"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    Swear to God dude, I only know of the Foot from this site here. Never heard them on radio or seen them on TV. never seen a display of their album in the music section. If I were not a VH fan and at this site reading how bad they are, I would never had heard of them. Supergroup my arse. Grouper soup.
    Supper group maybe
    WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      Supper group maybe

Pooper Scoop?

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Eddie Trunk is a Sammy sucker. My God this guy is so not metal. He's a grown up Stewart from Beavis & Butthead wearing his Winger shirt trying to hang out with the rockers to seem cool. The rockers were the tough guys, with the easy chicks, and good dope before school. Who wouldn't want to hang with them?

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I will have to admit, I was a bit hard on the poor kid. It had to be scary as shit for Wolfie to replace a original member of the band who not only held the bottom end but was famous for his background vocals. Then you have anxious fans wanting to see the band because Dave was back in. Plus, expensive tickets. When people pay a few bucks to see you they might be more forgiving but when they pay big bucks and fanatically almost worship the band you are in, you better deliver the goods.

Wolf could have ran off and cried to mommy but instead he put the effort in and came out this time so much better. He put in hours and hours of work to get it right. Clearly he likes what he's doing.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Eddie Trunk is a Sammy sucker. My God this guy is so not metal. He's a grown up Stewart from Beavis & Butthead wearing his Winger shirt trying to hang out with the rockers to seem cool. The rockers were the tough guys, with the easy chicks, and good dope before school. Who wouldn't want to hang with them?
            Ha! ha! the audience knows Sammy sucks. Shit the tub of lard that loves Sam has more chins than chinatown. Probably got fat swallowing Sam's cum.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Carmine
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

This has to be a joke. Sarcasm. It's a joke right? This didn't really happen. Someone please tell me it didn't really happen.
              It happened. Mewise was so fired up and downright sickened by it...he called me up to tell me about it! Dude was so pissed, I couldnt get a word in...I'm sure video evidence will surface...until then...Fuck you, Hagar...just, Fuck You...

And there wasnt one fan in that crowd voting for Hagar.....bwahahhahahahahhaaaa....

Comment

• perrin29
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

If Trunk had Dave in front of him he would be whistling a different tune me thinks. The only singer for Van Halen has and always will be DLR. I call the Hagar years an experiment. Sure they sold a lot of records but a lot of that was done on the legacy built by the original. I haven't listened to any of the Hagar records in years but I listen to the DLR records all the time cause they still sound fresh and they kick ass.

Comment

• BenJammin
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                  http://www.redrocker.com/redheads/us...-test-and-more

summary. "PLEASE GOD SHOW UP TO OUR SHOWS IN EUROPE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..I BEG YOU"

also..this is fucking epic.

I've heard chickenfoot a total of zero times in my area.
                  And he's up to 10 replies in two days ! You'd think he would get some of his 'foot soldiers' that go on youtube 50 times a day to bash Dave to come back to his own site and post some unabashed kiss-ass.
                  "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• Jetstream
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2011

Sammy has foot soldiers, the DLR army has tanks. Sammy has the destroyer named Satriani and Dave has the aircraft carrier named Edward Van Halen. Dave won this war before it even started.
                    I got lost in the...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                      Just saw Sam come out of the audience for Stump the Trunk and he ended out saying if he really wanted to stump him he
                      would have asked the bass players name for Van Halen.What a waste of fucking skin this guy is,he was wearing green
                      fucking Capris and flip-flops....him and Trunk can go fuck themselves!
                      I hate this fuckin guy..He needs to ( and probably has ) listen to Wolf on ADKOT..The bass lines kill..I would even say Wolf is bored with CVH songs..The bass lines are so fuckin simple...he stepped it up on the new disc..and is probably dying to play more of em live..

Comment

• mewisemagic
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

This has to be a joke. Sarcasm. It's a joke right? This didn't really happen. Someone please tell me it didn't really happen.
                        The proof is in the pudding..
                        It starts at the 32 minute mark and the song he tried to stump Trunk with is almost as pathetic as the shot at Wolf..

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:videolist:vh1.com:1673058/cp~instance%3Dfullepisode%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26cha nnelId%3D3%26id%3D1673058%26instance%3Dfullepisode %26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideolist%3Avh1.com%3A167305 8" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More:
                        <a href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/that_metal_show/series.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">That Metal Show</a></p></div></div>

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

I would have paid money to have been in that crowd..it would have been edited..fucker

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Lars is a tool.

The bette middler reference is funny, because, of the old joke that we at the army know about.

Fuck Hagar
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Here's what TMS is.

It's full of geeks. There..I fucking said it. Could you see any of those guys go to a REAL VH show? No, most of these cats look like they fucking crawled out from a fucking dn'd club after school.

So of course they don't GET Van Halen, and prefer Van HAGAR.

REAL Van Halen is the perfect outside, drinking beer with your buds, while eating at a BBQ type of group. You never got that vibe with Van HAGAR.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• EdVanZep
                                Groupie
                                • Jun 2005

LOL , green capri pants

Comment

Working...