Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I just can't get over how PERFECT that picture is. WARF just embodies everything that is great about this place.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• mewisemagic
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Warf is living the dream....great stuff for such a deserving long time fan!!

Comment

• Roth & Roll
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        What's important is the picture...and that fucking guy looking amazed next to Dave...

Yes folks...that's Sir WARF!!!!

He looks like he just jizzed all over Dave's leg

Seriously, how surreal and priceless is that? He's been photographed with Dave and it's making the rounds overseas. That's insane, man.
        Last edited by Roth & Roll; 01-06-2012, 02:55 AM.
        http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• mohican
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2011

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Glad to see Dave is drinking again. I was getting worried.
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Wow!!!! just wow!! I really can not believe all of this. I became a VH fan in 2000 with no hope of a reunion and after this today I'm totally awestruck its like a dream come true....I havent posted here in ages upon ages and a lot of the times i was kind of a young stupid dickhole...but now is one of the few times that everyone in rotharmy can stand together in sheer utter agreement that Van Halen is BACK!!!!
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• DlocRoth
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Seriously...that shit needs a caption...
                Pistons poppin! Aint no stoppin NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

if anyone is gunna be in dallas for the 6/20 show let me know id love to see anyone!!
                  R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Many Thanks GEM !

Lots of focus on WARF tonight, but your efforts are making us
                    all smile like chesire cats.

I like the new/old song, just curious if Dave
                    was lost in the mix (as you could hear it there)
                    or if its just the end result of what technology you had on hand ?

Band sounds tight. Congrats on being there, and for
                    giving us some awesome material to help take us "there"
                    too..

I cant imagine the album being anything other than incredible
                    after seeing the bonding, musicianship and enthusiasm.
                    The boys are definately back in town !
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ROTHisGOD
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2004

Thanks GreenEyedMurder! Awesome vid! Gotta go watch it again! Thanks again!

Comment

• mewisemagic
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Me and my son are gonna try to make it to the Dallas show...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

WARF...by the way...just shot me a couple of texts...

1. His review, pics and vid will be coming tomorrow. He is OUT OF THE CLUB AND SOBER...he made it to his bus, which is heading home in about three minutes...he'll roll in after three...and get to work at 7 AM...so patience SIR WARF will be in the house tomorrow...

2. He kept coming back to Wolfgang...blazing about how good he was...and he kept saying...NO BACKING VOCALS...NO BACKING TRACKS...HE WAS AWESOME...

So...I've been going round and round about this show and the brilliance of it...how THEY'VE NEVER DONE SHIT LIKE THIS BEFORE...and I've got it...it's fucking clear as a fucking bell...

There have been so many bashings towards this band...AND FOLKS...IT'S BEEN DESERVED. They've fucked up on every stage since 1985...in so many ways. Think about all the criticisms...Dave can't sing anymore, Eddie can't play any more...Alex needs bionics because his body is breaking down...they don't get along...Wolfgang sucks...he doesn't belong...they aren't a tight band anymore...they don't pay attention to their fans...they have no fucking clue how to play the media anymore...

then comes Cafe Wha...after exclusive videos to the VHND and the Army...and then after to VHLinks with some nudging from Va...they throw bones to their fans first...

then this show...not a premiere event really...no security...bare bones...clean...and in the front row...TWO MEMBERS FROM THE ARMY...Jeff is there from VHND...James from Links...and there's Van fucking Halen...

...and you can hear it...THEY ARE TIGHT AS FUCK...they sounded great...tight...and it wasn't canned...they were up there having a fucking blast. Alex, finally ripping on a regular drum set...Eddie clearly feeling a song unlike nothing he's done since 85...Wolfy absolutely STOLE THE FUCKING SHOW...they had him geared up...and he was tearing it up...and Edward wasn't singing...that background pitch was fucking Wolfie...almost overtaking David...hmmmm...

and Dave...looked different...humble...happy...and so did fucking Eddie...like their path brought them to this point...and finally...THEY ARE FUCKING BACK!!!!

Seriously...I saw the show in 2007...and it was good...but at no point in 2007 did they sound like that video...holy fuck...

THEY'RE FUCKING BACK...IN BLAZING COLOR...THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL LEADING THE FUCKING CHARGE...

VAN HALEN IS FUCKING BACK BITCHES....

DEAR SAMMY...HAVE FUN ROLLING AROUND IN YOUR CHICKEN SHIT...YOUR FOOTNOTE IN VH LORE...JUST BECAME A FOOTNOTE TO A FOOTNOTE...

HEAVEN HELP US ALL!!!
                          Well, ,I have no more "thanks" to give, so I will do so MANUALLY.

Thanks to VAN FUCKING HALEN! for putting on such a killer show and making it an incredible event.

Thanks to DDE and the mysteriouys "REP" who has helped us out so much after our years and years of patient and agonized waiting.

Thanks to POJO, VA BEACH, SARGE, and every other Mod, Admin, Boss, Owner, etc. that has had anything to do with Roth Army over the years. It is because of you ALL that this evening even happened.

Thanks to WARF for TRULY representing Roth Army.

Thanks to Gem for her input, video, photos, reviews, and well, just for being there!

Well, thanks to just everybody involved in this. It is a legendary and truly historical moment for all of us.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Okay folks...for those of you wondering how the band is getting along...here's the AP search for VH photos...there are tons of pics from tonight's show (WARF's shot is an AP shot, and he's in a few more...you see as you page through)...

but the key is the band...LOOK AT THE FUCKING BAND IN EVERY SHOT...AND including Dave and Eddie...it's pretty fucking clear...

THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER...

Not sure if it's good or bad...but...

and I wouldn't have said this 15 years ago...

I think it's a good thing...holy fuck...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Some great shots of Ed and his boy...

seriously...I have a son...and can tell you...how that must feel for both of them...to be performing together...

I know some SHRED Edward (and I haven't called him that in years...by the way) for the Michael coup de tat...

but some of these pics make you just fucking get it...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Okay folks...for those of you wondering how the band is getting along...here's the AP search for VH photos...there are tons of pics from tonight's show (WARF's shot is an AP shot, and he's in a few more...you see as you page through)...

but the key is the band...LOOK AT THE FUCKING BAND IN EVERY SHOT...AND including Dave and Eddie...it's pretty fucking clear...

THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER...

Not sure if it's good or bad...but...

and I wouldn't have said this 15 years ago...

I think it's a good thing...holy fuck...

http://www.apimages.com/Search.aspx?...roup=-10&sh=10
                                Dude... WARF is in a shitload of those shots!! We have to buy one for him. A big one.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...