Blizzard and Diary Expanded Vinyl in April??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
    Dude, you're 33. How the fuck does a 3 year old toddler take a picture at an Ozzy show???
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Another original track from the aborted "Quiet Riot III" later "remixed" by DuBrow.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

"You said it all" was written during soundchecks and recorded onstage . "You lookin at me" was left over QR riffs. It was originally used as a B-side to Mr.Crowley. Never cared much for it. Though I've always liked "You Said it all" since I bought the EP when it was originally released...
        I quite liked YLAM, I had it from the B side of the UK Crazy Train single. Good solo which FORD tracked to QR. (Didn't we have this same conversation already just a few months ago here?)

I don't think I knew about You Said it all until the someone mentioned it here about 10 years ago.

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Dude, you're 33. How the fuck does a 3 year old toddler take a picture at an Ozzy show???
          actually, i was 4 thank you.
          i was on my dad's shoulders.
          mom had won the tickets off of the radio.
          i don't recall what station.
          anyway, dad handed my the camera, he held me reall still up in the air, and i snapped the picture.
          i learned how to use a camera when i was 2 in 1979.
          my mom taught me.
          anyways, a few years ago, mom was going through some old shoeboxes of photos.
          she found this undeveloped roll of film in it, with my name on it, in dad's handwriting, no less!
          so in 2006, she developed the roll.
          then she told me about it.
          so i went to see her in august 2006, to help bury grandma's urn and and aunt pat's casket.
          grandma and aunt pat were sisters and wanted to be buried at thesame time.
          aunt pat first because she was older.
          grandma was murdered in 1996 and cremated.
          so while mom and were going through some old photo albums.......the pictures were in it!
          i asked mom if i could have a few of the pictures.
          i told her which ones i wanted.
          she said that was fine because i'm the one who took them any ways.
          she got to keep the ones she wanted.
          so since 2006, i have the only copy of that picture.
          now if only i could get dad to give me a copy of the picture of when i met and got an autograph from sandy koufax at
          dodger town in vero beach, florida the day before easter in spring 1989.
          his head was down and pen was on the paper while he was signing it.
          i'm on one side of sandy, and my then step brother danny on the other.
          i've only ever seen that picture once.
          sandy had his grey "away" uniform on.
          #32.
          really nice guy.
          the paper pad with the autograph, a steno notebook, unfortunately was thrown away in one of the times my dad moved during the 1990's.

anyways, there ya go.
          2 true stories for the price of one.
          betcha you don't ever ask me to splain nothin' ever again, fucker!!!
          fuck, i am very fucking stoned right now on legal madical reefer!!!
          BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

<TvMG20colas#Dinlne%im thite#D22%Bi tGingn22 ubodere23D020albt23D22" usrc23D22%htt;A//www.othearmy.com/or%ms./imge=s/smiles%/011.gf usmilesd#D22'".<Atoned%-smily#A3C/P>%
          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
            betcha you don't ever ask me to splain nothin' ever again, fucker!!!

<TvMG20colas#Dinlne%im thite#D22%Bi tGingn22 ubodere23D020albt23D22" usrc23D22%htt;A//www.othearmy.com/or%ms./imge=s/smiles%/011.gf usmilesd#D22'".<Atoned%-smily#A3C/P>%
            Betcha nobody made it past the second line.

*wonder if that King Biscuit link works...* That was an intense show.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I read the first two and the last three and from that I can see it's a total load of crap...

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

so i went to see her in august 2006, to help bury grandma's urn and and aunt pat's casket.
                grandma and aunt pat were sisters and wanted to be buried at thesame time.
                aunt pat first because she was older.
                grandma was murdered in 1996 and cremated.
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

tune in next week on Dark Shadows when Aunt Tillie returns from the grave to avenge the murder of grandma Diamond.

Kwame he keeps setting you up for the photoshops. lmao

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I bet ace would be good on Judge Mathis...

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      He was 4 when the picture was taken.
                      He won't allow it to be published because it doesn't exist.
                      did you miss the part where i mentioned that i have that very picture here in my home?
                      i know right where it is, too.
                      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

I can't stop laughing

Someone else pick up the ball on this one till I catch my breath!

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                          tune in next week on Dark Shadows when Aunt Tillie returns from the grave to avenge the murder of grandma Diamond.
                          How much ya wanna bet that ace's great uncle Barnabas is rethinking that whole "I can never die" thing after reading some of ace's posts?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                            it was a home invasion robbery at her apartment in apache junction, arizona in 1996.
                            when the robbers found her home and asleep in bed, they smashed the back on her skull out through
                            her nose.
                            she was asleep.
                            she never felt a thing.
                            to this day, so far as i know, the cops have no clue who did it.
                            nor do they much care to find out.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

did you miss the part where i mentioned that i have that very picture here in my home?
                              i know right where it is, too.

i remember the part where your friend was in the process of intentionally running over your cat while simultaneously videotaping it to taunt you with later.
                              And that was long after the raped Tonto one nut get my cousin out of my butt so that I can catch dinner out of the frozen food section to make a salad a day story.
                              So, yes the credibility has taken a couple of lumps there Running Bull.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

OH the KB link works if anyone cares; only issue is the last song (Paranoid) is distorted.
                                Randy's amazing and the quality's great so I hope someone enjoys it.

Comment

Working...