Time for the Army to do a little march here...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Time for the Army to do a little march here...

yes, I could give a shit, but I bothered to visit this fucking poll and I just can't stand the score of 65% ot 35% for Chickenpoop!

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)
  • RUDE SADDLE
    Groupie
    • Jan 2012

I bet spam wishes that microphone was Eddies junk.
    ROTH ARMY ATTITUDE
    ''And a fierce cry rings out across the Manhattan skyline''
    - David Lee Roth 1/5/12 Cafe Wha, New York City

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

The comments are littered with C*********t-fans...
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That Chickenshit song is laughably unoriginal. If that took him more than 5 minutes to write then he's a fucking idiot.

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

The most notable difference here, other than the fact this website compared a picture of Hagar to Guy Fieri (lol) is that in the picture of David Lee Roth...Edward Van Halen is standing behind him....

Without Van Halen...without David Lee Roth....Sammy Hagar does not exist...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Why hire Satriani for that????...

Some fool out there called John Horn wrote:

"[...] for Van Halen a lot of there strength came from Micheal [sic] Anthony and he ain't there."

Is it worth arguing with those guys?

MA ==> <== John Horn
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Carmine
              The most notable difference here, other than the fact this website compared a picture of Hagar to Guy Fieri (lol) is that in the picture of David Lee Roth...Edward Van Halen is standing behind him....

Without Van Halen...without David Lee Roth....Sammy Hagar does not exist...
              He still exists but he's a shoe salesman who boasts all the time in the shop about how he had a novelty driving song reach #26 in the charts 30 years ago.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-13-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

"I Can't Drive 55" < "Disco Duck"

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Obviously that website is populated by complete retards - that terrible chickenfeets 'big foot' song was their 2011 song of the year.
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                    yes, I could give a shit, but I bothered to visit this fucking poll and I just can't stand the score of 65% ot 35% for Chickenpoop!

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/chick...-readers-poll/
                    I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of guys here like pussy and we know that pussy is king. But, if you walk into a gay bar and take a poll they are all gonna vote for cock. My advice to you is to stay out of the gay bars.

Comment

• neuralfraud
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Aug 2010

Most of the chickenfeed fans are fucking women anyhow. Women with sand in their vaginas apparently. I don't get the appeal for sammy by these lonely fucked up women

and men who admit to liking hagar > roth should just be shot.

I voted, twice. 160 comments aint very much so i wonder how many people actually voted.. this forum could swing the results VASTLY if thats the case.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        Obviously that website is populated by complete retards - that terrible chickenfeets 'big foot' song was their 2011 song of the year.
                        Yep... the village idiots found a forum.
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• BenJammin
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Feb 2004

Different Devil - Very forgettable song.
                          Tattoo - Can't get it out of my head.

Little thing I discovered about that poll... I selected the radio button for Tattoo and went to hit [Vote] and noticed the radio button went back to Different Devil right before I clicked... looks like it's rigged, but then again the page was still loading. Anyone that has ever programmed web pages knows you can set the default button at any time while the page is loading or when it's completed or any number of events like hovering over a certain area. Me thinks a bit of trickery is going on to make sure Chickenshit stays ahead. Try it and be wary.

The real truth is on Youtube, check out the number of views for both videos, Tattoo crushes DD.

Note - I really gave it an honest listen and truthfully it doesn't make me puke but I can sleep easily tonite without listening to it again.
                          "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BenJammin
                            Different Devil - Very forgettable song.
                            Well WTF! The Spamster is borrowing from the title of a =VH= song that he didn't even write. Not fun when the tables are turned around huh sheep?

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BenJammin
                              Different Devil - Very forgettable song...
                              Note - I really gave it an honest listen and truthfully it doesn't make me puke but I can sleep easily tonite without listening to it again.
                              It just sounds...lazy and unfinished, as if it was a first draft and recorded on the spot. The chorus (such as it is) doesn't really settle itself, so the song sort of just meanders around without any climax or resolution. And WTF is up with the seemingly random chords used to end the song? This isn't the first time the hack has pulled this, either. Take a listen (if you can stomach it) to "Finish What You Started", a tune with one of the most ironic titles in recorded history. The moron didn't even bother to come up with a chorus for the damned thing, instead relying on a "Hey, ain't we bitchin' for using acoustic guitars" attitude during a half-assed attempt at John Mellencamp territory that didn't so much suggest cornfields as it did outright corn.
                              Last edited by chefcraig; 01-13-2012, 01:51 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...