What in the hell is Hagar talking about?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hot for david
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

here in my country , weel , you don't here anything about van hagar , so i hope they dont' came here , i hope , that's one the things that i'm happy , cuz here in my country nobody listen this kind of music , even the news don't talk about van hagar , i know that my country it's not a great country but i don't care
    "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
    http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hot for david
      cuz here in my country nobody listen this kind of music , even the news don't talk about van hagar
      Hey, it's exactly the same way here.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Scajay CUNT, I read that they just sold out a pool hall in Dover, Delaware. In fact, they're selling out pool halls all over Utah as well.

Kiss my ass, you fucking cunt. The bottom line is that this is almost false advertising. People want to see the name Van Halen...same reason that they went in 1998. But the truth is that the law of diminishing returns is in effect. Wait until the next tour. If the numbers are only pretty good this time around, wait until next time. The new music sucks (every single day on Q107, callers call in and voice their opinions that Dave should be back...no lie). And without new music to push ticket sales, it will eventually dwindle even further...especially considering that the band doesn't even change their show or setlist. What a joke.

In 1995, the band sold out two nights at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto for the PPV show (yes, I was there). This year, they can't even sell out one night at the Air Canada Centre. Yes, ACC has more seats than the Amphitheatre, but not that much more. Gee...doesn't that sound like the band just ain't as popular?

If this were a Van Halen REUNION tour (not the bullshit "reunion", the real one), that ACC show would have sold out in minutes.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Roth-Halen
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          Scajay CUNT, I

If this were a Van Halen REUNION tour (not the bullshit "reunion", the real one), that ACC show would have sold out in minutes.
          In 5 minutes, just like fat Sambo said.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Scajay CUNT, I read that they just sold out a pool hall in Dover, Delaware. In fact, they're selling out pool halls all over Utah as well.

Kiss my ass, you fucking cunt. The bottom line is that this is almost false advertising. People want to see the name Van Halen...same reason that they went in 1998. But the truth is that the law of diminishing returns is in effect. Wait until the next tour. If the numbers are only pretty good this time around, wait until next time. The new music sucks (every single day on Q107, callers call in and voice their opinions that Dave should be back...no lie). And without new music to push ticket sales, it will eventually dwindle even further...especially considering that the band doesn't even change their show or setlist. What a joke.

In 1995, the band sold out two nights at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto for the PPV show (yes, I was there). This year, they can't even sell out one night at the Air Canada Centre. Yes, ACC has more seats than the Amphitheatre, but not that much more. Gee...doesn't that sound like the band just ain't as popular?

Dude, were you banned at the Hagar links? Cause fuckhead Brett would not approve of your comments here! Just a thought.

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

They actually sold out 2 shows in TO? I'm really surprised. Don't even remember them coming here in 95'. What does the Ampitheatre hold 5000?

I hope that you called Q107 and voiced your opinion on the new crap that van gaygar released.

Anyhow fuck van gaygar, they ruined the name and history of one of the greatest rock bands of all time.
              Welcome aboard fellow CANADIAN to the one and only site for CLASSIC VAN HALEN and DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
                Gotta love ya, Bill..you've put up some awesome posts both here and on DDLR.com, but I gotz ta disagree w/you buddy, Gene's a family friend, and he doesn't lie anymore than any other businessman/human being. He has a very rough and sometimes rude exterior, but an amazing, caring, thoughtful and funny guy with friends etc. My two fave bands are KISS and Classic Van Halen, and if Dave and Ed stood together the way Gene and Paul did, who knows where VH w/b now. I stand behind Gene's (& Paul's) decisions regarding KISS, the same way I stand behind Diamond Dave's philosophies.

Gene/Paul/Dave

Sammy should join Criss/Frehley with some unknown bassist to form a new supergroup....then I could honestly say that I'm disgusted with the entire band.

Oh by the way, Van Hagar still sucks lima beans and locust turd.

Ok fair enough, but Ace and Peter have rarely bashed Gene and Paul, even though they are bashed constantly. No big deal, at least we agree that Spammy should be sent to some far away island, forced to listen to EEAS so he can FINALLY learn what real music is.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Another interview published today, pretty much the same crap.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Quote from Sammy,

"So, you don’t know until you go head-on, and we went head-on, and it was like a complete love fest. It was just, ‘Wow, I really miss this friendship, and then, of course, like Al said, once you start playing music, it was all over."

Yep, it's all over alright!

Comment

Working...