Official 5/7 Vancouver Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

Originally posted by TJMKID
    I would bet this same cum-garglin' writer attends this ChickenSheep show and says ---- "Wow, Sammy is almost 65 yrs. old and still brings it --- he's AMAZING"
    I don't understand why Michael Anthony and Satriani are hitching their wagons to Sammy....65 yrs old or not....when Sammy was 35 he was lame....nothing exciting about that guy at all....sooooo vanilla

Comment

• loucap81
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2012

Does Michael Anthony have a meaningful choice if he wants to keep playing music for crowds of more than 50 people? He wasn't part of Van Halen's future even if he offered to be a volunteer butler for Eddie. It was "Wolf or the grave" and while Mike's hanging out with Sammy didn't help, it didn't matter.

Satriani I don't understand at all, he's had an accomplished career already.

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
        Does Michael Anthony have a meaningful choice if he wants to keep playing music for crowds of more than 50 people? He wasn't part of Van Halen's future even if he offered to be a volunteer butler for Eddie. It was "Wolf or the grave" and while Mike's hanging out with Sammy didn't help, it didn't matter.

Satriani I don't understand at all, he's had an accomplished career already.

Satch said that he was tired of being a solo artist onstage and being in a band let's him relax and do less work. Soboleski stuck with Sam because he has limited skills and limited options.

So basically ---- you got a lazy guy (Satriani) and a limited skills guy (Soboleski) hanging around with a cunt who's both lazy and short on skills (Sambo).

It all makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

• chuckie lee
          Groupie
          • Jan 2012

Yup... Fatty felt bad for Mr. Sauce... Took him under his wing. These guys in feet, must be so pissed VH is tearin it up.They gotta play tiny places, to tiny crowds. Love it

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Posting a Sammy clip in this thread? Blasphemy!!! First you insult Canada and now live Sammy clips?

Save this thread with Romeo Delight or Girl Gone Bad from the show!
            Last edited by Romeo Delight; 05-09-2012, 02:15 PM.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

I would bet this same cum-garglin' writer attends this ChickenSheep show and says ---- "Wow, Sammy is almost 65 yrs. old and still brings it --- he's AMAZING"

But what exactly is the "it" Sammy is bringin'? I think I'll pass.

Can we get back to something better in this thread? Not from 5/7 but damn guys.....fuck Hagar. I ain't talkin' 'bout Hagar anymore.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BenJammin
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

The retard critic is even posting comments on his own review. Sad.

Thing is though, he's probably gotten more comments (thus more publicity for him and his rag) than usual because he trashed Dave. A tactic I'm becoming a bit suspicious about.
                "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                  I don't understand why Michael Anthony and Satriani are hitching their wagons to Sammy....65 yrs old or not....when Sammy was 35 he was lame....nothing exciting about that guy at all....sooooo vanilla
                  Vanilla is to good for him.....Spammy is more like glass of warm water with green food coloring.

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                    Lovin' that jam in the middle of Unchained.....100% kick ass
                    Bad fucking ass!!!!

Comment

• SNIPER
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Tell these bloggin' cum garglers to attend this sheep show for the real meaning of "fading fast"

That mic stand could be used to grab Spammy by the neck and yank him off the stage.

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

I just made it through 48 seconds of that turd. It's even worse than I thought it would be. Fucking weak!!!

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

No more spammy videos please!!! Stop the insanity!!
                          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by BenJammin
                            The retard critic is even posting comments on his own review. Sad.

Thing is though, he's probably gotten more comments (thus more publicity for him and his rag) than usual because he trashed Dave. A tactic I'm becoming a bit suspicious about.
                            I know. You can't take it seriously
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Momshell
                              No more spammy videos please!!! Stop the insanity!!
                              Where Is Romeo Delight? Girl Gone Bad? Please!
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...