, the Craftsman line was pretty damned good, and it was a Godsend to have a Sears card back then, as I worked construction and was always needing this or that. The lifetime guarantee was pretty swell too, until a bunch of dipshits started abusing it, returning their tin snips every three weeks when they became dull. As a result, Craftsmen snips went away, to be replaced by the standard type available everywhere else. And things are just awful there now. Try using a 30 ft. tape bought from Sears on the job. Seriously, you'll slice your fingers off as it returns, and as of last month, Craftsman stopped guaranteeing those as well. Craftsman Drops Tape Measure Warranty
                  Years ago when I worked in a cabinet shop everyone bought Craftsman tape measures because we used them so much we wore the things out and you only bought the first one. Now they are all over you to buy an extended warranty on everything they sell there. To be honest, I haven't set foot in a Sears store for years.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...