"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
    I, for one, will refuse to wear his adult diapers.
    I think Sammy gathers up the ones at nursing homes and squeezes out the contents into his tequila bottles. Golden fluids but if they come out of an extra old diaper Sam charges more for it, especially the browner the color.

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/WnULIr1_eEhjAY_v2kFGAg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/WnULIr1_eEhjAY_v2kFGAg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-18-2012, 05:13 AM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Halen High
      Commando
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
      This fucking twit really needs to STFU

Sammy Hagar has heard ‘Tattoo,’ the first Van Halen song with David Lee Roth in over 15 years, and he doesn’t seem all that impressed.

During an interview with Cack Blabbath, the one-time VH frontman continues to give honest answers to questions about the band’s reunion with Roth, even if it means widening the chasm between him and his former bandmates.

“I personally don’t think that what they have just released, what I have seen and heard, is great at all,” Hagar says. “It should be better than it is but hey, it is what it is and at least they got together and at least they came out with something.”

So far, our readers seem to agree, giving the edge to the Hagar-fronted Chickenfoot and their new single ‘Different Devil‘ in a readers’ poll battle against ‘Tattoo.’

In the past Hagar has criticized Eddie Van Halen as a songwriter, and these most recent comments add further detail to that argument. In comparing his former guitarist with Chickenfoot guitarist Joe Satriani, Hagar says there’s no arguing who is easier to work with.

“Eddie is a genius guitar player and he can really play and he’s got a million things he can lay on you but you’ve got to try to make a song out of it,” he says. “Joe comes with the song, done, all I have to do is write lyrics and figure out what I’m going to sing to it.”

As for his current band Chickenfoot, Hagar says he hopes to record new music in the future, but has to wait for drummer Chad Smith to wrap up obligations with the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He adds that he and Satriani have a writing relationship that is just beginning to bear fruit.

“Joe is the only musician I have ever worked with that won’t do his guitar solo until he knows what my lyrics are. I asked him why and he said, ‘Well I want to know what you’re singing about, and I want to play that,’” Hagar says. “I can’t name another guitar player, Eddie Van Halen, anyone that really cared about what the lyrics were for his solo.”

Sammy Hagar needs to STFU
      In some respects, I enjoyed reading this, as its a clear indication of how tortured Sammy is over the demise of Van Hagar and the triumphant return of Dave since 2007 - relegating him to obscurity. In his own words, he paints himself as pathetic and he's too stupid to realise that's exactly what the journalist was hoping for. As for some meaningless poll......who cares if a few bitter Van Hagar types are motivated enough to vote for their fallen hero on a website few people have ever heard of, let alone bothered to visit. Meanwhile, Van Halen will once again pack the arenas, sell huge quantities of albums and introduce another generation of fans to a Roth-fronted Van Halen.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
        Why do I always feel the need to shit when I read what this fucker says ?

Simple, Mark. When he is interviewed, he opens his asshole and shit comes out. Post-hypnotic suggestion. But since you have only one asshole, well, there you go.

Spambot The Insignificant has TWO assholes. One to communicate with.

Comment

• Halen High
          Commando
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
          Strange that he didnt mention his "invented" album sales.
          Maybe someone finally showed him what they really were ?
          Perhaps that info was included in the last Alian Firmware update (finally)
          I think a journalist from The Examiner tackled Sammy's ghostwriter over certain claims involving album sales in his book. Since then, Sammy hasn't mentioned album sales again.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I was sure Sammy would love Tattoo
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Halen High
              Commando
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Dude...that's not true...

they could open for Van Halen...then they wouldn't even have to book to get booed...

Seriously...imagine that shit...

Chickenfoot opening for Van Halen...honest to god...I would pay TRIPLE to watch the fucking carnage...
              Some people on other sites have regularly posed the question, wouldn't it be great to see Chickenfoot open for Van Halen? The reality is, most people in the stadium would be sickened to see Hagar and yes, they would get booed off the stage night after night - I'm convinced of that - and it could get even uglier than just booing. Such is the angst towards Hagar, I reckon he'd cop a few tomatoes. He knows that - and that's why it will never happen.

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

In related news, Gary Cherone has just tweeted to say that 'Tattoo' makes him want to finger-fuck his ass......
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

why joe, why??

oh yeah, $$$

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Sammy should do a deal with Immodium.

Guaranteed sales increase !
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

man...it's really funny to go over to the linx for a couple of minutes and read how the hagaritas go apeshit because of their abortion of the band getting kicked into a chickenfootnote of the band's history with only one little song...

tat-too! tat-too...motherfuckers!!!
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        chickenfootnote
                        HA!

I like it!!
                        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

man...it's really funny to go over to the linx for a couple of minutes and read how the hagaritas go apeshit because of their abortion of the band getting kicked into a chickenfootnote of the band's history with only one little song...

tat-too! tat-too...motherfuckers!!!
                          "Chickenfootnote", bahaahahahahaa...that's awesome.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine
                            "Chickenfootnote", bahaahahahahaa...that's awesome.
                            thrillsnspills came up with it

Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Is he still turning to Mikey now and laughing about how Van Halen
                              cant get their shit together ?
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

I appreciate that Natra but I'm pretty sure many of us came up with it on some level during the last week.

It shows restraint that Sam waited 7 days to trash the new music. This is the same guy that gives himself no more than five to seven minutes to write anything and declare it on the same level as Zeppelin.

Comment

Working...