Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Thanks for all the links everyone. I appreciate all the love and support that has been sent to me.
    I have been a BLEEDING Roth era Van Halen fan my whole life... I spent hours listening to fair warning before I was even ten years old.
    Van Halen is my life.

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LOL! Cafe WhARF 2012 baby!
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        Thanks for all the links everyone. I appreciate all the love and support that has been sent to me.
        I have been a BLEEDING Roth era Van Halen fan my whole life... I spent hours listening to fair warning before I was even ten years old.
        Van Halen is my life.
        You lived what all of us can only dream of bro....Cheers....
        When are you gonna post the pics you took? Those should be mind blowing.....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          You lived what all of us can only dream of bro....Cheers....
          When are you gonna post the pics you took? Those should be mind blowing.....
          They should be up soon. Waiting for the "tattoo" talk to slow down first.

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

They should be up soon. Waiting for the "tattoo" talk to slow down first.
            To slow down? From what I have been reading, that should only take about 3 weeks.....
            By the way, if I pay for postage, and send you one of you classic pics with Dave, will you sign it? Who knows what my future kids could get for it off of E-Bay.....Being 5'th member and all.....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

smart ass! hahaha

Yes, I am the fifth member.

But I am not member #5

That's hitch!

Speaking of... where the hell is hitch???

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

smart ass! hahaha

But I am not member #5

That's hitch!

WARF,Hitch is # 2.
                Last edited by Dan; 01-11-2012, 12:04 AM. Reason: #246 Reporting In
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Van Halen is my life.

That's a hardcore childhood !!!

I was spinning Styx records when I was 10 ---- took me a few years to get "enlightened"

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

smart ass! hahaha

But I am not member #5

That's hitch!

Bullshit, you are the real deal, and I was only half kidding, if I had a pic with you and Dave from that show, signed by both, I would not sell it on E-Bay......Maybe frame it....You are the star!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Yeah dudes...WARF IS THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN!

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Awesome guys.... I don't think I really deserved it as much as some people here!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

This has been around for a few days but I haven't seen it posted before... it proves how much sound can be affected by where people were standing. This sounds like it's right in front of Wolfgang's cabs!

Absolutely no question the kid can play.

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            This has been around for a few days but I haven't seen it posted before... it proves how much sound can be affected by where people were standing. This sounds like it's right in front of Wolfgang's cabs!

Absolutely no question the kid can play.

No doubt, the kid can play. I guess the only question I have is this: How much better would this song have sounded if Mikey was there? I thought I had given up my hopes to hear Mikey in the background, and I have for the most part...But I just wish he was wailin' away on this one...just for old time's sake. I know, he's not coming back. And I know, Wolfie is in the band, and I accept that. But part of me still wants to hear those backing vocals. If not from Mike, well, then from someone else who can pull it off.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Awesome guys.... I don't think I really deserved it as much as some people here!
                              Think of it as retribution for all those frenzied, drunken late night posting extravaganzas extolling your virtues as a Karaoke Rock Star!!

Seriously... you're a part of the fabric here. No one deserved it more and you represented the Spirit of the Roth Army exceptionally!! Well done.
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• mdk1967
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2004

@Mrjimflorentine
                                jim florentine
                                I'm ready to record my new Van Halen part 2 Podcast in a bit with more audio from the show. Send me questions and ill answer them on Podcast
                                3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Comment

Working...