No announcement yet.

Official 1/5 NYC Cafe Wha? Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Roth could be the next Dave Lennox with his stage attire. He would make furnace/air conditioning dealer videos less boring. Dave would come rolling in with a monster truck, some big tits, and midgets with some furnaces in the back saying, Lennox is the mother fucking shit baybeee! Owwwww!

Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-16-2012, 01:40 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• While I was sleeping last night I came up with a great idea to get even better sound on She's The Woman. Will have to wait for a few days, but we will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
        They look like a bunch of dirty old men with a nephew sent along to keep them out of trouble.
        Probably pretty close to the truth!

Comment

• We Get It...You Were There....

I get maybe snapping a photo of yourself with the band behind you, but when you film yourself more than you pay attention to the band and fuck up the entire audio of what you're filming with your singing, and then post it to YouTube, it just makes you an easy target for people to hate.

Yeah, I hate this dude...

Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 01-22-2012, 11:58 PM.
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Someone here posted that she went to H.S. with this guy.......and he was Hagarita from way back.

Oh dear.

Comment

• I guess that explains the need for validation.

Comment

• I guess that explains Savicki

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• At the Cafe Wha? show I could tell he was a Hagarite just by the way he was screaming, "NEW SONG! NEW SONG!" when "She's the Woman" started playing.
                    I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• I'm glad he's graduated to singing Van Halen at a VH show from singing 'She Bangs' on American Idol. That was really bad.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Yep, you are correct, Shoes...Momshell...from her thread in Intro

Originally posted by Momshell View Post
                        By the way - you know that Asian kid everyone's been talking about at the Cafe Wha? show? I actually know that kid from HS and used to fight with him about Sammy vs Dave (you can guess which side he was on!) - have to find my yearbook and take a pic of the picture he drew in it - I remember a huge VH sign with "Sammy rocks" or some other stupid statement like that - not fair that he was so close to Dave when he's not even on the right side! Got me so angry I had to share with people who get it!

Comment

• yup - I know him from high school. I kept watching his videos on YouTube, not realizing I knew him - just because the quality was good. Then after about a hundred times, I thought he looked familiar. All of a sudden, it all came back to me - he was the annoying kid in high school that I always fought with about VH - Dave vs. Sammy. I found my yearbook and here's the pic again of what he wrote. As some people said, maybe he's converted, and at least he's always been an Eddie fan....just still annoys me that he was that close to Dave after calling him what he did, especially since I woulda killed for that opportunity!
                          Attached Files
                          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Momshell View Post
                            yup - I know him from high school. I kept watching his videos on YouTube, not realizing I knew him - just because the quality was good. Then after about a hundred times, I thought he looked familiar. All of a sudden, it all came back to me - he was the annoying kid in high school that I always fought with about VH - Dave vs. Sammy. I found my yearbook and here's the pic again of what he wrote. As some people said, maybe he's converted, and at least he's always been an Eddie fan....just still annoys me that he was that close to Dave after calling him what he did, especially since I woulda killed for that opportunity!
                            Wow. This guy is indeed a dildo....and you're right. The fact that he was at this exclusive show proves there's no justice in the world.

Comment

• Yeah...you gotta ask yourself "who did he know or who did he blow?" to get in there....

Reminds me a little of a party version of the dude from "Fargo" who went to high school with Frances McDormand's character...
                              Last edited by fryingdutchman; 01-23-2012, 08:27 AM.
                              Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Mike Yanagita...

Originally posted by perilouspete
                                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Working...
                                X