Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What in the hell is Hagar talking about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bro.

I just bitch-slapped the gimp and didn't even need to call out the KILLER PENGUINS!!! LOL.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

There's too many sheep here to be random any more. This is an organized Velveeterrorism attack coming from $tark$ and the Very Homosexual Moron League.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Actually USATODAY says it is on their website.....

Comment

Originally posted by VANHALEN2004
          Actually USATODAY says it is on their website.....
          You mean that the DLRARMY is wrong. No that can't be it must be USATODAY.

Comment

What USA TODAY says...

Just went on their website. It says (according to a Billboard Mag writer) the tour is "shaping up to be one of the biggest of the year". This does not equal sellout shows. Furthermore I admitted in an earlier post that I think the tour will be succuessful but there is a difference between successful and "selling out everywherre" like Hagar seems to be saying. The bottom line is that until the tour starts and the numbers appear in Billboard's Box Score we will not know. I will be keeping track of the concerts that are listed and posting them in next few months. Again though, it doesn't look like the tour is selling out everywhere like Hagar keeps saying. Kiss' Reunion Tour in 96' averaged well over 14,000 a night. I will be very interested to see what kind of numbers VHagar pulls in. When Rush toured 2 years ago the tour was one of the top tours of the year grossing about 30 million dollars. However Rush only averaged about 9,500 tix sold per show. With ticket prices at such high rates VHagar will no doubt have a good gross amount of dollars. What I'm interested in is how full ALL of the shows are, not just some. I still see no evidence yet of "rapid fire sellouts'". No matter what this tour does a Roth fronted tour would have been bigger.
            DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER

Comment

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
              It's simple. KISS rules, with or without Criss/Frehley and Van Halen sucks crap since Dave left. Sammy lies the way Criss/Frehley lie.

Stanley/Simmons/Roth

Period
              End of story.
              That's all she wrote.
              Defense rests, your honour.
              No further questions.
              Case dismissed.
              You are ridiculous, KIss has never been good. NEVER.

Comment

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                You are ridiculous, KIss has never been good. NEVER.
                Yep, all those albums sales, never been good.

All those sold out tours, they've never been good.

Different opinion when you're talking about a band OTHER than Van Hagar I see.

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                You are ridiculous, Van Hagar has never been good. NEVER.

Comment

Originally posted by MAX
                  Thanks bro.

I just bitch-slapped the gimp and didn't even need to call out the KILLER PENGUINS!!! LOL.
                  Oh yeah, don't want the Killer Penguins up in here, no sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                    Man, lumping Dave with in Gene Simmons?! You're telling me GENE $immon$ isnt a fucking liar?
                    Gotta love ya, Bill..you've put up some awesome posts both here and on DDLR.com, but I gotz ta disagree w/you buddy, Gene's a family friend, and he doesn't lie anymore than any other businessman/human being. He has a very rough and sometimes rude exterior, but an amazing, caring, thoughtful and funny guy with friends etc. My two fave bands are KISS and Classic Van Halen, and if Dave and Ed stood together the way Gene and Paul did, who knows where VH w/b now. I stand behind Gene's (& Paul's) decisions regarding KISS, the same way I stand behind Diamond Dave's philosophies.

Gene/Paul/Dave

Sammy should join Criss/Frehley with some unknown bassist to form a new supergroup....then I could honestly say that I'm disgusted with the entire band.

Oh by the way, Van Hagar still sucks lima beans and locust turd.
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

If DLR was fronting Van Halen then the shows would have sold out in hours end of story.Nobody wants to go see a fat plump curly jackass waving his ass around on the stage.Im talking about the Spammed one himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
                        It's simple. KISS rules, with or without Criss/Frehley and Van Halen sucks crap since Dave left. Sammy lies the way Criss/Frehley lie.

Stanley/Simmons/Roth
                        It is like you read my mind.

Mezro..back to food stamps and the cheap beer Ace
                        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Mezro
                          It is like you read my mind.

Mezro..back to food stamps and the cheap beer Ace
                          <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
                          "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                          </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                          <center>
                          "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
                          <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                            Oh yeah, don't want the Killer Penguins up in here, no sir.
                            OH NO!

too late

Comment

Originally posted by pete
                              OH NO!

too late

Ok, who are we about to bitch-slap?
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
                                There's too many sheep here to be random any more. This is an organized Velveeterrorism attack coming from $tark$ and the Very Homosexual Moron League.

Are you serious? I know it's beyond pathetic but do you think it's deliberately coming from those two sources? I never thought they were smart enough? I do notice a lot of anonymous fucksticks from Brett's over here though. I can't specifically pinpoint them but I recognize their lack of wit, atrocious grammar and stale personalities that coincide with their posts.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X