No announcement yet.

Official 5/7 Vancouver Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, you didn't. I'm still reeling from Saturday's show. My God, what fun we all had! Just hanging 'round here, excited for Romeo + everybody else, like you. Thanks, Momshell! Nice dreams to you!

Comment

I won't be making this one either. Hope I don't miss any new tunes as they are played.
      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

So we're what, an hour and a half 'til show time?
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

I think you West Coasters and going to have to sub tonight. I am not even sure I can stick around either!

Originally posted by Noodles View Post
          Oh, you didn't. I'm still reeling from Saturday's show. My God, what fun we all had! Just hanging 'round here, excited for Romeo + everybody else, like you. Thanks, Momshell! Nice dreams to you!

Comment

Yeah I'm out tonight too.

Oh dear.

Comment

Snoozing on the job...spaced off there was one tonight. I'll see if I can find anything about what's up...sorry all.
              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

Waiting for #VanHalen to come onstage. Wondering what deep tracks gonna surface..Hear bout it Ltr, I'll wait, Beootiful Held, Atomc Punk...— James Church (@jchurch27) May 8, 2012

Comment

"Is anybody there? Anybody at all?..."

Comment

LMFAO!!! Hmmmm.....
                    The creepy guy sitting next to me at #vanhalen has a set list. I hope it is real cause then they will play You Really Got Me!! #lovethatsong— Jennifer Newman (@JenniferLNewman) May 8, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                      "Is anybody there? Anybody at all?..."
                      Sorry....I just realized it was gig night!!! OOOOPS!

Comment

Going to be killer!!!
                        Roadies are dialing in Eddie's patented sound. Anticipation... #VanHalen— Jim W (@CaptainSuburb) May 8, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Light Em' Up! View Post
                          Sorry....I just realized it was gig night!!! OOOOPS!
                          Oh I knew you'd show up We got anybody on the inside tonite?

Comment

VAN FUCKIN HALEN!!!

The stage is being set for Van-freaking-Halen! #VanHalen— Laurie Vogstad (@80sRockerChick) May 8, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                              Oh I knew you'd show up We got anybody on the inside tonite?
                              I don't know...Momshell said she was out, and usually folks text her info...all I got is the twitter feed....

Comment

I guess with all the hustle and bustle around our house, I spaced off that they were in Vancouver tonight...ooops. Guess I'm going to be staying up a while longer!

Comment

Working...
                                X