• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like an april fools gag...

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      Sounds like an april fools gag...
      I guess I should have looked at the date... I'd say you're right. It's a year old April fools gag!!!

Nader has said several times he wasn't going to run in 2012. I should have read it more carefully...
      You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• Two guys in their mid-70s could never win, no matter who they are. If Paul & Nader were two guys in their mid 40's they might well be able to put together a ticket that could do at least as well as Ross Perot. But not two old geezers......
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Love View Post
          The worst part is that my generation will be the one to suffer all the consequences of you dumb shits and your inability to do anything but "pick the lesser evil" and shrug your shoulders as the country falls apart, bickering over every little waste of time rather than do what's necessary to move things forward.
          You pretty much described the old strategy of divide and rule. The corporations own the media outlets and the corporations are owned by financial institutions. There is a revolving door between the corporate world, the academic world, and the political world. You elect some puppet, you staff the agencies with academic intellectuals who are used to existing in a small box of specialization and rarely look beyond grant money as long as they can work on their little projects. These type of people have big egos and actually are really easy to control by stroking their egos and tossing them some candy. Then key cabinet positions are filled by bankers and corporate heads to make sure the agenda is running on track.

You move the agenda forward but use the media and professional antagonists to stir up the country over useless issues and topics that nobody will agree upon. This is the red herring to distract the idiot public while those in power rob them blind. Much like how the gypsy pick pockets work a tourist in Moscow. One person will distract you while usually a small child grabs your wallet.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Comment

• 10k people turned out for RP at UCLA today!
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

Comment

Comment

• It's disgusting, Doc...

I try to explain this to people and they believe what the idiot box says...

I say they (the media) are flat out lying and there is fraud and they don't believe it...

The game is rigged, Obama will have four more years...

Even if it wasn't rigged, no fucking way Romney could beat Obama...

Ron Paul 2012 !!

Comment

• Romney is now officially the BCE candidate. And if Jockstrap Ryan is his running mate (they have been awfully close lately) that would make him the official KKKoch Brothers candidate as well.

If that's the case, they don't need a single person to actually vote for them. They just need enough Diebold machines to make it look like they did, and enough KKKarl Rove Crossburners GPS smear ads on TV every 5 minutes to convince you that you want to vote for them even though you know they suck.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• That's not even right, FORD...

Obama is in for another term...

Fuck the system...

The BCE is small potatoes...

Comment

• How exactly are the bastards who funded Hitler, founded the CIA, created "Al Qaeda", and have controlled every Republican administration since 1952 considered "small potatoes"
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• If you admit Obama is BCE it's not...

Comment

• I love how Hillary won the New Jersey delegates but governor Jon Corzine just gives them to Obama. Then Corzine while at MF Global steals a huge sum of money out of it's customer accounts and nothing happens to the creep because he's a big Obama backer.

Then the press still continues to enable this administration. This shit is a lot bigger than Watergate ever was and if this press existed in Nixon's time, Tricky Dick would have gotten away with it.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Amen Nitro...

It's rigged rigged rigged...

Comment

Working...
                                X