X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
    Largo is 82... I believe it's Oct 12, 1982.... The only 83 shows are from Jan/Feb in South America, and of course, the US Fest in May 83. Just sayin...
    you, sir, are correct.
    oct. 12, 1982 is the correct date.
    my dad turned 27 that day.
    he'll be turning 56 this year.
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Enough of this crap...

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Enough of this crap...
        Oh, thanks a bunch ELVIS.

Since this thread is more about Hagar's mouth than his so-called music, it'll stay here a while longer before going into the shitter.
        Last edited by chefcraig; 02-16-2011, 09:17 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          Ok guys, I took a hit for the Roth Army.

Was channel surfing just now, and (I have DirecTV - called by hackers DaveTV by the way) I found out that this month on their channel 101 (which has preview editions of new music DVDs that are out now) was Spamulus Flatulus.

I stopped surfing for a moment, knowing I would hate it. I found it to be pure comedy. Still has Vic on lead guitar and Mona on bass. Dunno who the drummer is.
          What? No Sobolewski? This has to be the first time since 2002 that Hagar did anything without him. Is the honeymoon over?

And if it is....... can someone get Mike and Eddie into a therapists office, and maybe we can get a complete Van HALEN in time for the next tour?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Uh yeah, 82/83 whatever the fuck.

LARGO DAMMIT!

WELCOME TO LARGO YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Largo 82 IS the thunderbolt in your Cheerios.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Largo 82? Oh HELL yeah.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Largo 82? Oh HELL yeah.......

now that's what i'm talkin' 'bout!
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Good call on the thread name change.
                    Seems Hagar burned that bridge years ago.

And you know it's just a matter of time before the term Sammymath becomes a real term in Webster's.

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      Good call on the thread name change.
                      Seems Hagar burned that bridge years ago................you know it's just a matter of time
                      before the term Sammymath becomes a real term in Websters' Dictionary.
                      "SAMMY and "MATH" do not even belong in the same sentence, let along the same post or even breath as
                      "THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN" or "DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH".
                      anything other than "THE MIGHTY CLASSIC VAN HALEN+DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH"="THE GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC EVER RECORDED"
                      is not my fucking problem.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Should be more like "Sammy-path", for when Spamulus Flatulus finally melts down from decades of LSD, tequila and blow.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                          Veteran
                          • Jun 2005

Sammy talking about you in the media = being "Sambushed."

I still liken Sammy to the guy that you didn't want to invite to the party but you did because you felt sorry for him. Once he got to the party he wouldn't shut the f#$% up and got a sense of entitlement about being at the party. Then he had to go tell everyone how he was at the party. Then he was the life of the party.

Sam....no one should have invited you. It was a mistake! Now that you have reached retirement age go down to Florida and and play bingo. There are thousands of elderly people down there who would gladly listen to your drivel and they may actually believe it.
                          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Should be more like "Sammy-path", for when Spamulus Flatulus finally melts down from decades of LSD, tequila and blow.
                            Or possibly "Sammy-METH" which would explain his alien hallucinations and schizophrenic counting of record sales.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                              Sammy talking about you in the media = being "Sambushed."

I still liken Sammy to the guy that you didn't want to invite to the party but you did because you felt sorry for him. Once he got to the party he wouldn't shut the f#$% up and got a sense of entitlement about being at the party. Then he had to go tell everyone how he was at the party. Then he was the life of the party.
                              ^
                              This.

Fucking spot on!
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

sadly.....

Comment

Working...