• Jun 2004

Right on RIKK!!!!

CHEERS!!!

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Not much choice in the matter... Anyone in the band would have to be physically unable to perform and pretty much require hospitalization in order for a cancellation or a reschedule to occur. The promoters have insurance for this... but there's a ton of money... well over a $million$ per show riding on the band performing on every scheduled night.

I suppose you can believe in some sort of he's tough or a warrior boloney... reality is they can't afford to blow a show. Bottom line is you have contract obligations to fill... take some meds, grab a kleenex and go earn your dinner...
        Not telling us anything we don't already know. Obviously there's a lot of cash riding on each and every show. The 07/08 tour came precariously close to defaulting on the promoter's insurance, and they don't want a repeat of that. If there is a little bit of hero-worship baloney on my part with regard to Dave, you'll have to excuse me - I thought this was the Roth Army. Although with all the space devoted to Spam Haggar, I sometimes wonder...
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• chi-town324
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Feb 2007

eddie fist pumping at the end of ATBL classic

Comment

• mug
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2005

right Rob i was pumping too.

Comment