X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    Dude, I was drinking his JACK N' COKE!!! ASK GREENEYEDMURDER it was surreal.
    Ok, NOW I'm jealous!!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• fifth element
      Commando
      • Nov 2010

I don't remember every single detail Fair Warning...

I'm telling you it was unreal... People were just staring at the stage in shock... atleast the FANS... I got pics of me filming the place before it started... we were touching the Daves' Mic.... it was intense. I am getting the pics up tommorow.
      WARF, Appreciate the posts and looking forward to the pics.

Thx so much for your time and trouble...you Rock!!
      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        A lot of the attention in this thread is focused on WARF, but you deserve a shout out as well. I can't even begin to tell you how happy that Youtube video you provided made me. You were the first one to get it out there! Thanks for stepping up for all of us. I hope we see a lot more posts from you in the coming months!
        Yep, you're stuck with me now!

Thanks for the compliments, but it was my pleasure to share it as much as possible with everyone here. The club is in the basement, so cell coverage was spotty -- at best, I had 2 of 5 bars -- so I sent pics to Va and just hoped they eventually made it. Some made it out while I was there, some later.

Anyway, here's another video I uploaded a little while ago: Dave asking for that famous drink http://youtu.be/1Uvn7PBaq0k

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2010

No Valerie Bertinelli last night.
          Also, I would like to thank GreenEyedMurder for the videos.

I wiill have pics up tommorow at some time... I am sending them to staff. I have videos too, but the sound is unbearable on my cell.
          Great pictures though.... and the video for Ice Cream Man where he is talking is pretty good.

GreenEyedMurder is sending me a copy of the New York Daily news... I apparently have a big picture of myself in there!!!
          I can't wait to see your pics, since you had such an amazing vantage point. Too bad no evidence exists of my favorite moment!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

That's fucking crazy !! Those pics with you 5 inchs from Dave are fucking awesome. I'm glad you tossed your notepad and just rocked out. Good choice !! Good for you man, that night will be the first thing you think of every day you wake up for years ! Nothing like standing at the edge of the stage (what stage ?) of your favorite band while they blast their best tunes in your face !!

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

I just spent the last couple hours catching up on EVERY BIG detail here and all I got to say in short is that this if FUCK OFF FUCKING AMAZING!! Watching those vids brought tears to my eyes, I am blown away!! But what else would you expect? WARF, you are a very fucking lucky man!! Thanks for the updates and thanks to everybody else at the ARMY for doing a stellar fucking job!!!!!! VAN FUCKING HALEN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                I definitely got the feeling the crowd was in shock and awe from the asian dude whipping his camera around...I get it was Wolfie after watching the entire Dave rap..just kinda wondered if there was a brief " hurry the fuck up Dave" vibe there...
                The guy who kept filming himself was a real douchebag and a distraction. I know only one other person who does that at concerts and she's the world's biggest loser.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2010

A night of surreal moments! So cool the way he took the drink from the waitress, downed some, then just put it on the table -- right there in front of us.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by rustoffa
                    some things never change.....just fucking killer.
                    dude! Welcome back! Been missing ya!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

I have videos too, but the sound is unbearable on my cell.
                      Great pictures though.... and the video for Ice Cream Man where he is talking is pretty good.
                      Dude? Send me the raw video off your cell phone on a data disc. I wanna get as much video as I can that is posted on the net, and edit the entire thing together into a full set.

Am just hoping there was someone in there with an HD audio recorder.....I need an uninterrupted sound track to synch everything up. And of course, if someone recorded it in front of one of the PA speakers, it would be more likely that I would get a balanced mix.

Jesus H. Christ! I am still in shock that this happened! And like everyone else here.....WARF, I don't really envy you on this, I mean, I sort of do, but the main thing that enters into my thick skull when reading your review, seeing you in the photos, etc. is how happy I am for you...how thrilled that YOU got to experience this unthinkable dream of every Van Halen fan!

Way to go, my man! You did the Roth Army proud!
                      Last edited by Hardrock69; 01-06-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

I knew when I heard Sir WARF was going that he would have a great time, but who would have thought it would turn out to be as cool and unbelievable as it turned out? WARF is now part of VH history, forever, with him being in all the video, pics, ect....
                        I would say as a fan he is just one step below what happened to the lost weekend with VH guy....
                        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Full Bug
                          I knew when I heard Sir WARF was going that he would have a great time, but who would have thought it would turn out to be as cool and unbelievable as it turned out? WARF is now part of VH history, forever, with him being in all the video, pics, ect....
                          I would say as a fan he is just one step below what happened to the lost weekend with VH guy....
                          I'd put him above that actually.

We never heard from the lost weekend dude. Nor was he a fucking MEGA fan like WARF. Fucking WARF knew the song right as they were fucking playing it!
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Umm at 3:50 here as I see Alex start grinning and Eddie start having fun....I have this feeling (if the track listing is correct on song titles) maybe we are hearing some lyrics from "Blood and Fire". Dave does say that line.

Thoughts (besides watching WARF pinch off a Mental Shit from his Brain Hole) :

Everybody wants some vid is the one I trying to post.

PS. I think I am hearing things...never mind....grr.....my brain is WARFED!
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-06-2012, 11:52 PM. Reason: Thanks again G!
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

THIS makes me go "AWWWWWW....they love each other!"

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Deep down, I'm sure they do.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...