EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scottydabodi
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    No...no...that would not be good.

The best comeuppance for Hagar would be if he were duct-taped to a chair front row center for the first VH show in 2012, while Dave and the band blow the roof off the fucking joint.

Then, after the annihilation is over, Dave gets nose to nose with that bloated tequila fuck and says "that's how it's done, son" before sauntering backstage. Then, every fan gets the chance to exit the arena past Hagar's seat, where they would be allowed to slap him in the face once on the way by. Perhaps 20,000 slaps would finally wake him up to the fact that he sucks.

Finally, Hagar would be alone, still taped to the chair...watching the cleanup crews and roadies prep for the next show.
    EXCELLENT!!!!!!! But, can I slap Hagar TWICE??
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

Comment

• fletch
      Groupie
      • Jan 2004

That video has got to be to coolest fucking thing.....

Rock on guys!! nice job!!
      you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
        EXCELLENT!!!!!!! But, can I slap Hagar TWICE?
        Friend, you can shoot his face off here: "Hammer The Hagars" Shooting Game

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Dave is employing an Autralian cattle dog to round up the wandering Van Halens.
          "time to go to work"

Russell is probably responsible for the completion of this album. He should get a credit.

This could only come from the mind of Dave Roth....

Too funny!

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Finally got to check out the video this morning - AWESOME!!! So glad to see DLR break his silence, and giving the ARMY props!!
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

an australian blue cattle dog called russell. my wordy lordy, don't that just rattle your britches?

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                Dave is employing an Autralian cattle dog to round up the wandering Van Halens.
                "time to go to work"

Russell is probably responsible for the completion of this album. He should get a credit.

This could only come from the mind of Dave Roth....

Too funny!

LOL...Excellent!

This thread is great. It's so great to see every member here sit back & enjoy a humongous acknowledgement & victory from the man himself. It's Dave thanking us for all the years.....the long, long years. And motherfuck does it feel good.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!!!
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  - My DLR point of contact has been online here for several hours a day since the annoucement. I won't reveal the person's identity, but the Mods know who the person is....
                  Of course, now we're all racking our brains thinking of old members who have recently come out of the woodwork, lol...I simply can't resist: WARF!!!!!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Friend, you can shoot his face off here: "Hammer The Hagars" Shooting Game
                    AAAAHHHHHHHHAAA-HA-HAAA-HAA!!! Chef, you are one sick freak!! I love this game!! CHEERS!!
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Play ball, baby!!

That's good for tonight.......
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Etienne
                        Commando
                        • Aug 2010

This exclusive thing is great...

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Feb 2004

Thanks for the compliments, although I really didn't do anything...

- Here's some info on the dog in the video. He is Dave's and his name is Russell. He is an australian cattle dog and pretty much goes with Dave everywhere.
                          Looks like our man Dave is doing his share to herd the sheep!
                          http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Feb 2004

I nominate Russell as an honorary mod for the Sheep Pen.
                            http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                              I nominate Russell as an honorary mod for the Sheep Pen.
                              Fuck that! suck my short fat sheep wiener link. I am the ruler of the sheep land, I am the Atomic Sheep!! OHHHH YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Thanks for the compliments, although I really didn't do anything...

A couple of items to share...

- As you've probably have seen, I've removed the pics that were pasted here... We're going to watermark them properly.... And yes, we've been given permission to do that.... Once we watermark them, we'll put them in a new post...

- My DLR point of contact has been online here for several hours a day since the annoucement. I won't reveal the person's identity, but the Mods know who the person is....

- I forgot to relay info on the dog, "Here's some info on the dog in the video. He is Dave's and his name is Russell. He is an australian cattle dog and pretty much goes with Dave everywhere."

- Let's hold off on the posts talking about tickets, backstage passes and the like. Let's enjoy this access and appreciate it. If that stuff is offered down the road, so be it....

- A reminder on the Tour Forum for our new members: When tour dates are announced, I'll be creating "meetup/review" threads for every city on the tour. So please don't start a thread in Main about your particular city, make a post in that city's thread in the Tour Forum.....

- And for our "guests", please register and join the discussion !! As seen during the last VH tour with DLR, this place is JUMPING during the tour !! Plus, we have a great group of regular members from all over the world !!
                                Ever since the -NEWS- started busting loose on the VH Roth groove train, that is slowly gaining speed. I have thought the Mods on this site are going to start working overtime...perhaps, it will be easy, but the reality of the coming year 2012 what with new music and tours...ahhh you know.... It's like first contact and we know now we are not alone. So, soldier on VA and all the mods here.

This site in MYOP has allways been the finest on all the many internets even more entertaining than, the ones with the people who believe aliens built the pyramids..

CVH built the pyramids...everyone knows that.

Mutha On.
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...