Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave needs to contact Jack Daniels to sponsor the Van Halen tour and release a special bottle of Take Your Whiskey Home just to belittle Spammy more
    I got lost in the...

Comment

• The fucking rum salesman....new rum.....what is it?

Spambutt Beach Bum Rum?

At least he is back to his usual self, and not driveling on about Van Halen. Fucking loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
        Dave needs to contact Jack Daniels to sponsor the Van Halen tour and release a special bottle of Take Your Whiskey Home just to belittle Spammy more
        I would buy that !
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Notice his order of priority is selling his booze, tour, music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
            Spammy has been quiet of late till tonight...HE MUST SELL THAT RUM DAMN IT because it is all about the music LOL. Here is his latest, pathetic thank you with rum pitch leading the way.
            "
            Redheads- I can't tell you how excited I am that my Beach Bar Rum is finally coming to the mainland starting in the middle of February! After that, it'll be picking up through March into other states and just keep your eye on sammysbeachbarrum.com for the latest news! And if you want to know when it'll be available where you are, just go to www.sammysbeachbarrum.com and fill out a postcard if you don't see your state yet.

Now I've just gotta give out some love for our European Foot Soldiers -- a couple weeks ago the 'Foot came down hard and we were feeling the love big time! Thanks for making our short run of shows there SOLD OUT and allowing us to continue to do what we do! We'll be spotlighting a few cool fans photos and videos over on the Chickenfoot site so thanks for coming and sharing your memories with everyone.

I also want to thank all of the Redheads and Foot Soldiers for supporting us with our new single from the album - "Different Devil" is rising fast in the charts and the more you all call up your local radio stations and request it the faster it'll go - let's see what we can do together to share this music with as many people as we can! I love the hell out of that song!

Don't think that I'm going to relax too much now that I'm back home - ha ha! - there is a lot of other stuff with the Beach Bar & Grill and some other things I can't talk about yet that are soon to be revealed. Hope everyone else's 2012 has started off as great as mine! Big fun coming up..."

If I was him, I would not sell the rum. He is going to need every drop to kill his senses to forget what Van Halen is doing to his diminishing career
            I was just thinking how quiet he has been lately and now this?

Is this for real?

Is Sammy a rock star or a sales rep? What a sales pitch. How un-cool can he get?
            Last edited by Halen High; 02-10-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
              Notice his order of priority is selling his booze, tour, music.
              figures that the music would be last
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Everyone, call your local radio station and BEG them to stop playing the new

Chickenfeed single. Tell them it gives your dog seizures.
                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• As for Different Devil, is it really rising fast in the charts? Their album tanked big time.

I've heard the song. It sounds like a Bon Jovi kind of track but even lighter than most of there stuff. It starts well and it's not a bad melody for a soft rock, radio-friendly number. But the lyrics are a little corny and dumb (surprise surprise) and you are left waiting for the hook that never arrives - making the attempt at being radio-friendly...pointless.

I'd be very surprised if it makes any impression on the charts at all.

Comment

• I have never heard them on the radio, never.
                    WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Different Devil would not sound out of place on the next nickelback album.Although i did not mind the little guitar solo in it.That was a nice tone
                      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Originally posted by guwapo_rocker View Post
                        I have never heard them on the radio, never.
                        Same here......

a non-factor......Chickenshit is warmed over van haggis.....the 2004 FLEECE THE SHEEP tour proved there isnt much of a market for that shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt White View Post
                          Same here......

a non-factor......Chickenshit is warmed over van haggis.....the 2004 FLEECE THE SHEEP tour proved there isnt much of a market for that shit
                          he Matt, do we have a BIG birthday this year, or what???
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
                            he Matt, do we have a BIG birthday this year, or what???
                            LMFAO I hear that Brother!

If only ADKOT had been released on the 29th!!!

WHOO-HOO!!! Feb 2012!! THE RETURN OF THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN!!!

Comment

• Um, Bette ??

Chad Smith @RHCPchad
                              Alex Van Halen playin his ass off on their new record!
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• In the new Classic Rock magazine (UK), Sham says the new album had better not disappoint "for the sake of OUR legacy".
                                "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

Working...
                                X