X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    SANDUSKY WAS IN THAT LOCKER ROOM THREE MONTHS AGO according to members on the coaching staff...

...and the statement that Paterno gave a couple of weeks ago was just sickening and wrong....

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    (he knew full fucking well the power he had)
    His explanation he gave a couple of weeks ago was a pile of shit. Paterno was Catholic, did he somehow miss the media storm over sexual abuse of children by Catholic priests? If so, HOW? And if he saw it in the news he's saying it didn't ring some sort of bell with Sandusky? If not he was too fucking stupid to be holding ANY sort of position at an institution of higher learning.

Paterno had the power to get nearly ANYTHING done on the campus at State College and it has been commented on many times that he used it. The fact that Sandusky continued to walk the halls at Penn State with this cloud above his head all this time is because Paterno allowed it. If Sandusky had given up too many first downs they would have run the man off and he wouldn't have been welcome back, which tells me they valued winning more than the welfare of children.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      He made one egregious error in judgment, and yes, it was serious....

He told his direct supervisor, but he also didn't go to the police....
      C'mon dude, there has to be more to the story than that and he took it to his grave...

Sucks to be him I would think...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I don't know if there is or not, I see no benefit in useless speculation, I'll leave that to you....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
          PEDO STATE

Fuck them all...

=WARF=
          Amen!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I don't know if there is or not, I see no benefit in useless speculation, I'll leave that to you....
            Whatever dude. This story means nothing to me, but as far as I am concerned, they are all piles of rotting shit...

Comment

• chi-town324
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2007

well never know now it will be a mystery what he really knew or didn't know

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Paterno knew, and just like everybody else he did just enough to feel like he could wash his hands of the situation...took it one step higher instead of directly to police.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

The fucker lived a great life and died doing what he wanted...lived just long enough to feel the slight wrath of his actions..

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Joe claimed he didn't feel "adequate" for doing something about what he KNEW was going on. Pressing the buttons to 9-1-1 on the telephone requires feeling adequate? Shit, how hard would it have been to anonymously rat out the barbaric shit bag?

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                      Shit, how hard would it have been to anonymously rat out the barbaric shit bag?
                      Exactly. Like he didn't know anyone on the police force that he could pull off to the side at some point. What a joke, he probably knew damn near EVERYBODY on the police force.
                      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
                        His explanation he gave a couple of weeks ago was a pile of shit. Paterno was Catholic, did he somehow miss the media storm over sexual abuse of children by Catholic priests? If so, HOW? And if he saw it in the news he's saying it didn't ring some sort of bell with Sandusky? If not he was too fucking stupid to be holding ANY sort of position at an institution of higher learning.

Paterno had the power to get nearly ANYTHING done on the campus at State College and it has been commented on many times that he used it. The fact that Sandusky continued to walk the halls at Penn State with this cloud above his head all this time is because Paterno allowed it. If Sandusky had given up too many first downs they would have run the man off and he wouldn't have been welcome back, which tells me they valued winning more than the welfare of children.
                        Couldn't be more true !! That piece of shit should have every win stripped from his record from the day he was told and did nothing about it. I hope WINNING was really more important Joey !! Makes my fucking blood boil ! Fuck him & anyone else that looked the other way !!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Westboro Baptist Church will picket at JoePa's funeral Wednesday....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Westboro Baptist Church will picket at JoePa's funeral Wednesday....
                            Really?

That's bullshit. It's his funeral for crying out loud. Now matter what anyone thinks of him. How about some respect for his family?
                            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Bob_R
                              Really?

That's bullshit. It's his funeral for crying out loud. Now matter what anyone thinks of him. How about some respect for his family?
                              Not surprising, considering they regularly picket soldier's funerals.....

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Uh uhu huh uh u hu hu h uh uhu hu hu huhuh

Comment

Working...