X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Because I'm conflicted and confused on the whole gay thing. When I think of two lesbians, I want to join in on their fun. When i think of a man fucking another man up the asshole, I find it gross and wrong. In other words, women can be gay as long as they let us men join in with the fun and men can't be gay at all.
    as a wise man said...dip me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Ah it's all a freak show. Maybe the smart and enlightened souls don't buy into the whole money/acquisition game at all and find a nice safe place on the side lines and watch the rest of us fuck, screw, cheat, and manipulate each other for entertainment purposes.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        It's amazing that Fair Warning, perhaps the best CVH record, sold only 2 million copies. I know there weren't any "hits" on the record but come on...
        Originally posted by Jagermeister
        Yeah no shit. That can't be right.
        No kidding. I mean think about it for a moment: How many of us bought it when it first was released, then had to buy (or make) a cassette for the car, then bought it on CD once, or even twice? Amongst the guitar players alone that claim to have been influenced by the damned album, that has to account for 2 million copies by itself.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I can remember being told I needed an IRA to keep the government out of my retirement money. In the back of my mind I was thinking,"yeah right, I will put my money there and as soon as the government spends itself into oblivion and needs money, they will raid everyone's IRAs and give us worthless IOU's. Just like they did with Social Security. I mean everyone is selling a safe place but everyone is talking shit. It's all bullshit. If you live long enough to play by the rules you will see most if not all the rules are shit.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

It's amazing that Fair Warning, perhaps the best CVH record, sold only 2 million copies. I know there weren't any "hits" on the record but come on...
            I hear ya but......

Artist VAN HALEN
            Title FAIR WARNING
            Certification Date 08/04/1994
            Label WARNER BROS.
            Award Description 2.00x MULTI PLATINUM
            Format ALBUM
            Category GROUP
            Type ST

Link doesn't work but go to www.riaa.com and it's there.
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

So....Spam thinks DAVE looks "gay"....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah...look at the PJ look Spam was sportin' during the 5150 tour....all the way up to the 50+ beach bum look of the 2004 Fleece the Sheep tour.....

Wow....I really think Spam is still pissed at DAVE for the crack on Spam's 1st wife back in the day....how Dave understood Spam's love of cars....having seen Spam's old lady...

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

here is an analogy for all of you:
                listening to sammy hagar sing is like listening to one of my records.
                that really ain't saying much.........i'm just sayin'......
                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                  I hear ya but......

Artist VAN HALEN
                  Title FAIR WARNING
                  Certification Date 08/04/1994
                  Label WARNER BROS.
                  Award Description 2.00x MULTI PLATINUM
                  Format ALBUM
                  Category GROUP
                  Type ST

Link doesn't work but go to www.riaa.com and it's there.
                  I wasn't questioning you, just think it's a travesty that FW is one of the least-selling VH albums.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Ah it's all a freak show. Maybe the smart and enlightened souls don't buy into the whole money/acquisition game at all and find a nice safe place on the side lines and watch the rest of us fuck, screw, cheat, and manipulate each other for entertainment purposes.
                    I can remember being told I needed an IRA to keep the government out of my retirement money. In the back of my mind I was thinking,"yeah right, I will put my money there and as soon as the government spends itself into oblivion and needs money, they will raid everyone's IRAs and give us worthless IOU's. Just like they did with Social Security. I mean everyone is selling a safe place but everyone is talking shit. It's all bullshit. If you live long enough to play by the rules you will see most if not all the rules are shit.
                    Do you even attempt to look at what thread you are posting in anymore?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      No kidding. I mean think about it for a moment: How many of us bought it when it first was released, then had to buy (or make) a cassette for the car, then bought it on CD once, or even twice? Amongst the guitar players alone that claim to have been influenced by the damned album, that has to account for 2 million copies by itself.
                      The RIAA database sucks and it says 2x's Platinum was awarded in 1994......so they haven't sold any more records since then?
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

thank you very much for the recognition.
                        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          The RIAA database sucks and it says 2x's Platinum was awarded in 1994......so they haven't sold any more records since then?
                          Or more importantly in the scheme of things, did the RIAA stop counting at that same point?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

I wasn't questioning you, just think it's a travesty that FW is one of the least-selling VH albums.
                            Didn't take it that way, bro

I'm amazed, too.....and like I replied to Craig, they haven't sold at least 500,000 albums since 1994?

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Or more importantly in the scheme of things, did the RIAA stop counting at that same point?
                              No idea but it seems that way.....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The big worry is that if Sammy keeps burning bridges eventually he won't be able to find one to live under.

Comment

Working...