Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Old Man Lounge drank his haterade today

No vote is a waste vote. You have a say in the direction of the country. The idea that voting for someone is wasting a vote/voting for someone else is a logical fallacy.
    You mean like the votes for Ralph Nader in 2000, effectively springing the chimp into office over Al Gore?

Do you think Gore would have invaded Iraq in 2003? I doubt it!

Comment

• GWB became President because people voted for him, not because people voted for Ralph Nader.

Not all of us believe we have to pick between the two parties that the majority seems inclined to waste time on. If Ron Paul weren't running, I wouldn't vote for Obama or whomever the GOP nominee would be. I would find someone I believed in and vote for them. It's a genuine shame more people don't vote that way, instead of "choosing between the lesser of two evils" and then wondering why they get what they get.

Don't like the choices presented by the 2 main parties? STOP VOTING FOR THEM!
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

GWB became President because people voted for him, not because people voted for Ralph Nader.
        Yeah, less people than for Al Gore...

The precious Constitution at work, BTW.

Not all of us believe we have to pick between the two parties that the majority seems inclined to waste time on.
        You don't have to pick well meaning, but certifiable, metal-cases either...

If Ron Paul weren't running, I wouldn't vote for Obama or whomever the GOP nominee would be. I would find someone I believed in and vote for them. It's a genuine shame more people don't vote that way, instead of "choosing between the lesser of two evils" and then wondering why they get what they get.

Don't like the choices presented by the 2 main parties? STOP VOTING FOR THEM!
        Oh, the fickle American public...

Comment

• Metal-cases ??

Comment

• You guys may disagree with my choice, but I'm the only one advocating for someone ... I don't hear much in the way of alternative vision from you guys. Unless you're still standing by Obama?

And if so, I'd wonder: Is it because you like Obama's record and performance, or because you don't want what you perceive as the "greater of two evils"?

Comment

but I'm the only one advocating for someone ...
              No you're not...

Comment

• you're right, my apologies.

Comment

• Ron Paul OWNED Santorum tonight...

Comment

You guys may disagree with my choice, but I'm the only one advocating for someone ... I don't hear much in the way of alternative vision from you guys. Unless you're still standing by Obama?

And if so, I'd wonder: Is it because you like Obama's record and performance, or because you don't want what you perceive as the "greater of two evils"?
                    I'm sorry, I thought this was the ronpaul=awesome thread....

And it's not an either/or answer.....it's both
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      Ron Paul OWNED Santorum tonight...
                      Yeah?

How many delegates is that worth again?
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
                        I'm sorry, I thought this was the ronpaul=awesome thread....

And it's not an either/or answer.....it's both
                        awesome/kickass

I guess some people just want to settle for the choices other people give them. :P

Comment

• To show my total ignorance of the state of US politics,
                          (other than the carrier pigeons news that told Australians Obama sucks)

Is Ron related to Les ?

I know, its deep. Possible cross forum possibilites, US politics in gear street.....
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Yes he did own him big time Elvis.

Comment

• Ron Paul - Watch this presentation to see why so many people are endorsing Ron Paul for President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=92OV3RbU3ek#!

Comment

• I'm watching the recast of the debate, noticing a few things.

Gingrich really is a condescending asshole. Jaysis.

Gingrich, Romney, Santorum all say "I". Paul says "We".

Gingrich gave maybe an honest answer on doing something different in retrospect. Santorum and Romney were BS. Paul said he wished he was a better speaker. I think that was the most honest.

Ron Paul is still a rambler. How many times are you going to say "but" and change the subject...?

haha, Ron Paul busted Santorum's balls on the abortion issue. It was great to see the audience shouting for him to speak when they were going to skip him. He did a goofy wave which doesn't really help his case... lol.

Santorum attacks Gingrich and Romney relentlessly... I guess he doesn't think he can get Paul supporters as easily as he can Romney/Gingrich supporters.

Santorum doesn't like the internet. Well, we don't like him either.

Does anyone else think Mitt Romney has a creepy, plastic stare? And Gingrich, when he grins, looks like a giant baby.

I find it bizarre to hear Newt call Romney a moderate. Isn't Newt a big government conservative?

Comment

Working...
                                X