Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Texas Governor Rick Perry enters the 2012 presidential race greeted by polls suggesting he is a serious contender for the Republican nomination.

Here are five fast facts on Rick Perry:

1. Perry was a yell leader at Texas A&M University. It's a much sought-after position and an early indication of Perry's political aspirations.

2. He used to be a Democrat. Perry was elected to a West Texas state House seat in 1984 as a Democrat and even served as Al Gore's Texas chairman during the 1988 presidential race. He switched to the GOP in 1989.3. Perry's first statewide office in Texas was as Agriculture Commissioner. Expect him to remind Iowa voters of that fact early and often given the state's farming-based economy.

4. Perry is the longest serving governor in the country currently. He took office in December 2000 after George W. Bush was elected president and won a third full term in 2010. That means a long record to run on -- or from.

5. Perry is a big believer in states' right and the 10th amendment. He once floated the idea that Texas could secede if the federal government kept overstepping its bounds.

Rick Perry is a naturally charismatic politician whose political base in Texas could make him formidable. His challenge is selling himself to an electorate still weary from the last Texas governor who ran for president.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

6. He's a creationist (moron)
      7. He doesn't believe in climate change despite all evidence to the contrary including his own state melting. (moron)
      8. He's of retirement age already

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        6. He's a creationist (moron)
        7. He doesn't believe in climate change despite all evidence to the contrary including his own state melting. (moron)
        8. He's of retirement age already
        He's worse than just a creationist...Dominionists are beyond F'ed in the head. Sorry, I think wanting to destroy the US is treasonous, while (P)Rick is throwing that term around...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

The more folks here ridicule, put down, and disagree with him the better the more I think he’s the man.

That could change though. Like I said it's early yet.

Comment

• Carloscda
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2009

The last time we had a gong-ho Texan the country was sent spiraling into a depression!! Surplus to deficits, Unfunded wars, millions of jobs lost etc!!

And you knew it was coming, saying the President doesn't love this country blah blah blah, birth certificate, grades etc is next!!

And speaking of, it's ok to question the Presidents grades but when Perrys grades were brought up, why are people discussing his grades from yrs ago?! Ummm What...

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Carloscda
              The last time we had a gong-ho Texan the country was sent spiraling into a depression!! Surplus to deficits, Unfunded wars, millions of jobs lost etc!!

And you knew it was coming, saying the President doesn't love this country blah blah blah, birth certificate, grades etc is next!!

And speaking of, it's ok to question the Presidents grades but when Perrys grades were brought up, why are people discussing his grades from yrs ago?! Ummm What...
              We also had a little problem on 9/11 which set the tone of his Presidency. I voted against him in his second term. Twice now I voted for a Democrat. I will never do that again for this office.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                The more folks here ridicule, put down, and disagree with him the better the more I think he’s the man.

So what you're basically saying is "The more credible evidence brought forth showing he's a dim-witted, completely delusional zealot fucktard, the more I realize HE SPEAKS TO ME...." Idiot.

Way to be a 9/11 Bush apologist too...did your parents have any kids that LIVED??
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Carloscda
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2009

Really, So President Obama must be the man also than because he's been hated on since day one?!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                    So what you're basically saying is "The more credible evidence brought forth showing he's a dim-witted, completely delusional zealot fucktard, the more I realize HE SPEAKS TO ME...." Idiot.

Way to be a 9/11 Bush apologist too...did your parents have any kids that LIVED??
                    No that's not what I said. Close one eye and read that again.

I am not surprised you took it that way though.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Carloscda
                      Really, So President Obama must be the man also than because he's been hated on since day one?!!
                      Not here.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

"Could" change...would that be before of after stuff starts flying out of your ass?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Yeah no shit. So the best the Post could come up with is that huh? If that is the only dirt slung on this guy I would be very surprised. Someone is going to have to do better than that before I throw him to the side.

Here's the deal. I see 3 players right now, Romney, Bachman or Perry. Bachman is out in my book she has no chance. So that leaves me with 2. Of those 2 right now I like Perry but it's still early.
                            "Could" change...would that be before of after stuff starts flying out of your ass?
                            Why do have to keep repeating myself today?

I thought you would be glad I had thrown Bachman out....

On a side note I was watching PMSNBC last night and the Mexicans are pissed at Obama now and apprently so are many of his black supporters.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Yeah, today in the 'racist report'....

On a side note I was watching PMSNBC last night and the Mexicans are pissed at Obama now and apprently so are many of his black supporters.
                              Got so excited you had to go rub one out, didn't ya....

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Got so excited you had to go rub one out, didn't ya....
                                It was funny. I am not familiar with all those shows or I would try to find it.

Comment

Working...