X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    at DDLR, if there was such a rule, it only applied to you. your dopey aliases are easier to pick out than WARF's.
    Fuckinay!

The almighty Hitch did that shit too, but at least he always let everyone in on it......Clay did it for no other reason than to be a total asshole....to everyone!

I have to say....I'm really surprised to find this shitstorm in Gear Street. Isn't this where real musicians come to talk shop? WTF is going on here?

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

You rang?

Originally posted by hambon4lif
      I have to say....I'm really surprised to find this shitstorm in Gear Street. Isn't this where real musicians come to talk shop? WTF is going on here?

Are you suggesting merging the kid's thread with the general GARfag derail thread? I could see moving part of it, but dumping the whole of it? Doesn't seem fair...

Here's an idea: GARfail - STFU and let the musicians talk...
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        Are you suggesting merging the kid's thread with the general GARfag derail thread? I could see moving part of it, but dumping the whole of it? Doesn't seem fair....
        I absolutely agree with you here.....dumping an entire thread is a terrible idea. The young man was genuinely asking for help, and there is some solid advice given by other people here. I don't see where flushing the entire thread would in any way be a solution.

Being a former DDLR mod, I happen to know that you can extract the nonsense posts from the ones that should be in this thread, and create a spam-chain that you can throw in the toilet. We saw Gar for the fibre-optic yeast infectioon that he is, and whenever we did it, no one thought twice about it.

discard all of the bullshit......

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I absolutely agree with you here.....dumping an entire thread is a terrible idea. The young man was genuinely asking for help, and there is some solid advice given by other people here. I don't see where flushing the entire thread would in any way be a solution.

Being a former DDLR mod, I happen to know that you can extract the nonsense posts from the ones that should be in this thread, and create a spam-chain that you can throw in the toilet. We saw Gar for the fibre-optic yeast infectioon that he is, and whenever we did it, no one thought twice about it.

discard all of the bullshit......

I hear ya, and we already set up a GAyR dump thread eons ago...may as well make use of it (again).
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Gentlefolk of the board:

I understand I may be a bit technical at times. Sorry for that.

It is just that I felt Dumb&Dimmi's "use a screwdriver" bit failed to effectively address fine setup approach.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Go fuck yourself loser. Nobody cares what YOU think, fuckface!

GO THE FUCK AWAY! NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT!

YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING LOSER WITH THE MENTALITY OF A THIRD-GRADE NAMBLA PET!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Fuckinay!

The almighty Hitch did that shit too, but at least he always let everyone in on it......Clay did it for no other reason than to be a total asshole....to everyone!

Garfuckle will not shut up. THAT is what is going on here, unfortunately.

It is impossible for anyone to post in the Gear Street forum, much less to ask for advice, without Garfuckle trolling the thread. Despite the fact nobody wants to hear from him ever again, he cannot stop himself from posting unwanted advice.

That is what happens when you are a retard with a superiority complex.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

We understand you're full of shit FULL time. STFU.

Originally posted by GAR
                  I understand I may be a bit technical at times.

Get the fuck over yourself.
                  You couldn't be over anyone's head here if you were on a step-ladder (and you probably have to use one to reach the keyboard on the computer at the library anyway), Tinytubby Googlebitch.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                    I'll post a tease of my socket drawer to start, this was from a few years ago and it has MORE in it now......

I'm enviouse. Look at all of those and how organized it is. I bet Gar has a plastic tackle box with a broken handle full of dollar store quality sockets and drivers.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

The claw screws adjust the spring tension and balance the sping tension and the string tension. The pivot screw adjust the height of the bridge just like the thumb wheels on a Les Paul bridge do. Where it get's complicated is the angle of the string to the neck. I wouldn't mess with the frets or the nut if they were fine before. Lower the bridge and if necessary tweek the spring tension so your bridge plate is parallel to the guitar body. Sometimes you need to shim the neck with a pick or a matchbook cover. Hey, those feeler guage blades would even work. My 72 Strat has a little screw that you can adjust the neck angle with. raising the neck in the neck pocket just a tad can really make a difference because it raises the neck to the strings and lowers the action.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        I'm enviouse. Look at all of those and how organized it is. I bet Gar has a plastic tackle box with a broken handle full of dollar store quality sockets and drivers.
                        CORRECT! My benches are a disaster, sockets filthed in oil and grease due to use.

Now, I'm not saying Igloo doesn't use his stuff, but if it's about a toolstore pissing contest I haven't met anyone yet who could out-stream me in that regard.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

My 72 Strat has a little screw that you can adjust the neck angle with. raising the neck in the neck pocket just a tad can really make a difference because it raises the neck to the strings and lowers the action.
                          I still believe the 3 bolt is superior to the 4 bolt, but it's a more complex setup geometry to understand.

I've seen many 3-bolts wrecked unnecessarily in a 4-bolt conversion bid to stabilize the pocket, and actually making things worse due to heavy paint buildup that was par for the course back in the CBS-era.

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Try this drawer.....

Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Spoke too soon as usual...

Originally posted by GAR
                              if it's about a toolstore pissing contest I haven't met anyone yet who could out-stream me in that regard.
                              Care to retract that statement now, coward?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Wait! There's MORE.. act now, and Igloo will ALSO include, Drawer number 3?

(gee I thought wrench was spelled "s n a p o n" not "s h i n e y" wtf's up with that..)

Comment

Working...