• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Pink Floyd - Animals

Oh my god, you're just the dumbest bitch on the planet. Your opinion are complete garbage! Why are you here? Jimmy Page is a bad producer and now this? Animals?

Fuck you and your ignorant thoughts, cunt.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      Oh my god, you're just the dumbest bitch on the planet. Your opinion are complete garbage! Why are you here? Jimmy Page is a bad producer and now this? Animals?

Well, I know what album to get you for Christmas now.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
        Obviously we don't share the same opinion regarding Led Zeppelin but your dislike of them seems so strong that I am taken aback. Zeppelin is usually a unanimous positive vote in all circles I run in. To praise The Smiths while denouncing Zeppelin mystifies me.
        At least The Smiths had originality. But hey, if you like plagiarist rock shit with ear-numbing production, moronic lyrics from Hobbitville then you do. I realize that Zeppelin is somewhat of a sacred cow but they don't mean anything to me and never will.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

And you can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw while blowing Mr Badguy, little boy.

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

......jesus fucking christ.

I wish I had an album worth getting hostile over.

After reading this post, I'm seriously considering investing in pharmaceuticals.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

"Yo Mick...i see three of em."
              "Hit the one in the middle Rock."
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

News flash: Zeppelin always sucked.
                ok, you should be publically flogged with a cat of 9 tails for that post.
                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

ok, worst albums in rock history-
                  mine.
                  all of them.

i'd love to actually win the industry award for being the worst band ever, and for making the worst albums of all time.

i'd also love to be officially declared "the anti-christ" by the pope.

everybody else is busy with the great pissing contest to be the best.
                  i don't want anything to do with that shit.

hey, i was really hoping to win a "razzie" for carnies.
                  i wonder if there is a music equivalent of the razzie?
                  what ever it is.........i want the "lifetime achievement award"
                  for being the worst of all-time!
                  Last edited by ace diamond; 03-04-2011, 04:46 PM.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                    ok, you should be publically flogged with a cat of 9 tails for that post.
                    Unlike yourself, who should be flogged with several chunks of reinforced concrete after every post.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      Unlike yourself, who should be flogged with several chunks of reinforced concrete after every post.
                      oh, c'mon chef.......not everypost........after all, i do have my rare and occasional
                      moments of lucid clarity and post something useful.
                      now, that being said, chef........she was blasting the mighty led zeppelin......
                      something had to be said........

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ace diamond
                        ok, worst albums in rock history-
                        mine.
                        all of them.

i'd love to actually win the industry award for being the worst band ever, and for making the worst albums of all time.

i'd also love to be officially declared "the anti-christ" by the pope.

everybody else is busy with the great pissing contest to be the best.
                        i don't want anything to do with that shit.

hey, i was really hoping to win a "razzie" for carnies.
                        i wonder if there is a music equivalent of the razzie?
                        what ever it is.........i want the "lifetime achievement award"
                        for being the worst of all-time!
                        Wow, what a surprise Ace attention whoring on himself............I bet ya the guy has never made two posts without drawing attention to his lame ass music or his pathetic life, ever.

It used to be fun mocking you but now it's a chore.
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Wow, what a surprise Ace attention whoring on himself............
                          hey shitheel, you dumbfuck........read back a page or 2, you will see that i am not the one who brought up
                          the subject of my stuff.
                          here, i'll spare you the effort:
                          Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                          Oh Man I got one that blows away every album in the worst albums in rock history.
                          And trust me if you heard it you would agree.
                          It's impossible to listen to this mess and not gravitate toward holding your nose, vomiting uncontrollably , turning over furniture , and then jumping out of the window.

And no it's not Disasterpiece Theater with Weeble Diamond.
                          No.
                          this album is so fucking horrendous that I am apologizing in advance to those brave souls that are going to listen to it.
                          And the album is:
                          SONNY BONO - INNER VIEWS
                          Yes, with such titles as Pammie's on a Bummer, and I Just Sit There you know you're in trouble.
                          My guess is that Sonny listened to Sargent Pepper and decided to shift his efforts to creating the worst sound you could ever imagine.
                          Rhino was re-releasing it at some point. I can't fathom why unless they hate human beings.

all the albums in this thread are brilliant in comparison.
                          SEE, SHITHEEL, I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T BRING IT UP FIRST.</ITHE p sevkidur nCthey...fo20g3F]<>
                          I bet ya the guy has never made two posts without drawing attention to his lame ass music or his pathetic life, ever.
                          OH, THAT'S NOT TRUE IN THE LEAST BIT.
                          It used to be fun mocking you but now it's a chore.
                          oh, you don't say?
                          well then, maybe you'll get tired of it and stop.
                          MY MISSION IS TO MAKE EVERYONE SO FUCKING SICK OF IT,
                          YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT EVER AGAIN, LET ALONE
                          CONTINUE TO MESS WITH ME.
                          IS IT STARTING TO WORK YET?
                          Last edited by ace diamond; 03-04-2011, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Kristy, feel free to review Ace's album, much like what you've said about Samuel Roy Hagar in another thread.

All opposition to your comments about Pink Floyd and Zeppelin will be forgiven .
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                              Kristy, feel free to review Ace's album
                              WHICH ONE?
                              i've got 4 of them.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

News flash: Zeppelin always sucked.
                                They were incredible assholes with criminal drug/organized crime connected management with a very violent dysfunctional drummer who did the world a favor by killing himself with his stupidity before he killed someone with his anger.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...