Great read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet As Read.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY View Post
      Agreed. Yesterday was great and today is still great. Life is what you make it. If you look around at your relationship, your house, your friends, your job etc etc it is what you have created. I have been one of the most positive people you will ever meet and it pays off. With that said, I enjoyed the read, and I'm ready for the next chapter in the book of Van Halen.
      i'm a good guy. i have a great wife. i have decent homes. i have a good job. i get to ride my scoot 360 days a year. life is good!!

(this is what i recite to myself every time i hang up the phone with a customer)
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Really glad I took the time to read it....GOOD stuff.
        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

nice tulips
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

.....the sad thing is that when (I hate saying "if") the new album comes out, the band's image (carefully tooled by Dave, which is why he always came across as the alpha) will suffer dearly if they try to make it look like it's 1984 again. I hope the album kicks me in the teeth, but in the live setting, I hope Dave doesn't try so hard this time around. I saw them 3 times on the reunion tour and Dave seemed stiff and a time or two, looked awkward. Don't get me wrong, the shows were great, but it was really a nostalgia thing. They have to hit the stage, and instead of saying "Remember This?", they HAVE to be able to say "Listen to This"!!

Comment

Interesting... I played in a Southern Rock band back in the same time period in northern Ca. minus the heroin.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by Cato View Post
                I can't turn my eyes away from Mike's cameltoe...

looks like Dave is pointing to him saying "what the fuck,man?"
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...
                X