Time for the Army to do a little march here...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckie lee
    Groupie
    • Jan 2012

Yeah, that site is a total hager fanclub site... Where would you ever see an unrigged poll where chknsht beats VH in any poll???? Pleeze, that is just a fan fantasy love hotline site.. No reality needed there......

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

okay...I got a little bent over there....

"You have to be a G** Damn fool to think "Hot-Sauce" was the "strength of VAN HALEN. DAVID LEE Roth's worst material is like a P.H.D compared to Spammy Haggis' 3rd grade word drool. Maybe you people wanted another "Why can this be Love walks in Don't tell me what LoveWhen it's Love, What's Love got to do with it" Bullshit of Hagar's. Spammy turned the band into Jounrey...they were the G'N'R of their day with DAVE in the band. Chickenshit can't hold a candle to DAVID LEE ROTH in VAN HALEN."

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

What has always bugged me about Sammy Hagar fans is that there is something frighteningly delusional about people that not only prefer a crummy, run of the mill, under-heated McDonald's hamburger to a decently prepared steak, but seem to have the irrational need to prove that it somehow tastes better.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Bunch of DAMN FOOLS!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

That different Devil song sucks...

Sounds like a crappy Mr. Big ballad or something...

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

[QUOTE=Mr Walker;1593793]"I Can't Drive 55"

Comment

• Heater
                Foot Soldier
                • Nov 2010

Why is there still the fascination with Sammy with some of you? Finally get what seemed impossible and you still cry about Hagar for some reason. He will probably end up like solo Dave;sparsely attended club shows, scrapped tours, albums selling in the hundreds. It's like you don't want to be happy. VH will soon have the number one album in the country, already number one single....fuck, what is wrong with you?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Whenever I hear\ ( i don't waste my ears) about cluckshoe,.. I always think that I as a Roth/VH fan am digging a really cool underground band that no-one gets or has heard yet.

Like I am some cool cat with a beret digging fine booze and super fine foxes. Sanding in the alley with a nice little smirk on my face, at the -non gets its- passer by's, of this crazy jungle baby.

Actually I don't feel any way like any of that I just wanted to write some shit in this dumb thread..lol.

Just say no to, cluckshoe.
                  2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                  clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                    Dan,I Think I Could Fit Two Hairy Dogs Up My Ass.
                    How Rude.

Now,Back To The Sheep Pen,Fucker.
                    Last edited by Dan; 01-13-2012, 02:39 PM. Reason: Eat That fucking Grass
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VHscraps
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BenJammin
                      Different Devil - Very forgettable song.
                      Tattoo - Can't get it out of my head.

Little thing I discovered about that poll... I selected the radio button for Tattoo and went to hit [Vote] and noticed the radio button went back to Different Devil right before I clicked... looks like it's rigged, but then again the page was still loading. Anyone that has ever programmed web pages knows you can set the default button at any time while the page is loading or when it's completed or any number of events like hovering over a certain area. Me thinks a bit of trickery is going on to make sure Chickenshit stays ahead.
                      I tried to vote for Tattoo earlier this morning and nothing happened when I hit the button - like a javascript problem, or something. I guess normally you'd get the result of the poll after hitting 'vote', but I got nada, so I am guessing that the vote - attempted vote - did not count.
                      THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The Army was built as a fighting response against those who talked down on Dave's name and CVH (most notably Spammy fans).

Let us take it back to the battle fields once again.

You have your marching orders.

ROTH ON.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

For one, even acknowledging these mouthbreathers with poor listening habits and questionable hygiene is ridiculous, and not worthy of a mouse click....

Second, in MAIN?

wut?
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Well here's some poetic justice for ya! Looks like that poll was just a fart in the wind, cuz' =VH= is on the front page!

Classic rock music news, interviews, pictures, songs and lists from classic rock artists.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                              The Army was built as a fighting response against those who talked down on Dave's name and CVH (most notably Spammy fans).

Let us take it back to the battle fields once again.

You have your marching orders.

ROTH ON.

Don't have to, because we already won! So sit back, relax, pop a cold-one, get laid, light a bong, whatever.

BTW, trying to fight with these sheep right now is like.......

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Right now all =VH= is doing at this moment is....

Comment

Working...